Nintendo Download: 26th June (North America)

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Shovel Knight, Wii Sports, 5 DSiWare games (yes, really!) and much more

It's time again for your Nintendo download update, North America, and this one is a beauty. There's a double release of an eagerly anticipated action platformer, more Wii Sports shenanigans, discounts and plenty of choices across Wii U, 3DS and even DSiWare. Let's get to it.

Missed the European Nintendo Download Update earlier this week? That was silly of you! Never mind, you can catch up right here.

Wii U eShop

Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games, $14.99) — It's been a fairly lengthy wait for this retro-styled action platformer, and it's safe to say that it's been one of the most eagerly anticipated download titles this year. This Wii U version comes in gorgeous HD, while Miiverse integration allows players to share messages in the game. It not only references the classics of bygone eras, but lives up to them; we gave this a glowing recommendation in our Wii U eShop Shovel Knight review.

Wii Sports Club: Baseball + Boxing — (Nintendo, $9.99 permanent pass, $1.99 day pass) — The final two sports in this Wii U HD re-imagining arrive together, essentially making them two games for the price of one. In Baseball you use the GamePad motion controls for pitching and fielding while batting with the Wii MotionPlus, while Boxing utilises a Wii MotionPlus controller in each hand for increased accuracy.

Monkey Pirates (Henchmen Studios, $4.99) — This is a sea combat title in which you take on the role of, yep, a monkey pirate; there are multiple arenas and battles to take on along with various upgrades to earn. It could be a fun time on the high seas, and we'll check it out.

My Arctic Farm (BiP Media, $7.99) — This farm-sim series continues yet again, and this time you're in charge of 10 different animal creeds in a rather chilly environment. We'll let you know whether this leaves us cold.

My Jurassic Farm (BiP Media, £7.99) — You read that title correctly, as this title puts you in charge of a farm of dinosaurs, looking after their well-being while trying to turn a profit. We'll be hoping our electric fence generator doesn't fail as we play this one.

BrickBlast U (Nexis Games, $3.99) — This title declares itself to be the Future of Pong, though its trailer doesn't portray it in a particularly good light. We'll see if this is a surprise blockbuster or a dropped ball.

Wii U Virtual Console

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (Konami, $4.99) — The final part of the original NES trilogy, this returned to the linear action platforming of the original but threw in its own fresh ideas, including three playable characters with different abilities. It's another game where restore point abuse will be the norm, and we were big fans in our 3DS Virtual Console Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse review.

Wii U eShop Promotion

Wii Sports Club — A free 48 hour trial of all sports for all players, available from 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern on 26th June; this activates when gameplay is initiated and is available until 31st December 2014.

Wii U eShop Temporary Discount

Darksiders II (Nordic Games, $19.99 until 8th July)

3DS eShop

Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games, $14.99) — This eagerly anticipated Yacht Club Games release also arrives on 3DS, with those lovely pixels having the benefit of autosterescopic 3D, while this version also includes a StreetPass Arena mode. This is also fantastic on Nintendo's portable system, as we've made clear in our 3DS eShop Shovel Knight review.

Cocoro - Line Defender (Moving Player, $4.99) — A title with an intriguing premise of a Japanese setting and controlling elements in strategic battles to protect the land. You can unlock new heroes and various weapons in this strategy game, and we'll let you know what we think in our review.

Toy Stunt Bike (Wobbly Tooth, $4.99) — This sounds like a mix between Trials and Micro Machines, as you take on tricky stunt-filled courses on a toy bike, jumping over everyday items like toasters. We'll see whether this is a source of delicious fun or just an opportunity to get burnt in our upcoming review.

Hidden Expedition Titanic (Tulip Games, $5.99) — This 3DS hidden-object game also received a limited retail release in Europe, but arrives in North America as a download at a lower price. We'll try to find a fun experience for our review.

Plain Video Poker (PouncingKitten Games, $1.99) — It's a budget priced recreation of video poker, and that's pretty much all the official game page says. We'll try to maintain a poker face as we review this.

SKYPEACE (Sonic Powered Co., $0.99) — A relatively rare sub-dollar release, this looks like a simple endless runner / flying sidescroller. These games can certainly have charm, and we'll see whether this one qualifies as worth a dollar.

3DS Virtual Console

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (Konami, $4.99) — Like the Wii U Virtual Console entry, but in this case you can enjoy the classic on the go.

3DS eShop Temporary Discounts

Code of Princess (Atlus, $14.99 until 7th July, normally $29.99)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (Atlus, $14.99 until 7th July, normally $29.99)

Disney's Frozen: Olaf's Quest (Avanquest Software, $19.99 until 31st July, normally $29.99)

Urban Trial Freestyle (Tate Media, $2.50 until 10th July, normally $4.99)

3DS eShop Demo

Toy Stunt Bike (Wobbly Tooth, Free)

Quell Reflect (CIRCLE Entertainment, Free)

DSiWare

Anonymous Notes Chapter 4 - From the Abyss (Sonic Powered Co., 500 Nintendo Points) — We reckon most would have thought this DSiWare dungeon-crawling series would be finished, but it's back yet again. We'll let you know what we think of this one's latest entry.

Anne's Doll Studio: Lolita Collection (Gamebridge, 500 Nintendo Points) — This continues the doll dress-up series that previously haunted our reviewer's dreams. Here's hoping for a drastic improvement.

Anne's Doll Studio: Princess Collection (Gamebridge, 500 Nintendo Points) — See above.

Anne's Doll Studio: Antique Collection (Gamebridge, 500 Nintendo Points) — See above.

Mysterious Star: The Samurai (Collavier Corporation, 500 Nintendo Points) — A samurai needs help finding a master and you assist by playing connect-the-dots. No, we don't quite get it either, we'll try to make sense of it for a review.

Summer Ubisoft Promotion

Ubisoft has discounted 17 games across Wii U and 3DS until 7th July — you can see full details right here.

So there you have it, North American gamers. Let us know what you're planning to pick up in the poll and comments below.

What will you be downloading first this week? (374 votes)

Shovel Knight (Wii U eShop)

37%

Wii Sports Club Boxing + Baseball Pass (Wii U eShop)

13%

Monkey Pirates (Wii U eShop)

My Arctic Farm (Wii U eShop)

My Jurassic Farm (Wii U eShop)

BrickBlast U (Wii U eShop)

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (Wii U Virtual Console)

Darksiders II (Wii U eShop temporary discount)

Shovel Knight (3DS eShop)

19%

Cocoro - Line Defender (3DS eShop)

Toy Stunt Bike (3DS eShop)

Hidden Expedition Titanic (3DS eShop)

Plain Video Poker (3DS eShop)

SKYPEACE (3DS eShop)

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (3DS Virtual Console)

Code of Princess (3DS eShop temporary discount)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS eShop temporary discount)

Disney's Frozen: Olaf's Quest (3DS eShop temporary discount)

Urban Trial Freestyle (3DS eShop temporary discount)

Anonymous Notes Chapter 4 - From the Abyss (DSiWare)

Anne's Doll Studio: Lolita Collection (DSiWare)

Anne's Doll Studio: Princess Collection (DSiWare)

Anne's Doll Studio: Antique Collection (DSiWare)

Mysterious Star: The Samurai (DSiWare)

One of the Ubisoft discounts

Just one of the freebies for me

Nothing for me this week

14%

Please login to vote in this poll.

TreesenHauser

TreesenHauser said:

I'll probably download the last two ports in Wii Sports Club just because I'm broke. Kinda stinks that two Wii MotionPlus remotes are required for boxing though, I only have one remote.

FragRed

FragRed said:

Is it me or does it appear that NA got a better selection of games this week?

rjejr

rjejr said:

Well that's a really busy "e" week for Nitnedo, I'll give them that. Shovel Knight finally releasing shoul dmake a lot of people happy also.

3DS gets 2 demos, Wii U 0, about par for the course. Edit: Though I suppose in all fairness Sports Club has a 48 hour demo, so that's kind of like a demo, for 48 hours anyway.

"essentially making them two games for the price of one."

So do you really get box baseball and boxing for $9.99, NOT $9.99 EACH? Then $40 retial is NOT a discount but the same as DL?

48 hours 9PM Thurs until 9PM Sat or does the 48 hours start any time after 9PM Thurs whenever you first boot up the games?

I'ld go check now but this stuff usually never updates until noon which is still an hour away.

LDXD

LDXD said:

Shovel knight and for some reason I can't download it right now

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@rjejr Yep, both for $9.99. 48 hour trial is valid from when you start playing, with it being available (to be activated) until the end of the year. So my retail discount prediction went from being brilliant to wrong, ho-hum!

Mega719

Mega719 said:

I praise support but indies should stop making games for dsiware. It's hard to make quality titles which you can now do on Wii U and 3DS

BertoFlyingFox

BertoFlyingFox said:

CV3?! Just with that and Shovel Knight, I'm happy. If only Valiant Hearts released on WiiU too, it would've been a stellar week.

rjejr

rjejr said:

@ThomasBW84 - Thanks TW. And it's actually 3 cents cheaper to DL than buy - $36.96 vs $39.99. Though Walmart has it for $39.96 so it's a tie. Maybe the retail price will drop to $29.99 and you'll just be ahead of the curve ;-)

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I will get Shovel Knight on Wii U, and the Wii Sports Trial. I am very eager to try Boxing with two Wiimotes. It is great that they are giving both for the price of one.

@rjejr

Don't forget the Digital Promo, so DL would be even cheaper.

ultraraichu

ultraraichu said:

Wii Sports Club Boxing. Granted I want to take full advantage of that 48 hour trial period so I get it the following weekend when I can get a group together.

Wuneye

Wuneye said:

Awesome week...

Sports Club boxing, baseball and Shovel Knight Wii U for me.

I always thought releases for Nintendo came out on Friday. Maybe that's just larger retail releases?

Rafie

Rafie said:

You guys/gals see those reviews for Shovel Knight? Almost perfect scores across the board with the exception of 2 companies. I can't wait to download it.

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

Nothing for me this week
15%
We have to remove 15% of the NL community, it seems. Or at least force them to buy Shovel Knight. ;)

Boidoh

Boidoh said:

Has anyone got the Wii Sports Club trial yet? It isn't updating nor the eShop has anything.

ChemyNoSurfea

ChemyNoSurfea said:

It's Shovel Knight week!!! I'm really interested on that cororo game, and ill try the toy stunt bike demo.

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

Hmm...
Castlevania III vs. Shovel Knight
Weird timing, IMO. Not sure if that's good or bad for either. Hopefully good for both.

GeniusDan

GeniusDan said:

I'm glad the Wii Sports Club digital is roughly the same as retail, I think it would be silly for retail to be cheaper. I'll be getting baseball/boxing, shovel knight for wii u, and castlevania 3 for $1

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

You lucky Europeans get Snake Eater!!!
@ThomasBW84 Are you sure the Tales of the Abyss DSiWare game is 500 points? All previous entries have been 200.

Morphbug

Morphbug said:

Huh, why is the last Anonymous Notes chapter-thing 3 dollars more expensive than the previous three?

SavoirFaire

SavoirFaire said:

I'm actually picking up 2 games this week? It's the end times! Shovel Knight (Wii U) and Castlevania III.

Seeing how this is the internet, I feel I must complain about something. Super Mario 3... oh wait...

JQuest

JQuest said:

Good gosh! That's a ton of choice this week. I feel like Shovel Knight are one of those titles that could greatly benefit from a cross-buy system.

To anybody that here that has Darksiders II for the Wii U that's willing to entertain me, how does the Wii U version stack up vs the other platforms it's on?

Also, @ThomasBW84 Have you guys considered using check boxes as opposed to radio buttons? You know, for the folks that will pick up multiple titles? I plan on getting Shovel Knight (Both), Wii U Sports, Castlevania III and probably a few of the Ubi games, but I can only choose one on the poll!!! ARRRRGGGH! :-D

Darknyht

Darknyht said:

Sports Club promotion for me right now. Eventually I will pick up the Club Pass, but I've reached a point that I prefer to play on the Gamepad more than the TV. Mostly, I will probably just work on Pushmo some more the weekend.

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@Knuckles Pretty sure, the official Nintendo site lists it as $4.99.

@JQuest I'm sure it's on the list of potential updates, but I can't promise anything just now!

SavoirFaire

SavoirFaire said:

@JQuest I enjoyed Darksiders II. Played it through on Wii U and have no regrets about my full price purchase ;) It locked up 4-5 times on me, but that was always after a long play session. I didn't play it or even see it on other consoles, but I believe the Wii U version has all, or most all, of the DLC included.

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

@JQuest I loved Darksiders II, Bought it at launch and put a lot of hours into it. My son, as he usually does, took over and he loved it as well.

StarDust4Ever

StarDust4Ever said:

Nintendo really needs to take a note from Sony's playbook and set up a cross buy system. I'm sick of double dipping Virtual Console titles between 3DS and Wii-U. Castlevania III Wii-U it is... :p

Pod

Pod said:

How do DSi Ware titles appear on the 3DS eShop?

Are they there along side the other games, or are they confined to a horribly cramped and slow store like on the DSi?

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

Got my code for Shovel Knight WiiU for pledging on KickStarter years ago. Can't wait to play it when I get home!

LDXD

LDXD said:

@rjejr lol all this time I didn't know this thanks
I got home last night after some drinking and thought I could DL it at after midnight looks like I have another 45 minutes

Pod

Pod said:

@Zodiak13
Well, that's nice then. I was wondering, as I don't have a 3DS myself.

I wonder if there is much to gain from releasing on DSi Ware as opposed to 3DS only. Aside from hitting double the amount of systems, of course, but I have a feeling very few dollars are being spent through anybody's DSi these days.

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

@Pod The problem is, you only get to use system memory or space, which is extremely limited, you can move the games to SD card, but not playable from there.

Gerbwmu

Gerbwmu said:

Gonna download the next 2 sports titles. Probably wait on Shovel Knight for a while but by the looks of the reviews it is getting....I may have to pick it up sooner then later.

MHMason

MHMason said:

Anyone else not seeing the Wii-to-Wii U Virtual Console discount for Castlevania III? I'll probably pick it up for $5 again, but I was hoping for that loyalty discount I'm so used to...

Landesca

Landesca said:

When is Pier Solar coming???!!! That's the one I keep waiting for....it was supposed to be out in the spring....

outburst

outburst said:

OMG! That's it! I'm packing my bags and moving to NA! I've been waiting for Castlevania III here on EU for ages! :D

Gerbwmu

Gerbwmu said:

@Boidoh - Per another source......Wii Sports Club will not update until 6pm PST so we have a while to wait before picking them up

JQuest

JQuest said:

@Zodiak13 @SavoirFaire Thanks guys! My main concern was a glitchy experience that some of the initial Wii U ports had at launch. I can't afford to put in long gaming sessions anymore, so it locking up on me probably won't be much of an issue. Though now that I think of it, All DLC was included on disc, (IIRC) which automatically makes it the better deal.

@ThomasBW84 Thanks! I'll keep my eye out for that update ;-)

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

I bought disney's frozen - 3ds when it went on sale a few month's ago for $19.99. :D Excellent title. :D Looking forward to SkyPeace for only 99 cent's lol. :)
Happy Gaming! (^_^)

JQuest

JQuest said:

@StarDust4Ever

"Nintendo really needs to take a note from Sony's playbook and set up a cross buy system. I'm sick of double dipping Virtual Console titles between 3DS and Wii-U"

This x100! My wallet cries every time, especially with Shovel Knight. I ended up buying Castlevania for the Wii U, as I know it's a lot more forgiving on my thumbs/hands than it would be for the 3DS (which is usually a common theme for me with games like this and SMB3) I don't know if Nintendo is listening to me, but on every survey that I take for Club Nintendo, I make sure to mention they need a cross-buy systems in place for VC games or at least a reasonable discount if you buy the same game for both systems.

millarrp

millarrp said:

I'm getting Wii Sports Club boxing and Castlevania 3 on Wii U (at the upgrade discount price). I cashed in my kickstarter backer codes for both versions of Shovel Knight last night. Although I noticed I'm not aeeing any coin value for the Club Nintendo surveys this morning...

Nico07

Nico07 said:

@XCWarrior Some people won't be happy until Smash Bros releases. Myself I will be grabbing the last two Wii Sports Club titles when available for DL. I wish Nintendo would push out a few N64 and DS games for Wii U VC. It will be interesting to see if when DS games like Mario Kart DS releases if it has online play or not. Can't wait.

BinaryFragger

BinaryFragger said:

Shovel Knight (still undecided if I'll get it on the Wii U or 3DS) and Castlevania III this week.

Kifa

Kifa said:

Shovel Knight can't come to PAL territory soon enough, looks like exactly the game my 3DS needs to make me play it to death (of battery) again.

As a side note - the wallpaper for NF backers is pretty neat. :D

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Shovel Knight Wii U
Shovel Knight 3DS
Wii Sports Club Baseball/Boxing

I was planning on skipping Baseball and Boxing since I've got the physical version pre ordered, but since it's 2 for 1 and it would complete the digital set for me, why not.

cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo said:

Played Wii Sports Club: Baseball at E3.
LOVED the controls in the FIELD. I so so so wish they'd done more with them - throwing to bases (the same as to home plate) would have been the foundation for an amazing baseball game.
As is, I'm still super excited to buy this and play some more with it, but it's so tantalizingly close to amazing...

vamkar

vamkar said:

Castlevania III and, if I can get more money together, Shovel Knight, both on Wii U for me!

DakotaM47

DakotaM47 said:

Probably Shovel Knight Wii U, but I got Diddy Kong Racing DS and Kirby Triple Deluxe today, so nothing. Hopefully I can get the Toki Tori 2+ discount soon before it ends.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

Getting the Ubisoft games for now while they are still on sale (AC4, Smurfs 2 & marvel Avengers). And get Shovel Knight & pushmo world next week when I get my cheque on Friday. I also want Overclocked but I'm trying to buy as many digital Wii U games as possible because that deluxe promotion ends in December. I wish they would extend it. I didn't get my Wii U until this past Christmas ( money issues). Still need to get a external hard drive because as it stands right now I don't have enough space for AC4.

Grimlock_King

Grimlock_King said:

Yes! Castlevania 3 on Wii U first for me then soon after Shovel Knight Wii U. The VC has been on a roll these past two weeks. I hope it continues.

Obito_Tennyson

Obito_Tennyson said:

Really? A discount for "Code of Princess" had more votes than Castlevania 3 for the 3DS Virtual Console? I just made it even... but, really? How good is this "Code of Princess?"

Kirk

Kirk said:

Shovel Knight had better be HUUUGE!

I know it will though so it's all good :-D

ricklongo

ricklongo said:

Shovel Knight on the Wii U all the way! I wish there was a cross-buy promotion with the 3DS, but oh well - I'm happy the game is here at last.

B3ND3R

B3ND3R said:

Just bought Shovel Knight on the 3DS and if it lives up to my expectations I will buy it again on Wii U at a later date! For now, it's perfect for my upcoming 13 hour plane rides!

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Ah, I'd better download Code of Princess while it's still $15! I did a bit of research on that game and heard nothing but good things.

Also getting Shovel Knight 3DS but Code of Princess will have to take priority due to it's limited discount.

Shadraw

Shadraw said:

I have been excited for Shovel Knight and I am glad it is finally out. I will also be getting the baseball/boxing. Great week for the eShop.

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler... WELCOME to Jurassic Farm!

I'm a backer of Shovel Knight, so I've waited a long time for this. Gonna have a blast.

PrincessSugoi

PrincessSugoi said:

Torn between Shovel Knight or getting Code of Princess while it's $15. I'm kind of in the middle of four platformers already so getting Shovel Knight right now might be overkill even if I mostly want it for the killer soundtrack.

brokenfang

brokenfang said:

anyone happen to know how many coins Shovelknight gives for the Club? i'm 60 coins away from plat, but time is running out!

ArcanaXVI

ArcanaXVI said:

Received my Kickstarter backer codes for Shovel Knight on 3DS and Wii U last night. Both versions are wicked. Everyone should try at least one.

Windy

Windy said:

Sky Peace and Anonymous Notes IV for me. I will pick up Shovel Knight if I ever decide to beat Castlevania 3ds. I already Beat Sky Peace good little .99 cent game. I still have more achievements to get. Wish it had online leaderboards but its a nice surprise

odd69

odd69 said:

Shovel Knight day one.Ive got to check out the first level. Its awesome. I died a few times but never felt cheap or frustrating.Its got a addictive quality like mega man. It does remind me of Ducktales a bit.

2Sang

2Sang said:

I can't believe the ubisoft discounts aren't exciting you guys. Those are REALLY good deals, plus you get club nintendo points.

KeatonTS

KeatonTS said:

How come I can't find the Wii Sports club boxing and baseball passes on the eshop?

rjejr

rjejr said:

@sinalefa - Don't forget the Digital Promo

My 5% off Target Red Card balances out the 5% back DDP :-) Well unless it's DL only, then discounts don't matter as there's only 1 way to get it.

I'll probably get Club retail at some point, nobody seems very excited about it. It's summer, and the winter in NY has been long and cold so we're going to be outside as much as possible. And my kids are still addicted to Minecraft. Now they want to mod their own. It's an addiction I tell ya ;-)
I am really looking forward to WW HD next week. And I finished the 100cc in MK 8. 4 gold, 2 silver, a bronze and 1 I came in 4th once :-( Also finished Child of Light, all but the apple sidequest. May repurchase Swords & Soldiers for the 3rd time for $2.99 for 2 screen multiplayer. Theres always something. :-)

hcfwesker

hcfwesker said:

@MHMason right here. i don't have the discount option either. Got shovel knight for WiiU ... and waiting for the CV3 discount to be fixed.

brokenfang

brokenfang said:

@2Sang actually i think i'm gonna grab Splinter Cell BL instead of Shovelknight. you're right, those Ubi discounts are too good to pass up. i'll grab Shovelknight in couple weeks.

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

Ahh Shovel Knight, such a tasty retro infused classic gaming surprise for the real gamer in mind that has risen from the hellish, colorless, decimated waste land of brain dead easy twin stick warrior wiggling CineShooters. ;)

This game better be a success in terms of sales, or i will lose faith in pixel & humanity!...But mostly pixel...Pixel pineapples to be exact. :*

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

@Nico07 And that's the problem. If people want to see the WiiU/3DS really succeed, they need to branch out and try some non-1st party games. Sadly most Nintendo platform fans are very narrow minded and unwilling to do this.

And no, the DS games will not have online. Don't want you to get your hopes up about that and be disappointed later.

KiwiPanda

KiwiPanda said:

Not that I'm getting either as of yet, but I understand that it must be a hard decision for people with $15 in their eShop... on one hand, there's Shovel Knight. But on the other, there's all three new Anne's Doll Collection titles...

topperware

topperware said:

I downloaded Shovel Knight last night for Wii U. Loving it so far. I'll be downloaded the 3DS version at some point to play through it again and get some StreetPass action. I'll also be getting Castlevania III later, and I have my eye on the retail release for Wii Sports Club.

argh4430

argh4430 said:

I'm not getting anything this week, still going through my backlog, and my wish list. I don't think it's a bad thing, if anything, it means I have games to look forward to in the future.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Finally DL Sports Club. Well actually it DL itelf last night .There isn't even a DL link in eShop, the app itself just updated, and as soon as I turned it on the 48:00 clock started, so that's advance warning for anyone who wants to save their 48 hours for something.

Oh, and Nintnedo seriously needs to find a way to get the Sports Club start-up screen on Gamepad. It's just freakin' stupid that for every other thing I use on the Wii U the Gamepad screen duplicates what's on tv, I can't even turn it off, just sitting their draining the battery, but for Sports Club the screen goes black until I find a Wiimote w/ good batteries. Stew-ped. I should be able to pick a sport on the Gamepad and single/multi or training, all that stuff, then look for a Wiimote while it's loading whatever it is I want to play.

jpfan1989

jpfan1989 said:

I know the My Farm series has terrible written all over it but jurassic farm sounds just way too tempting.

Gridatttack

Gridatttack said:

I'll ask again. Should I download Retro City Rampage, or Shovel knight?

Which game is longer? More post game content?

I need a new game :<

Fidu21

Fidu21 said:

bought shovel knight day one, but it's a shame that only Europe got Power Tennis.

Come on! that's like, the best mario Tennis!