Talking Point: What Games Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue Ten

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Oh baby, it's cold outside

First of all, we should apologise for using a tagline specific to those of us in parts of the world enduring a long Winter — a lot of the NL crew can see snow outside their windows right now, when they should see flowers in bloom and overly-chatty birds that won't stop tweeting (as birds do naturally, not on the social network). If you're in a nice warm place as you read this, then we're very happy for you.

Regardless of the weather you have, we suspect you may be doing what a lot of us do here at Nintendo Life, and that's to use extra time at the weekend to indulge in your favourite hobby. There's a lot out there to play right now, and there's even — whisper it — a high profile new game out on Wii U. We know right, about time...

Frankly, the upcoming weeks are full of promise with retail and downloadable goodies in the pipeline. As for the immediate future, here's what some of your humble Nintendo Life writers are planning to play this weekend.

Mike Mason

I'm going to charge right into the world of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U. I've not played it since the Wii original first came out, so I'm looking forward to carving up all manner of beasts!

I'm also playing through Bayonetta (360) so I'm ready for the Wii U sequel. Getting used to the combat system again is a little tough at first, but I'm having fun with the ridiculous story, moves and cheeky references to Capcom games.

Tom Whitehead

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U and 3DS) — As the person fortunate enough to review these games, I'm lucky to have copies for both systems. Despite playing these games way too much in the last fortnight, the bug has bitten and I still can't get enough. Planning to do some online quests on Wii U, while making use of the save transfer tool to do easier/grinding tasks on 3DS.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate — The critical response to this was mixed, to say the least, but four hours in and I'm really enjoying it a lot. It perhaps helps that I'm a series fan but not really a "fanboy", so I'm digging the combat mechanics and style without feeling like I'm betraying what's come before (which I think is a silly perspective, anyway). I can see why it's not for everyone, but I'm a fan so far, and credit is also due for the cinematic flourishes and fantastic background audio.

Jon Wahlgren

I'll be traveling to visit family and hopefully sprawl out on the beach this weekend, so I won't have much time to play most of the time. However, the flights are super long so I'll be passing them with my 3DS and more Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Fire Emblem: Awakening, HarmoKnight and, if I'm feeling daring, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Fus Ro Dah! Oh, whoops.

Corbie Dillard

Been out of the gaming loop for a week or so, so I'm aching to play some Nintendo goodness. I'm currently playing a little New Super Mario Bros. U out of respect to my idle Wii U system and I'm really enjoying it. Reminds me a lot of the old school Super Mario Bros. titles, and I'm loving the slight amp up in difficulty.

Also decided to go old school and dig out Wario Land for GB and I had forgotten how amazing this game is. We really need a new Wario Land title for the 3DS, even if its a remake of this fantastic game. I still love it!

Andy Green

I actually have a free weekend, so I'll be playing some Paper Mario Sticker Star as well as completing a few puzzles on Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I'll also be getting the N64 out for some GoldenEye 007 action!

Orla Madden

As I said in the last edition of 'What games are we playing this weekend', I began my quest to 'Catch 'em all' in Pokémon White 2, so I'll be continuing that this weekend. So far I've caught 61 Pokémon, and after a bit of grinding, I'll face the 7th Gym Leader - Drayden.

I'm also in the process of collecting all the Star Coins in New Super Mario Bros. U, so I hope to get at least 20 of those coins over the weekend. Trying to fit as much in this weekend, before I buy Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Lego City: Undercover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U version) next weekend.

Philip J Reed

Lego City Undercover! So far as I'm aware I got the last copy in all of Denver. At least, that's what I'm saying in order to make myself feel important. I've only made it through a few chapters so far, but I'm absolutely loving it, and looking forward to digging in a lot more. I've also got to give serious kudos to the writers...it's not often (ever?) that a console game has made me laugh this hard. Absolutely great. I also snagged a copy of the new 3DS Castlevania, if I end up with spare time. And I'm doing my best to figure out a way to Kirby run Mega Man 6. I don't think it's possible without some serious concessions, but, as ever, I'm up for the challenge.

Ron DelVillano

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower. I'm not entirely sure why, but I've been craving this game all week, so I'm definitely going to dedicate some time to it this weekend. I'll probably play some PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and check out the recent balance update as well. You can never have enough 2D fighting in your weekend.

I've also got a Professor Layton game or two to catch up on, so I'd like to think I'll spend a bit of time with those as well.

Morgan Sleeper

Playing a bit of SSX on the PS3 recently started me reminiscing about the golden days of snowboarding games, so this weekend I'll be carving a line down memory hill with Snowboard Kids for the N64, SSX Tricky and - my personal favourite! - 1080 Avalanche on the GameCube. I'm also at the very end of Persona 4 Golden, which has really been one of the best gaming experiences of my life, so I'm definitely expecting withdrawal symptoms when those closing credits start to roll. Come to think of it, I'd absolutely love to play a snowboarding game with the cast of Persona 4. Surely I can't be alone? C'mon Atlus, make my day!

Gaz Plant

Paper Mario: Sticker Star — I'm finally on the home stretch of this absolutely mammoth game, and just in time for Luigi's Mansion 2! Have thoroughly enjoyed returning to the brilliant Paper Mario world, so hoping the final act is as good as the rest of the game

F1 2012 (PC) - The start of a new F1 season has put me back in the mood for Codemasters' brilliant racing sim, so I'm back to spending hours driving round some of the greatest (and worst) tracks in the world.

Martin Watts

This weekend is unfortunately a very busy one for me. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I won't try to get some gaming time in at some point or another.

I've been in a Star Wars mood as of late, namely because my housemate has just started playing Knights of the Old Republic for the first time. Therefore, I'm thinking I might take an X-Wing for a ride in Star Wars: Rogue Squadron if I get the chance; the missions are great fun and it's certainly the sort of game I can just pick up and play.

Speaking of flying games, I might also have a stab at Pilotwings Resort. I'm a huge fan of both the SNES original and the N64 version, and find it very easy to get hooked on all the challenges. The only problem is that it would be my girlfriend's copy of the game I'd be playing, and given how much she loves it, I might find it a bit difficult to pry it out of her hands!

A typically varied collection of weekend plans from the NL team. We'd love to know what games will be taking up your weekend in the comments below, as always.

Bucho

Bucho said:

I'll be playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate all weekend, oh and Shantae: Risky's Revenge when i need to take a small break from hunting.

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

I might boot up the ol' Luigi's Mansion 1. If I play anything else though, I need to get back into Paper Mario Sticker Star. My patience for that game has dwindled steadily throughout my time with it and I need to make the final push to the end.

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad said:

I'm gonna be playing the best game ever made!
And thats Tales of Madness 2! Coming soon to E3!

Amd I'm also gonna finish up Tomb Raider.

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 said:

999. 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors or whatever the order.

Also, some Punch-out and Paper Mario Sticker Star. Honestly the best thing about Sticker Star's I guess format is it means it's ok if I take as long as possible to get anywhere in the game.

BenAV

BenAV said:

All out Monster Hunter for me.
Taking an all-nighter tonight, all day tomorrow and all day Sunday.

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

If im able to get dark moon on sunday then I will be playing that, but other then that I will be stuff on the 3ds and will be playing sas zombie assault 3 on ios.

Ichiban

Ichiban said:

Worms 2 with my friends. Playing it again recently makes me want a wii u Worms game, with the weapons selection screen used only on the gamepad. It would make for some cunning multiplayer!

AJWolfTill

AJWolfTill said:

Reached the point of no return in Zombiu... so I'll definately try to finish that weekend otherwise it's Trine 2 and NintendoLand this weekend.

Arianabtd

Arianabtd said:

Probably SS:T.
I'm just waiting for Luigi's mansion to come out so I can spend all day Sunday on it.

ktribal

ktribal said:

Still Fire Emblem. Unlocking all of these damned Support conversations takes a lot of work. I'm doing this on two save files currently, because in my first one some of them already married. =(( I haven't even recruited the kids yet. I want all my parents to be solid before recruiting them, and then work on THEIR Support conversations. I haven't done any Spotpass maps and paralogues outside of Anna and Donnel.

So much to do, I love this game. :)

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

Tonight I'll finish God of War hd. I'm right before Ares.
I'll be finishing Radiant Historia too, great game!

I don't know what we'll be next, Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars? Layton 3ds? Metal Gear 3d? RE Revelations? One game is a sure thing: God of War II (and then III and psp ones).

PopeReal

PopeReal said:

Zen Pinball 2 with a splash of Black Ops II. And there is snow here on the ground in Eastern Oregon.

Luigifan141

Luigifan141 said:

I've been playing through Psychonauts for the first time lately, so I'll definitely finish that over Spring Break. I'm also getting Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon this Sunday, and thanks to the review of it here at Nintendo Life, I'm stoked to try it out!

Peach64

Peach64 said:

I'm playing A Link to the Past on Wii's VC (my first ever play through :)), finishing up Pikmin on the Wii, as well as a bit of Just Cause 2 on 360.

I've been off work since yesterday, and only have to go in for one day next week, then another long weekend for easter. I'm going to try and get through the original Metroid and Kid Icarus in that time.

hydeks

hydeks said:

Tales of Graces f (PS3) Awesome game, wish the original came to the Wii here.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PSVita) I'm never gonna beat this game :(
Mortal Kombat (PSVita) gotta get them trophies!
Borderlands 1 (PS3) Re-playing game, cause it's great.
Mario Kart Wii, finish off 100cc, going on to 150cc

GiftedGimp

GiftedGimp said:

Need For Speed which is amazing on WiiU, credit to criterian its not just a port, its more a new version... and superior version.
Also good is via Origin I got my speed points earned from the ps3 version... over 8 million of them and my ps3 freinds are listed on my most wanted list, along with my WiiU freinds.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

going to try and play some fire emblem...i keep dying at the start of the fourth chapter and maybe just maybe i'll get Mystery Dungeon this weekend and play it too.

Jon2

Jon2 said:

Just picked up Super Paper Mario today that's my game for this weekend.

TheN64Dude

TheN64Dude said:

Luigi's Mansion 2
Luigi's Mansion 2
Luigi's Mansion 2
and if I have time Luigi's Mansion 2

SpaceApe

SpaceApe said:

Diablo 3, Black Ops 2 and Starcraft 2. Real games you know ? Not sure I can stomach more announcements of platform games or pinball from Wii U devs.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox said:

Fire Emblem Awakening. I finally figured out how to complete Chapter 11 after failing for days. I feel like I'm finally learning how to play this game. I don't want any spoilers (strategy or story) so I stay away from FEA forum threads.

Neram

Neram said:

I'm still plowing through New Super Mario Bros. U, surprisingly. I plan to finish collecting the Star Coins this weekend, and if I have time I might go back and finish New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS. Been on a bit of a New SMB kick lately.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Lego LotR. Finished the 1st movie 2 weeks ago and my wife and I have both been sick since - still ice and snow outside my window as well. Also Paper Mario, made it over the mountain last week. Thank you Club Nintendo, best ever use of my coins (Majora's Mask is to much work for me these days.)

Osc-Sync

Osc-Sync said:

Suprisgnly, I've been playing Smash Bros. Brawl non stop for the past couple of days...might play Luigi's Mansion 1 and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon/Sacred Stones while I wait for the new ones to come out.

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

I hope to FINALLY finish Fire Emblem Awakening either tonight or tomorrow night. 80 hours in, I've been grinding all the parents to level 15 promoted so that I can give the children their best skills. Just have Brady and Nah to recruit children-wise, then I will push through the final two chapters (currently on Ch. 25).

After I beat Awakening, I think I'll return to Sacred Stones so I can do a second runthrough of that, taking different promotions for each character. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF FIRE EMBLEM!!! XD

Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal said:

I'll be playing Skyward Sword's Hero Mode, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and maybe some multi-player games with some friends as well.

sketchturner

sketchturner said:

I'll be playing a LOT of Mario 64. I'm replaying it for the first time in years and it is still so magical.

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on my 3DS.....and doing more "Star Achieved / No Damage" runs in Gunman Clive. :*

ChrisT99

ChrisT99 said:

This is my first post since I got my Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set two weeks ago (I bought it entirely with my own money that I was saving up since at least February 2011). With that being said, I'll be playing:

• ZombiU (it really is an amazing game)
  • F-Zero (best racing game ever!!)
  • Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate [Demo] (I've never played any Monster Hunter before, so I'll see how it goes)

That's about it for me this weekend. In a few weeks, when I'm finally done with all these games, I'll revisit my old Wii collection (mostly LoZ:SS and Grandmaster Galaxy Prankster Comet in SMG2 for me).

Dj64Mk7 (My Nintendo Network ID; look for me on MiiVerse)

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

-Zelda Minish Cap (you are going down this weekend Vaati...)
-Zelda OOT (This game never gets old)
-Gears of War Judgment
-Luigi Mansion 2 of course

Oscarsome

Oscarsome said:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon! Well, it does come out towards the end of the weekend, but that still counts.

Kroisos

Kroisos said:

I'm still playing ZombiU, but just bought Lego City, so I'm sure I'll at least try it out. On my 3DS I will finish the original Zelda second quest and then get Luigi's Mansion. And on my phone I'll try to get the last 12 stars in They Need To Be Fed.

OptometristLime

OptometristLime said:

I've been rekindling my fondness for the Wii by booting up some classic titles:
Castle of Shikagami 3, The Conduit, ...Wii Sports?

The Virtual Console also has my attention; I'm playing Super Mario Bros 3, TO: March of the Black Queen, and Paper Mario

Byron-3D

Byron-3D said:

I'm going back through my save on NSMB2 to get all the gold coins, secret exits and to hopefully get my 1mil coins before i get get Luigis Mansion next week

Phle

Phle said:

Not sure, Probably something like:

3DS
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (2nd time)

Wii U
Darksiders 2
The Amazing Spider-man (haven't started on this one yet)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Bluerobin2

Bluerobin2 said:

Ahhh, you wake up in the morning and the birds are updating their status on Facebook.

renaryuugufan92

renaryuugufan92 said:

i'll be playing~
Wii U:
NFS: Most Wanted U
NSMBU (collecting the last star coins)

3DS: Style Savvy: T
Mario Kart 7

hamsterfactor

hamsterfactor said:

I'm gonna be playing Time Hollow for the DS. I love me some visual novel and this one's not bad so far. If I beat it soon, I'll move on to Kirby's Dream Land 2 for the 3DS VC.

Fingeldor

Fingeldor said:

• Monster Hunter Wii U
  • Luigi's Mansion (GC)
  • Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
lightbringer

lightbringer said:

It was gonna be FE10, but it seems the game is screwed up.

So either Tear Ring Saga or Shining Force III me.

RevolverLink

RevolverLink said:

I'll be putting some time into both Aquaria and Fire Emblem: Awakening, as well as replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98 said:

Guild Wars 2, Fire Emblem and some Monster Hunter... need to get some overforged or plus gear by the time the servers shutdown!

Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya said:

I'll be dusting off Blops probably but I'm lost replaying FF8 again.
Tomb Raider multiplayer has me snagged too. Even with the crap controls.

ArkOne77

ArkOne77 said:

Runner 2, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Skyward Sword and Luigi's Mansion(Gamecube)....Gotta get the skills up to par with the Poltergust 3000 for Dark Moon!!!! Not diving into Monster Hunter just yet!

IAmNotWill

IAmNotWill said:

Nothing probably. I have a ton of studying to do. I'll try to force myself to finish Phantom Hourglass.

bofis

bofis said:

definitely playing more Runner 2 with my wife, swapping the gamepad when either of us gets tired and needs to rest a little...

cbkummer

cbkummer said:

Just finished Fire Emblem, so I picked up Monster Hunter on the 3DS. I'll be playing that this weekend. And every weekend for the foreseeable future.

sinsalaca

sinsalaca said:

Castelvani Mirror of Fate. May also get back into Order Up or possibly download Nano Assualt EX.

banacheck

banacheck said:

I'm playing GOW:Ascensoin & Tomb Raider untill Bioshock Infinite, will also be playing The Cave & Okami HD as both games are free this week on PS+.

MeWario

MeWario said:

Some old GBA games. I don't touch them all year and then I suddenly get a craving. I'm starting with Crash Badicoot 2

Icefreak45

Icefreak45 said:

Starting my adventure in Dragon's Dogma and honing my skills in Persona 4 Arena with Yukiko ^^.

Gamesake

Gamesake said:

I'll play some Etrian Odyssey IV if I can ever manage to pry Fire Emblem out of my 3DS.

hendie001

hendie001 said:

Im going all out retro for this weekend! Going to pull out the nes top loader and play some ducktails, contra, and then some castlevania 3 dracula s curse. And a quick question for you guys anyone ever play ducktails 2 for nes. It was realeased at the end of the nes s run so many did not even know about it. We were playing snes already lol

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Awakening. A bit of Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem awakening, maybe KI:U and Fire Emblem Awakening

Nintex

Nintex said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U/ 3DS for the most part and a little of Mutant Mudds and Zen Pinball2

fishwilson

fishwilson said:

Another weekend, another couple of floors in Etrian Odyssey II. Forza Motorsport 2 when I hit the wall (or shoud I say FOE) too hard and need to recuperate.

Pikachupwnage

Pikachupwnage said:

Lots of fire emblem. This is more additive then crack. 152 hours since launch day o_O. And I just can't stop.

And Etrain odyssey IV and black ops 2. A bit of yugioh world championship 2011. A smidgen of uprising.. And of course Luigis mansion dark moon this Sunday :)

fishwilson

fishwilson said:

And from what you people play (and enjoy) I can tell that Fire Emblem Awakening and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a must buy for me in the future. They are really that good huh.

bizcuthammer

bizcuthammer said:

Nothing this weekend... I have a 2 day job interview, but monday starts my spring break, and i'll be picking up luigi's mansion 2! Cant wait. I've wanted a sequel for over a decade now.

GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan said:

Fire Emblem Awankening Chapter 11. For some reason the Mad King keeps slaughtering my units, intersting.
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon after all these years, a sequel to everyone's beloved critically aclaimed title. :3
Paper Mario: this title is intersting in the sense I kinda dont care about it. It feels like the "beta" to TTYD. Oh well, it is still a good title for it's time.

Firejonie

Firejonie said:

Lego City Undercover, Monster hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD, and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Skitrules

Skitrules said:

Man loving the bipolar weather here in Washington goes from snowy, to rainy, to sunny, to hailing, to cloudy, to snowing (again), and finally its sunny again. Wow do you wish you could see this weather.

Well back to games haha. I will probably be playing the Mega Man games just going along a playing them as they come on the 3DS VC and i am lovin them. Also will probably get to finishing up Resident Evil: Revalations because i am done dealing with this pain in the a$$ final boss he is very hard. Probably also play some other download titles I have as well and thats all.

TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin said:

Can someone please tell me what a "Kirby run" is? I've looked through Google and can't find an explanation. Is it something done only with Mega Man games?

mookysam

mookysam said:

I'm getting towards the end of Ni No Kuni. I'm just farming alchemy ingredients to make me some super armour. I don't want it to end but at the same time I'm eager to finish it before Bioshock Infinite arrives. I'll probably end up playing both. :-)

On the handheld front I'm replaying Persona 3 Portable, this time as the female character to experience the new content. Not as good as Persona 4, but that is hardly a criticism because this is still grand.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Looks like it's Endless Space all weekend, along with some Final Fantasy Legends II. Maybe a little 3D Dot Game Heroes if I can manage.

bonesy91

bonesy91 said:

Monster hunter 3 ultimate wii u (back to the hunt!)
Black ops II ps3 (with my bro)

Emaan

Emaan said:

This weekend, I'll be beating Paper Mario: Sticker Star tonight, just in time for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on Sunday. :*

2 more days! LUIGI HYPE :D

Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19 said:

I will be playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate,Petit Computer,3D Classics Kid Icarus,and Terraria is coming out on XBOX on Wednesday(which does not count as the weekend).

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

I said I was gonna finish God of War and Radiant Historia. Well, I've already finished Kratos' adventure and started its follow up.

Nintendaholic

Nintendaholic said:

Got my wiiu along with everything else I own for drawing a swastica in my own blood on the lunch table at school so nothing for me this weekend

TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin said:

@ChrisT99 I managed to scour through a youtube playlist and find the first video posted of a guy who does Kirby runs and unless there are different types of Kirby runs, these seem to be the rules:

• No deaths. (this may be different than the way he plays)
  • Cannot unequip last weapon earned.
  • Must complete all main stages.
  • Cannot switch weapons for the sake of item gathering.
Captain_Balko

Captain_Balko said:

I've got a lot of homework to do (a case study for law and an essay outline on Othello for English) but I'm confident I'll have plenty of time to play some games this weekend.
Well, on Wii U, I'll probably finish up Harely Quinn's Revenge on Batman Arkham Asylum: Armoured Edition, play some Zombi U, and maybe finally get around to beating New Super Mario Bros. U.
For 3DS, I just bough Mutant Mudds a few days ago, so I'll be playing that for sure. Perhaps I'll also try to beat Sakura Samurai (died on the final boss) and Wario Land II.
Come Sunday, ALL DAY LUIGI'S MANSION: DARK MOON AND POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GATES TO INFINITY. So. Excited. Can't. Breathe.

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

I have my gaming hands full! Going to mostly be playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on WiiU and 3DS, going to finish up Tomb Raider; play some Lego City with my son, and play some more Castlevania on 3DS. I'll also be playing some Neverwinter beta, SimCity, and StarCraft 2 HOTS on PC.

KAHN

KAHN said:

"Oh baby, it's cold outside"
i thought for sure this meant someone was playing Little Inferno!

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

Zen Pinball 2, and some Etrian Odyssey IV. Maybe some Ni No Kuni if I make some extra time.

SunnyShores

SunnyShores said:

i'll be playing through lego city undercover some more. maybe some mass effect 3 online and some runner 2

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I'll be trying to finish up Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Wii), & playing more of Retro City Rampage (WiiWare). Also trying to finish Crimson Shroud (3DS eShop), & playing more of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS). As well as trying to finish at least the 2nd match in Punch Out!! (NES, Wii U VC) & playing more Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (Wii U), its quite fun although the online is practically scary :p ... & that's all off the top of my head haha

MetalMario

MetalMario said:

The Walking Dead, and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Next weekend is all Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and HarmoKnight.

PvtOttobot

PvtOttobot said:

All I've got is Punch out!! :( I guess I'll complete that, do some maths revision, then refresh my monster hunter memory with some tri!

Farmboy74

Farmboy74 said:

I've got the epilogue to complete in ACIII, after completing the main campaign, F-Zero a possibility, Zombie U to start and Lego City to preorder ahead of this weeks Uk release

PinkEgoBox

PinkEgoBox said:

I restarted Luigi's mansion on the GameCube last night in readiness for LM2 coming out this week, I also intend to get Super Punch out for the Wii U VC this weekend too :)

Newt

Newt said:

I just finished Wario Land, which was fantastic even after all these years. I didn't 100% it however. I'm trying to get Picross E done, and I may move onto a GB VC title before Luigi's Mansion comes in the post. The 3DS is getting all my time these days.

ToxieDogg

ToxieDogg said:

Playing the first Etrian Odyssey on DS. It's tough, but also extremely satisfying when you make progress, I've mapped most of the third floor at the moment :)

T1m1

T1m1 said:

i'll be playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and probaly ethier The Last Story or Paper Mario TTYD.

sonic_brawler95

sonic_brawler95 said:

This weekend I'll be playing some Luigi's Mansion in preparation for Dark Moon, which I'll be downloading at midnight.

seronja

seronja said:

okami HD ps3, monster hunter 3 ultimate & f-zero Wii U, Theaerhythm Final Fantasy 3DS... thank god i've got plenty of time this week =D

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

I'm going to continue Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Had to start over due to the PEC bug. Okami for Wii is waiting for me as well.

AaronB

AaronB said:

The Wii U drought is finally over: Lego City Undercover! Also some Zen Pinball 2 - have Plants vs. Zombies and Earth Defense so far.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Gears of War: Judgment
MLB 13 The Show

If I can find a copy, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon will be added to the list, but I didn't pre-order so I may be out of luck on that one, for some reason stores around where I live get very low shipments of 3DS first party games.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Hmm missed this thread and the weekend is over. Ah well better late than never I guess. For some reason I went on a Capcom binge this weekend. Played Mega Man 2, Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS and than some Street Fighter IV on the 360.