Well, it's been a little over a week since Tatsumi Kimishima took to the stage in Tokyo and kicked off a weekend of reveals, events and live streams to showcase the Nintendo Switch. Early pre-orders have been made, games have been confirmed, and opinions have been shared.
Some of you may recall that we ran a poll shortly after the presentation, and the vibes were relatively positive. That said, issues around launch titles, pricing and more certainly had an impact, with 27% saying they wouldn't be pre-ordering the system; many opted for the second tier of optimism in other questions too, with a general sense of being 'quite pleased' and seeing 'potential' in the system.
The week that's followed has seen plenty of varied opinions on the Switch, so it seems like a good time to see how the past 9 days of debate has shaped your thoughts on the console. Have further details, some extra game reveals and lots of opinions affected how you view the system?
- First Impressions on a Wide Range of Nintendo Switch Games
- Hands On: Putting the Nintendo Switch Hardware Through Its Paces
- Guide: A Breakdown of Confirmed Nintendo Switch Games and Release Dates
- Talking Point: Considering the Paid Online Service on Nintendo Switch
- Editorial: Pricing Blunders Have Distorted the Narrative on Nintendo Switch
- Soapbox: It's Nintendo's Job to Make Switch a Success, Not EA's, Ubisoft's or Capcom's
- Talking Point: Let's Explore What Could Be Done With HD Rumble on Nintendo Switch
Well, let us know in the poll and comments below, and keep an eye out later today for a feature on ten of the most intriguing third-party games coming to the system.