Guide: Everything Nintendo Fans Need to Follow at E3 2014

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Find a comfortable seat

E3 2014 is just days away, the event that acts as the central pillar of the gaming year for reveals and exciting information on new titles. After a relatively low-key showing in 2013 in the face of two new hardware platforms from rivals, Nintendo seems to be gearing up for a stronger performance this time around. Last year did set some precedent, however, as the big N is doing things its own way once again. Its live event is going to be a celebration and tournament, while rather than Nintendo Direct we have a "Nintendo Digital Event"; on top of that there are events for the US public at Best Buy stores and potential all-day live booth coverage from those talented individuals from the Treehouse.

There are third parties, too, of course, so we thought we'd put all of the scheduling and details in one convenient place. We'll be hosting all of the important streams with live blogging and immediate reaction here on Nintendo Life, of course.

Let's get to it.

Nintendo Events — 10th June

Nintendo Digital Event — 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern / 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET — This will be the main event for reveals, in which we expect firm release dates for some current projects and, of course, all-new titles. It will be an hour or less and, we hope, very exciting.

Nintendo Minute Digital Event recap — likely to be 10:00 Pacific / 13:00 Eastern / 18:00 UK / 19:00 CET — immediately following the Digital Event will be a special episode of Nintendo Minute that will recap and expand upon the announcements.

Nintendo Demo — 14:40 Pacific / 17:40 Eastern / 22:40 UK / 23:40 CET — A 20 minute demonstration of, based on the Twitch description, a previously-announced game; alternatively it could be a new game 'announced' in the Digital Event. We'll be watching regardless.

Super Smash Bros. Invitational — 16:00 Pacific / 17:00 Eastern / midnight UK / 01:00 (11th June) CET — Nintendo's main live event, this will be an extravaganza celebrating the franchise in front of 3000 fans, while 16 competitors will do battle in the Wii U version of the game.

Nintendo Events — 11th June

Nintendo Demo — 14:10 Pacific / 17:10 Eastern / 22:10 UK / 23:10 CET — Another 20 minute demonstration on Twitch.

Nintendo Events — 12th June

Nintendo Demo — 12:00 Pacific / 15:00 Eastern / 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET — This one is particularly intriguing, as Twitch is listing this as an "Unannounced Title"; it's a 20 minute demonstration.

Nintendo Demo — 14:40 Pacific / 17:40 Eastern / 22:40 UK / 23:40 CET — A 20 minute demonstration on Twitch.

Ongoing Nintendo Events — all of E3

Nintendo Treehouse — Following the Digital Event the Treehouse team — responsible for localisation of Nintendo products, in particular — will be running a continual live stream (apart from during the Smash Bros. Invitational) showing off games and even revealing details. This unscripted three day event will even have appearances from major figures such as Shigeru Miyamoto.

Best Buy 'Smash-Fest' — A chance for the public to go hands on with the new Super Smash Bros. on Wii U, times are below, and hit up the official website to check your local store:

• Wednesday, June 11 from 4pm – 9pm
  • Saturday, June 14 from Noon – 5pm

Confirmed Third-Party Nintendo Events — 12th June

SEGA Sonic BOOM! — 15:40 Pacific / 18:40 Eastern / 23:40 UK / 00:40 CET (13th June) — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of the upcoming Wii U and 3DS exclusive.

Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes — 15:20 Pacific / 18:20 Eastern / 23:20 UK / 00:20 (13th June) CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of Disney's multiplatform title.

Others to Watch

Ubisoft Press Conference (9th June) — 15:00 Pacific / 18:00 Eastern / 23:00 UK / midnight CET — The confirmed releases to be shown don't include any Nintendo titles, perhaps leading to some reports of no Nintendo release at all, based on a quote of an anonymous representative. Last year was a bust, however, so this could come up empty, though Just Dance fans may get a taste of the next entry which, we'd imagine, is destined for Nintendo hardware along with all others.

Ubisoft Unannounced Game (10th June) — 11:00 Pacific / 14:00 Eastern / 19:00 UK / 20:00 CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of a previously unannounced title.

Square Enix Unannounced Games (11th June) — 12:00 Pacific / 15:00 Eastern / 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET — Two 20 minute demonstrations back-to-back (on Twitch) of previously unannounced titles.

Square Enix Unannounced Game (12th June) — 12:20 Pacific / 15:20 Eastern / 20:20 UK / 21:20 CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of a previously unannounced title.

505 Games Demo (12th June) — 13:00 Pacific / 16:00 Eastern / 21:00 UK / 22:00 CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) from 505 Games.

Warner Bros. Interactive (12th June) — 13:20 Pacific / 16:20 Eastern / 21:20 UK / 22:20 CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of a previously unannounced game.

Ubisoft (12th June) — 14:00 Pacific / 17:00 Eastern / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of a previously unannounced game.

Tecmo Koei (12th June) — 15:00 Pacific / 18:00 Eastern / 23:00 UK / midnight CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of a previously unannounced game.

And finally EA, if you really want to watch

EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview (9th June) — 12:00 Pacific / 15:00 Eastern / 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET

EA Special Event (9th June) — 13:00 Pacific / 16:00 Eastern / 21:00 UK / 22:00 CET

EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Post show (9th June) — 14:00 Pacific / 17:00 Eastern / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET

EA (11th June) — 13:00 Pacific / 16:00 Eastern / 21:00 UK / 22:00 CET — A 20 minute demonstration (on Twitch) of a previously unannounced game.

So there you have it. Nintendo's streams will all be on its official E3 website, while the Announcement community on Miiverse is worth watching. All of the 20 minute demonstrations will be on Twitch, meanwhile.

Of course, we'll be hosting all of the interesting streams as they happen and live blogging the excitement here at Nintendo Life, along with all the news and reaction that you could hope to enjoy.

What will you be watching this E3?

PLATINUM7

PLATINUM7 said:

Can't wait! I'm pretty sure the Digital Event will start at 2AM for me so it'll be a late night or very early morning.

Kewlan

Kewlan said:

Thanks a lot! I was a bit confused with the the times and some other stuff.

ModestFan93

ModestFan93 said:

So excited cannot wait to watch everything, for all the cool games to be announced. Really can't wait to see Nintendo and Sega, and maybe Square. Class will have to wait when it comes to the demo!

Datasun_7

Datasun_7 said:

Pity I have four exams this week then :P determined to watch the ND stream at least though. Then just catch up on Ubisoft/PS4 news

JamesCoote

JamesCoote said:

I'd say to watch the MS and Sony presentations as well, since Wii U is in direct competition with them

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

@PvtOttobot: Yeah, I thought there was going to be another Smash Bros. event after the Invitational even later at night with Sakurai? Very peculiar we've heard nothing about that since the details on Invitational were released.

And also what about the 90 minute presentation about a new 3DS game?

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

Hm, about time I repaired my PC, most of these Twitch streams probably won't work on the GamePad...

Nik-Davies

Nik-Davies said:

Some of the stuff will be pretty late here, but
I don't want to close my eyes,
I don't want to fall asleep,
Because I'd miss the event,
and I don't want to miss a thing,
Because even when I dream of U,
the sweetest dream will never do,
I'd still miss the event,
and I don't want to miss a thing

I couldn't resist

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

Even if those 90 minute presentations are closed, details will leak out, so they shouldn't be ignored.

King47

King47 said:

I'm planning I watching this during my lunch break at work. I hope I can watch it on my phone, my company blocks gaming sites.

FragRed

FragRed said:

I have my concerns over exactly what Nintendo will show for the Wii U outside of a Zelda U trailer. Just can't see them having too many games lined up for it unfortunately.

Captain-Falcon

Captain-Falcon said:

Im actually looking forward to microsoft's. I'm never going to buy an XBone, because I have a gaming PC, but apparently rare are going to announce some proper games like a new battletoads. Man I wish rare was with Nintendo

Randomname19

Randomname19 said:

I can't watch most of these live,it's way to late.I'll have to watch the recorded version later.

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

@FragRed: I see no reason for that thinking. NIntendo has taken a different approach this year. Instead of last year when they announced a bunch of games before E3 through multiple Nintendo DIrects, this year they have done fewer of them and so they are saving those new games for E3. Expect quite a few new game announcements.

FragRed

FragRed said:

@DestinyMan I hope that they do have a tonne of games to announce, though I hear there is a rumoured "leaked" list of the games Nintendo were to be announcing this year. Haven't seen it myself but I really hope it isn't real.

IxC

IxC said:

@FragRed

There are 3 leaked lists so far.

Two of them are somewhat plausible. The other one is completely ridiculous.

The two plausible ones offer some relatively decent announcements and games. But if either of them end up being true, everyone is going to be disappointed on some level.

whodatninja

whodatninja said:

I imagine i'm going to be sitting in front of my computer a lot from June 10-12 so I guess I better finish up some more studies... :(

Rarely am I this excited for a Nintendo event, i dont even care that much about Sony's and Microsoft's. Nintendo have to pull out the stops on this one so that they can win over the public!!!

I hope Reggie Fis-a-mech is there and says "My body is ready". I hope Miyamoto will appear from behind a curtain holding a sword! I hope Iwata wearing a funny hat will say "Please understand" in a (of course) pre-recorded video message. That would be the perfect Nintendo e3 for me!

Discipledoctor

Discipledoctor said:

I've never been so hyped for E3 in my life. Probably because by the time I was old enough to care, I'd go to church camp and miss it live, then for a couple years I had classes and work distracting me. Now I've had nothing but job-hunting so there's been a lot more time for e3 hype. Just 51 more hours until we'll...definitely...be playing N64 and GC VC. My uncle works at Nintendo btw

FragRed

FragRed said:

@IxC Personally I would be surprised if Nintendo allowed such a leak to happen. They are normally pretty good a keeping such things secret. The one I heard about had an HD remake of a Mario game on, I know that much. But still hope it's not true.

Genesaur

Genesaur said:

And of course, literally every bit of it occurs while I'm at work. Seems like I'm gonna be playing catch-up on Tuesday night, as I'm sure to have plenty to say about whatever we'll be seeing.

@HeroOfCybertron Because there are twenty-four hours in a day, and the analogue clock (and, by extension, the AM/PM system) is unnecessary in the digital age. Besides, it can't be that hard to subtract twelve, even if you're initially confused.

Discipledoctor

Discipledoctor said:

Forgot to say that this is either going to rock or suck. Last year, as someone already mentioned, Nintendo kept announcing stuff at Directs. This year, they haven't except for the Feburary one. So they may end up having a huge list of titles to finally show...or it may just be a few leading to massive sad. But hey, if they want to have a good show...just put MMBN3 on the VC and give Bill Trinen his chance to shine.

IxC

IxC said:

@shigulicious

Third one is the most realistic for sure. But I hope they've got more and better games than that.

The last thing Nintendo can afford to do right now, is spend 10 minutes of their E3 Direct talking about Mario Party 10. If that game gets more than a passing glimpse, while they focus on more important stuff, I'll be quite pissed off.

rjejr

rjejr said:

@Genesaur - What does counting 1-12 twice vs 1-24 have to do with "living in a digital age"? That makes absolutely no sense. Digital would make all time binary 0 - 10111.

Thanks for this, going to be an interesting few days. Im actually looking forward to some surprises from Nintendo, they always have a surprise game like Kirby or Wii Music. Hopefully more Kirby less music this time.

And the Wii U needs a Twitch app if they are going to put so much on there. Or maybe just a E3 app that streams whatever format they want. I noticed yesterday on eShop it said to come back there for a REPLAY.

Ill also be watching Sony Monday night to start things off, I usually just catch up with highliguts after for MS.

E3 baby!

TheWhiteFalcon

TheWhiteFalcon said:

@IxC First has "Sega Coperation", likely a bad fake. Second has Iwata presenting, I don't think that will happen. Third is more likely.

The first also just reads like a fan wishlist.

AltonLove

AltonLove said:

Can't wait to see what Nintendo has up their sleeves for this E3. Only 6 months in, and they already own 2014, so let's see what they've got for next year. What I wanna see most is a Wii U Paper Mario, reminiscent of Thousand-Year Door.

These rumors about Super Mario Sunshine HD have me pretty giddy, since I never got a chance to play it. Of course, I would just as well accept it on the Virtual Console. I have a friend who actually claims it's better than the Galaxy duology. Of course, he's never actually played the duology, but I wonder if his claim will wind up true.

FragRed

FragRed said:

@IxC The third list looks most realistic to me, though I hope Wave Race: Blue Storm is not getting an HD remake. I would much prefer 1080 Avalanche to be the game getting that HD treatment alongside Sunshine.

IxC

IxC said:

@TheWhiteFalcon

Indeed. The first is obviously just someones wishlist. What a hell of a list it is though. It would be amazing. But they didn't even try to make it realistic.

I hadn't noticed the spelling mistake.

Well, Iwata will be continuing his normal duties in Japan apparently. And since they have a Direct instead of a presentation these days. A Direct that would've already been filmed and prepared by now. I don't think that's out of the question. Depends how bad his health problems really are. Maybe he isn't well enough to even film a Direct. I don't think you can discredit the second leak just because it mentions Iwata.

I do agree, the third is the most likley though. But hopefully they're all wrong and Nintendo will surprise us (in a good way!).

TheWhiteFalcon

TheWhiteFalcon said:

Maybe he will.

I wish they'd done an HD remake of Luigi's Mansion during the Year of Luigi. I never got to play the original, just the sequel.

Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano said:

@IxC I'm not sure, all 3 lists look unrealistic to me. The 1st one does look the most unrealistic but the 2nd one has SMT x FE with a release date of August even though we know absolutely nothing about it and the 3rd one has Wave Race Blue Storm HD of which the original you can easily buy for 1p. I'd say Luigi's Mansion is more likely.

audiobrainiac

audiobrainiac said:

I'll be at work when all this goes down so, i'll be looking forward to it when I get home! Dinner AND a show!

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Well, I'll be working during the Digital Event, but I'll watch it as soon as I get home from work on Tuesday, as well as a recap of any other notable announcements for other consoles.

Then on Wednesday I get off work at 3pm, as usual, and I'm heading down to Best Buy for Smashfest immediately after (Madison, WI). Should get there about 40 minutes before it starts, perfect timing to get a coin I think (not expecting it to be TOO crowded, considering there's 3 locations in WI this year)

SuperSNESLiam

SuperSNESLiam said:

I'll watch all of the Nintendo stuff, the main Microsoft conference and the Sony conference (just to see what they have to offer). I don't give a damn about third-parties though.

Findonovan95

Findonovan95 said:

So hyped; thankfully my uni course doesn't have any exams and I've handed in all my coursework so I'm completely free to watch it all. :D Man, I love the summer! This all made me want to go play some more Mario Kart 8, lol

YoshiTails

YoshiTails said:

Any tips on where to go if you miss the 5pm slot - I.e start watching 6pm but don't want the reveal experience spoiled?

luke88

luke88 said:

@YoshiTails I'd like to know this as well, wont be home till 5:30 but don't want to come in half way through. In previous directs I've waited till the video finishes, then watched it from the start on Nintendo's official site.

Purple

Purple said:

This year sort of makes or breaks my love for Nintendo. lets hope this E3 is worth watching.

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

Does anyone know if the Best Buy smash fest is on a synchronized time schedule? For instance it starts on the west coast at 1pm, but the east coast at 4pm?

MajinSoul

MajinSoul said:

@NorthLightSuplx Good one. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't miss much anyway. SPOILER: They'll show off a couple of sportsgames with a 15 in their title.

On a serious note: those leaks look all fake to me, though I agree, the third one seems to be the most "real" one. Can't wait for E3!

dinosauryoshi

dinosauryoshi said:

Thanks for the list. I was a little confused too about timings. Of the 3 'leaks' the 3rd is definitely the most believable. Personally I'd welcome a sunshine remake. I think it'd look stunning on the Wii U and I never got round to playing it properly the first time round. Also I'm sure the water squirting could make decent use of the gamepad somehow, or at least the motion controls. I'd also prefer a 1080 remake to a Waverace one though. Can't wait to see what happens!

Epicnessofme99

Epicnessofme99 said:

Great guide, i'm so hyped for this E3 it's not even funny. I still can't wrap my head around the Treehouse streaming, it's such a cool idea and goes on for such a long time I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

Jayvir

Jayvir said:

When are people going to learn that Nintendo never leaks anything? Those lists are completely false and should be taken as a fan wish list... nothing more.

B3ND3R

B3ND3R said:

Yeah, no thanks EA, Only your loyalty will care to see how much more money you intend on pulling from their wallets...
Speaking of EA, My friend and I decided to try Star Wars the Old Republic, and they want you to pay real money to TRADE... THE MOST BASIC MMO FUNCTION, AND THEY WANT YOUR MONEY. Same goes for race unlocks... It claims at level 10 you can make a "Legacy" and make another character of a once-locked race..... But don't forget to drop ten bucks for the pass to unlock that race you want!! Gee, I wonder who's screwed up policy this is...

GalacticMario28

GalacticMario28 said:

I'm definitely watching the Digital Event and the Nintendo Minute recap, but these nasty little things called 'finals' are going to prevent me from seeing much more. I'll have to hunt around for videos of the other things after the fact.

baba_944

baba_944 said:

I'm finished with my finals so I get t stay home for two days and then Summer. I'll be watching E3 every single year for the rest of my life (I'll be a game developer).

Luna-Harmony

Luna-Harmony said:

Tuesday 5 o'clock uk time it is :) . I am looking forward to nintendo best of all the consoles companies best of all :).
Destiny ps4 & gears of war xboxone as well.
Fingers crossed for starfox, Metroid, Zelda, And punchout for wii u :)

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I will be at work as well, but there is a possibility I will be able to watch at least part of the Digital Event. I know for sure that I can put on a headset and listen to the whole thing without being noticed. The advantage of working as QA on a call center :)

I will check the recaps that Nintendo Life and possibly Push Square will publish later on to make sure I did not miss anything. The only Microsoft thing I care about is if that rumour of PlatinumGames making an exclusive Xbone title is true.

Collinhall

Collinhall said:

I'll miss the life events; how can I watch all of these later in the day without being previously spoiled?

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

I'll be watching all of the conferences. Only reason I'm watching the EA conference is for Star Wars Battlefront. Not sure I'll be watching all of the Treehouse Livestream. Will probably watch a lot of the first day and just the highlights (the demos) the other two days.

Gashole

Gashole said:

@ThomasBW84
Please don't forget Canada in your article, for Smash-Fest.
There are plenty of fans here, too.
And there may be many of YOUR fans here that don't know about it AT ALL.

electrolite77

electrolite77 said:

Looking forward to this. Finish night shifts at 7am Tuesday and then off work until Saturday so 5pm Tuesday is great timing for me. I'll be happy with confirmed 2014 releases for X,Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Yarn Yoshi and SMTXFE. A Smash Brothers release is obviously important for the Wii U though I hope they don't spend too much time on it as I'm not a big fan.

midnafanboy

midnafanboy said:

Oh damn E3 is almost here so much hype im only looking forward to nintendo announcement's not to ubisoft or EA or anyone else.

Sakura

Sakura said:

@ThomasBW84

What! You'll be there! Jealous! What if the next handheld or console had an inbuilt game combining some of the features of the plaza games and Tomodachi Life? Pleeeeease?

electrolite77

electrolite77 said:

@IxC

The first one is just a fantasy from a fan on a sugar high. The second one you can tell is fake from the release dates. The third one seems most likely though I'm still not convinced any of them are real.

The problem with these leaks is they create unrealistic expectation. They'll be people see the first and second and then when they don't get all that will be critical and negative about what they actually get. In reality the third one allied with release date information and the games looking of a high standard would be a great E3 for Nintendo but people won't see it like that because they don't get 27 new games announced including Metroid,Starfox,Zelda,and five new IP's

Peach64

Peach64 said:

I'm pretty much going to have Twitch streaming all evening Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. They'll be showing all the press conferences, and have plenty of demos. Although, I might switch over to IGN a bit too as they've lined up some pretty good looking segments with devs.

I really can't wait to see what everyone has this year. Sony have the momentum, Nintendo HAVE to wow us, and Microsoft seem to be a completely different company to this time last year and are determined to show that Xbox is still about games.

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@Sakura I won't be there, one of our elite US agents will be :)

I'll be hunkered down in HQ, eating stale pizza and typing as quickly as possible.

jariw

jariw said:

I really appreciate the Tree House and all the other streaming event that'll happen during E3. Getting in-depth info on upcoming games is more essential to me than getting title announcements with a promo trailer.

Yoshis_VGM

Yoshis_VGM said:

I'm excited! Naturally I'm keeping my expectations low so that I won't be overly disappointed if they don't announce some of the games I want.

What I really want to see from this E3 is Yarn Yoshi. Nintendo keeps listing that game in their quarterly reports and it's still listed to be released this year. I really hope they show it because those 6 seconds of gameplay footage last January showed a lot of potential.

The_Ninja

The_Ninja said:

Woot, 1 more day!!! Will be watching the digital event on here :D I wanna see Zelda U but I know they'll show footage of that last.

blythemanc

blythemanc said:

@IxC Why do you do this to me! To be honest the first one gets me hyped, the 2nd i don't even think is real by any stretch of the imagination and the 3rd... well that footnote sounds fishy, im not buying it. I might even cry if i see an F-Zero or Starfox. Majoras mask is another one, but so much hype i get the giggles, then it's all a let down because someone dooped us. Regardless, I'm keeping my expectations low to avoid disappointment.

Daruncic

Daruncic said:

Nintendo is the one I'm most excited for, but Sony and Ubisoft should be good. EA and Microsoft... I'll look up the good stuff later most likely.

Daruncic

Daruncic said:

GamerZack7

GamerZack7 said:

Hm...do I want to stay up late on Tuesday night to watch the presentation? Or should I try and get a good night's rest? Decisions...decisions...

BLPs

BLPs said:

hmm...My exam finishes at 4 on Tuesday, and the event is at 5...I might make it home in time.

FragRed

FragRed said:

@BLPs Sounds like you are going to cut it fine on Tuesday. I hope you manage to get home on time. I suggest stocking up on snacks tomorrow ready for Tuesday :)

BLPs

BLPs said:

@FragRed

Nah. I know Economics is a stronger subject but here I am after the exam last week. Two hours of non-stop writing, and I filled a 12 page A4 answer book...and I had run out of time. It's the same thing come Tuesday. My arm hurt to an unhealthy degree.

The event is worth a watch. I'll tune in when I can. Nothing major will kick it off I assume.

FragRed

FragRed said:

@BLPs Ha I remember those days of aching arms, they should allow wi-fi only tablets (but no wi-fi connection) or laptops to write on. This is meant to be the technology age!

No don't worry there is never anything major to kick things off. Why spoil the surprises too early. People need to be kept on the edge of their seats until the last second.

Frapp

Frapp said:

Same as always – just hoping for some great, new ideas and IPs amongst all sequels and remakes, then duly resigned to seeing said great ideas ignored at the Game of the Show awards in favour of the usual turgid, non-playable, overly-violent, heavily-scripted crud.

BLPs

BLPs said:

@FragRed

I mean, the exam, I think, went really well, and I hope the same happens here. But good God on high it hurt like hell!

I look forward to the Nintendo presentations. And the inevitable Captain Falcon reveal for Smash. That is an E3 thing. I'm not watching Sony or Microsoft, since it will be VITA pushing and Kinect pushing as usual, with maybe some games that won't convince me to buy the consoles. Unless Sony pulls out Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank...

onery

onery said:

Ubisoft and EA? Really? I mean why include them here at all? Especially since they been so vocal on non-supporting Nintendo.

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

@onery Ubisoft seem to be happy to lose money porting games to the Wii U, plus this way people don't have to look anywhere else.

JubilifeRival

JubilifeRival said:

I really hope Nintendo wins some fans this E3. I'm sick of those dang Xbox and PS fanboys getting all the hype. Us Nintendo fanboys need some recognition and Nintendo too! The average gamer doesn't appreciate them.

Also, I really REALLY hope Square Enix is announcing some stuff on Bravely Default 2.

Windy

Windy said:

If all that I got for the rest of the year was Fantasy Life on 3ds I would be very happy.

gatorboi352

gatorboi352 said:

None of those leaks are real. There isn't a single mention of the NFC figurines in any of them.

peterdavid12345

peterdavid12345 said:

Nintendo Digital Event ??? Pfffftttt ... They should be on the stage at e3!
The more I read Nintendo news, the more i got disappointed. Now I know why Sony and/or Microsoft don't considered Nintendo as a challenge competitor.

YoshiTails

YoshiTails said:

@BLPs does the fact captaon falcon is to be revealed for smash mean f-zero Prospect? Ok maybe not a syatem seller either but that would be great.

3dcaleb

3dcaleb said:

nice, i just looked and the best buy 10 minutes from my house is doing the super smash bros. thing. see u all in portland oregon!!

Christoff

Christoff said:

Im hoping this E3 blows my mind just like when they revealed the 3ds.

Two wishes:
Metroid - I know everyone wants this
Zelda Wii U to look like the tech demo they did a couple of years ago, i love Wind Waker and its style but now is the time to drop the Zelda bomb everyone wants

The_Ninja

The_Ninja said:

@Christoff Yup, I love Wind Waker but I want a realistic game now like that tech demo and Twilight Princess. Skyward Sword looked good too but I like the style of Twili more. :3 I'll buy a Wii U for this either way. And I hope they release a new Metroid. I've never played a metroid game before and I kinda want a 2.5d puzzleaction Metroid game for 3DS, or a 3D one.

YoshiTails

YoshiTails said:

@electrolite77 troo... the mad but brilliant space station silicon valley wouldn't exist otherwise! Though Nintendo has to use its IP strengths to sell Wii Us right now. I guess Zelda will do it... and perhaps HD remakes require less development muscle.

Christoff

Christoff said:

@NintendoMonkey
Metroid Prime Hunters was my first metroid experience, after this i've never been able to get into the 2D ones, I know there is a lot of love out there for 2d metroid but I wouldnt buy it, I would go and buy a 3ds metroid day 1.

Twilight princess I found a bit bland, The thing I love about Nintendo is they arent afraid to use a full colour palette and I want to see this in the next Zelda

Genesaur

Genesaur said:

@rjejr What I meant was that the AM/PM setup is a byproduct of the analogue clock layout, and now that we almost universally use digital clocks, these days, there's really no more need for it.

electrolite77

electrolite77 said:

@YoshiTails

Exactly. They've got to get the big guns out but also release the more 'fan service' titles. Look at Pikmin 3 or Wonderful 101, never going to be system sellers but they're great games. If Nintendo are only interested in the big system sellers we'll never see Metroid or F-Zero or Advance Wars ever again.

Cosats

Cosats said:

I assume that most European countries use the 24 hour format instead of the AM/PM thing.

Luna-Harmony

Luna-Harmony said:

Fingers Crossed Nintendo go all out .... Xbox failed today the 3 best games they showed are for both ps4 & xboxone.
Nintendo games are so different from the other 2 brands hence we all like them so much.
Starfox U, Metroid U, Zelda U, F-Zero u, Punchout U & more id love to hear and Gamecube Eshop games to download.
Also Mario 64 remake for wii u :)

Moshugan

Moshugan said:

''Nintendo Events11th June
Nintendo Demo14:10 Pacific / 17:10 Eastern / 22:10 UK / 23:10 CETAnother 20 minute demonstration on Twitch.''

What was this?