OK. So Nintendo's E3 Digital Event is over, around 50 minutes of reveals, puppets and release dates. We saw plenty of Star Fox Zero, had new games in the Zelda, Metroid and Animal Crossing franchises, and a long Mario montage at the end. Intriguingly, though, the franchises weren't exactly delivered in familiar, much loved forms.
In case you're curious, below are all of the games that were shown in the broadcast; some others, not listed, have been shown elsewhere.
- Star Fox Zero (Wii U)
- Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
- Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
- Animal Crossing amiibo Festival (Wii U)
- Mario Tennis Ultra Smash (Wii U)
- Skylanders Superchargers (Wii U)
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (Wii U)
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)
- Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS)
- Fire Emblem Fates (3DS)
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
- Yo-kai Watch (3DS)
So those were the games, what did you think? We want to know your thoughts on the presentation as a whole, and your reaction to the revealed game line-up. Hit us up in the polls and comments below.