Feature: Games We'd Love to See at E3

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

We're dreaming

This year’s Nintendo E3 conference is drawing a lot of attention because of Wii U, with the new console giving the company a big chance to seize the day. When it comes to the showcase press conference, however, there’s always one thing that is guaranteed to get the fans excited: games, games and more games. Give Reggie Fils-Aime, Satoru Iwata, Shigeru Miyamoto and company a big stage and an impressive screen, and what you hopefully get are hugely exciting game announcements.

This year much attention will be on what games we’ll be able to buy alongside our new Wii U later this year, while we’re sure to see more of any number of 3DS titles already confirmed but awaiting a release date. Yet E3 is wonderful because it can be full of surprises, and our team have put their heads together to produce a list of games that we desperately want to see unveiled next week. Some have been rumoured recently while some are nothing but gaming fantasy, but we hope you’ll agree that they’d all be a pleasant surprise.

A brand new Zelda title on 3DS

After the thoroughly decent success of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, not to mention the fact that it was fantastic to play, Eiji Aonuma and Nintendo have said that an all-new Zelda is in development for the handheld: Aonuma even hinted at it in a Swapnote message. It’s a question of when not if, but we’d love that to be a blockbuster 3DS surprise this year.

A new F-Zero title, on any platform

Where’s our F-Zero fix? A series that had been consistently delivered from SNES to GameCube has gone missing, skipping the DS and Wii generation entirely. It doesn’t need to be revolutionary, we’re not asking much: just make it outrageously fast with enough loops and speed boosts to make our heads spin. We’ll accept 3DS or Wii U as platforms, or both with some play across both systems if Nintendo really wants to spoil us. We don’t mind, we just want it. If the big N needs inspiration, they can check out the fan trailer below.

Advance Wars on 3DS

Handheld systems are always perfect for strategy titles that you can dip into on the bus, train or at home. Often graphically simplistic, they give us a chance to use our brains without a professor making us do mathematical puzzles. We already have Fire Emblem: Awakening on the way, so we’re hoping that the Advance Wars series will also get a 3D revamp in the near future.

An exclusive Sonic title for Wii U

SEGA’s mascot made a lot of appearances on Wii, some rather good and some that are best left forgotten. He was a regular, though, so it was disappointing that we missed out on Sonic Generations, which was positively received on other consoles. All will be forgiven if the Sonic Team has been working on a secret project for Wii U, because when it’s on form it’s still a franchise that can thrill.

Some new 1080° action

Ah, 1080°, a two-game snowboarding series that graced Nintendo 64 and GameCube and, like F-Zero, skipped over the Wii. It may be a niche sport that many of us never try, but as a videogame it’s fun and full of thrills. It’s time for a revival on Wii U, with big slopes and cool tricks the order of the day: that touchscreen controller could be useful in this one.

Yoshi's Island on Wii U

We’ll probably have to file this one as ‘unlikely’, simply because New Super Mario Bros. Mii, or whatever the 2D Mario will be called, is more than likely to be part of Nintendo’s launch plans. We’d even accept a teaser for a late-2013 release, but give us the hand-drawn style of the SNES title with the ability to paint or draw platforms and more on the Wii U controller, and it could be one of the most innovative platformers in recent memory.

A new IP from Retro Studios

We like Retro Studios, as it’s brought us the brilliant Metroid Prime Trilogy and Donkey Kong Country Returns; it's been relatively quiet since, aside from some contributory work on Mario Kart 7. As one of the finest studios working for Nintendo, we hope that it’s given a new IP to make the most of Wii U. Not Metroid, Star Fox or any other franchise; something brand new. Give us the unexpected.

So those are just some of the announcements we dream of seeing at E3. The question is though, what surprise announcements do you want to see? Let us know in the comments below.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

For "Dreaming" These are some pretty down to earth wishes (except for Yoshi's Island). I'd be very surprised if none of those happen at this or at least the next E3 or TGS.

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

Great choices! I Hope you all get what you asked for cause I can agree with most.

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

I really, really, REALLY want them to announce another Mario & Luigi RPG game. All of those have been amazing.

Hokori

Hokori said:

Yoshi's island 3D sounds better and all e island games on my 3DS would be cool, let's hope it's better then DS though

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

I know it would never happen due to MS owning the rights to Killer Instinct but I would love to see a new KI game on either the Wii U or 3DS. Of course now that I think of it a 3DS KI isn't too far fetched since MS doesn't have a handheld console.

hydeks

hydeks said:

good article, I agree with all of it :P I would especially love to see a new 1080, I LOVED that game on both n64 and gc, same as wave race and f-zero, they need to bring them back!

EvilLink

EvilLink said:

I would love to see a brand new Donkey Kong, Metroid and Zelda on the 3DS. That is all.

Obvious78

Obvious78 said:

I just want Metroid on the Wii U in an FPS style like the Prime series. I'd buy a Wii U only for that :)

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

I've been wanting a new WarioWare badly. I wouldn't mind if it was for 3DS or Wii U, but the 3DS would be more likely. It typically comes out early in a console's timeline, so I find it surprising that there hasn't been one on the 3DS already. Think about it, WarioWare in 3D would be crazy good.

But as far as the list here, I agree for the most part. While Retro would be more than capable to make a new game series, so would Miyamoto himself.

MrKenta

MrKenta said:

Add to that: Wii U Metroid 5, 3DS Metroid 2 remake and a new Pokemon Snap for whatever the Wii U online store will be called.

CommanderAudio

CommanderAudio said:

Is it OK to say something non-Nintendo here? Cause I really want that David Cage game that's been rumored to be appearing at E3 this year

Randomname19

Randomname19 said:

What about Sonic Generations instead of the exclusive?(which could still be made later on).Sega just need to port it,it should be really easy.

Oregano

Oregano said:

A new Crystal Chronicles game for 3DS. Wii U or both!

Original's art style, RoF/EoT style gameplay and Heroes of Ruin's connectivity features!

Portista

Portista said:

I totally want a Monster Hunter game on the 3DS, and Minecraft for Wii U. That is all I'm asking for!

jamesjagielo

jamesjagielo said:

my wish list...
-donkey kong 3d land
-f zero 3ds
-zelda 3ds
-monster hunter 3g for n.a.
-sonic adventure 1& 2 remade for the 3ds with way better graphics and camera angles
-wario land 3ds
-wario ware 3ds
-METROID 3DS!!!!!!!!

DarkEdi

DarkEdi said:

A new IP from Monolith Studios and Retro Studios.

And more iniciative from NOA to bring us more new titles like Xenoblade or Fatal Frame.

PixelatedPixie

PixelatedPixie said:

I'm probably going to get torn to pieces for both these statements, but here goes.

Sonic games are generally terrible and I think Yoshi's Island is vastly overrated. There. I said it.

If I was to pick games I'd love to see at E3 I'd pick Eternal Darkness 2 (Wii U), a new 2D Metroid (3DS), A sequel to Punch Out!!! (Wii U - perhaps implementing mechanics similar to those shown in the 'Shield Pose' demo) and a new 1080° or Wave Race would be pretty cool.

rjejr

rjejr said:

I don't know about Yoshi's Island (great game) but I really liked your idea of a painting game on the WiiU controller. I think there are at least 2 if not 3 different drawing pads for the home consoles, might as well make a game at launch using the Wii U pad, and make it a free DL like on the 3DS ;-)
I'ld love to see a Starfox Adventures follow-up called Dinosaur Planet starring Krystal. Starfox can have a radio communication conversation cameo for continuities sake. Those GC graphics still stand up today, I'ld love to see what they could do on the Wii U. (Disclaimer, I'm a big 3rd person adventure platformer fan).
I know there will be some big reveals but I'm really most interested as to what they put in the box (a la Wii Sports) that will give it that must own factor. I'm still hoping for video chat enabled family game stuff like tic tac toe, hangman and battleship to play up online. All my family households have WiiSpeak, it's time to take it up a notch.

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus said:

@Brando67854321 I for one loved Sonic Generations 3DS. I love it so much, I can easily say, Sonic Generations gave me the best experiance from a 3DS title and it's my favorite Sonic title. It's so easy to pick up and play, the 3D is wonderful for the most part, and there was so much to collect, from Art to Card Patterns.
Also I want to see Dragon Quest X at E3.

Yosher

Yosher said:

Yoshi's Island, YES!! I don't care what platform it'd be for, as long as there will be one! The Yoshi series is currently on the longest pause the series has seen yet (being 6 years and counting since Yoshi's Island DS) and Yoshi really deserves another chance to truly shine on his own.

I don't know if I'm really a fan of the whole drawing your own platform idea for Yoshi's game, though, but it's better than having to switch around babies. Either way though, I'll be glad with ANY kind of new Yoshi game at this point; even if it's 'just' a Yoshi's Cookie puzzler.

Rawk_Hawk

Rawk_Hawk said:

I miss the Wave race series and if they could implement the motion controls from Wii Sports resort that would be great.

SaSoBe

SaSoBe said:

I want a new Metroid Prime for Wii U, a new Zelda for 3DS, a new Golden Sun for 3DS and Etrian Odyssey for 3DS to be published in Europe. And well, a lot of other things too.

TheDreamingHawk

TheDreamingHawk said:

I just feel like starfox needs a wii u game. Starfox 64 3D just Beggs for a new entry! A new Zelda reveal (or majora's mask 3D) would be nice too, but Starfox seems like the perfect thing on wii U!!! F-Zero? Not so much... Seems like a good idea for the 3DS, but it's not really a major series compared to some others that have been made, so I am not sure what to expect...

Drewroxsox

Drewroxsox said:

If there Is news about flipnote memo and a great WiiU presentation, then this will be the best nintendo e3 show EVER ( in my opinion ) :D

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus said:

@Brando I have played both editions. And they are both wonderful. I just prefer The Sonic Rush style over Sonic Adventure. Mostly for simplicity.As in general, I prefer hanheld at most times, however sometimes a Portable Port is pretty sloppy.

TheDreamingHawk

TheDreamingHawk said:

@Andrewroxsox You know that the flipnote app is not really a major app compared to what the other similar apps (Like Colors 3D) are, right? I don't really get the hype for the Flipnote app, I just don't. Some new features to make flipnote work better would be nice, though...

Mason

Mason said:

I'd like the Yoshi's Island game to be developed by Good-Feel, which has proven itself with Wario Land: The Shake Dimension and especially Kirby's Epic Yarn. :)

Also wouldn't say no to a Platinum Games / Nintendo collaboration on a new IP...

Expa0

Expa0 said:

Of those Advance Wars is the only one that interests me, especially if they'd go with the somewhat more "serious" aproach that Days of Ruin introduced.

What I'd like to see are some decent non-atlus JRPGs (just for a chance of pace of course, I still love Atlus to death) for 3DS and also a confirmation that Castlevania Mirrors of Fate is a Metroidvania and it's made by legimate developers (read: japanese developers). Speaking of Metroidvania, Nintendo should surprise us by announcing a all-new, non-outsourced 2D metroid for the 3DS. I'd seriously crap my pants.

BUT most likely all were getting is some generic casual games for WII U and 3DS and a stock Zelda and Mario game.

Cloud-San-VII

Cloud-San-VII said:

I'm dreaming of a gaming Christmas. Sorry, but as soon as I saw the article it for some reason reminded me of the song "White Christmas". Also, my game list for the Wii U/3DS are:

• Pokemon (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Pokemon RPG (Wii U)
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • F-Zero (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Mario (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Super-Mario-World like game (3DS)
  • Mario-Paint like game (Wii U)
  • Zelda (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Zelda Wind-Waker like game (3DS)
  • Zelda (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Metroid (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Star Fox (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Kirby (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Kid Icarus (Wii U)
  • Donkey Kong Country (Wii U)
  • Fire Emblem (Wii U)
  • New IP (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (Wii U)
  • Kingdom Hearts (Wii U)
  • Final Fantasy (Wii U)
  • Remake of entire Compilation of Final Fantasy VII (Wii U)
  • Square Enix game (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Atlus game (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • XSEED game (Wii U and/or 3DS)
  • Capcom game (Wii U and/or 3DS)
    and don't get me started on games that have been announced, applications, things that should be localized, or stuff I want to work on.
eddypikachu

eddypikachu said:

All I want is news on Luigis Mansion 2, Paper Mario 2, Pokemon Black and White 2, and a release date for Animal Crossing: Jump Out. This next one is impossible but I would love for them to release Mother 1+2+3 on the 3ds or on the eShop

Smooth27

Smooth27 said:

Here are my top 5 for each system.
P.s. I love cod.
3DS:
1:COD: Black Ops 2 (narrative story)
2: Metroid FPS (both cpp compatible)
3: Ghost Recon Title TPS not over the head
4:Assassins Creed
5: Resident Evil: Downfall to be true
Most are third because I know 1st party are going to be good.
Wii .U:
1: **COD:BO2***!!!
2.METROID FPS
3.Medal of Honor: Warfighter
4:GTAV
5: RE:6

GamerZack7

GamerZack7 said:

I'd really like the wedding experience to be announced at E3: something old (retro remake or sequel); something new (brand-new main series title or IP); something borrowed (a high-quality title by a non-Nintendo company); and something blue (a Nintendo-exclusive Sonic game). :)

SKTTR

SKTTR said:

Animal Crossing WiiU with a feature that lets you view the town before you move in and with a randomizer-button you can push until you get a layout you like.

Professor Layton WiiU. An all new game or HD compilation of the DS games.

MOTHER TRILOGY WiiU.

ADaviii

ADaviii said:

To be perfectly honest, I'd like to see a few unknown games from Nintendo! I remember Miyamoto saying he's been working on a few smaller projects and I'm hoping to see some of them this year.

Of course, I'd really like to see what the next Mario game will look like! Mario and another attempt at a side-scrolling Metroid game.

Emaan

Emaan said:

Nice list! I really want a new F-Zero, Star Fox, or Metroid. Any of those 3 would be perfect for a brand new HD system. I also wish we could see a new Yoshi's Island, that would be awesome. Super Mario Sunshine 2 maybe? A remake of EarthBound? The list goes on and on. E3 can't come fast enough! :D

King_Boo

King_Boo said:

Not to take away from F-Zero, although I'm not really into it, I'd like to hear about another Excite game. Excite Rides, or something like that.

Captain_Hookey

Captain_Hookey said:

@Edlicious
and WHAT would you want to be in the update?

you know what i want? A RELEASE DATE FOR FLIPNOTE MEMO. WHAT THE FLAP?!! ITS LIKE NINTENDO DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT IT.

kdognumba1

kdognumba1 said:

Looking forward to seeing what they reveal at E3. They really have a huge arsenal of stuff they can reveal at E3.

TheDreamingHawk

TheDreamingHawk said:

@Emaan1 Any info on Earthbound for VC would be nice, seeing how legal issues are holding it back... I have Mother 1+2 though, so I don't think I would explode in happiness if they released it on that day. If only someone could actually ask Reggie about the Mother games, or start a random campaign. (Operation Nessfall, anyone?)

Mars

Mars said:

-A new Zelda Game for 3DS and Wii U.-A new Metroid for 3DS and Wii U. -A new Mario for Wii U.-Professor Layton for Wii U.

NEW IP's for 3DS and Wii U.

MetroidMasher17

MetroidMasher17 said:

Anyone who's been on this site for around a year should know what I'm going to say.
Does my avatar give you a hint?

FluttershyGuy

FluttershyGuy said:

Wish-wise, already getting a 2-in-1, with my wish for another Mario side scroller. Instead, we're getting TWO (though presumably not connected with SMW, as I've always hoped). So, for the rest of E3, I'll take what I can get. I'm hoping The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past remake (or a new overhead Zelda). And at some point, with the Japanese Final Fantasy 25th anniversary, an announcement of some retro FF goodness, like FF V and/or FF VI remake for 3DS! Next, F-Zero Wii U and/or 3DS. Also, old school Metroid for 3DS please. :)

Also, from the land of unlikely, an official kick-flank My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic game made for Bronies. And from the land of no way in Hades (after KI: U, Hell is Hades to me :)), a Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt game. :)

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

I'm surprised you guys didn't mention Pikmin 3 or Miyamoto's mysterious "New IP". Those are two big ones to look out for next week.

MetalGearZelda

MetalGearZelda said:

The games I want to see during the wiiU's lifetime are:
Pikmin 3
Metroid Dread
F-zero
A new wave race
Eternal Darkness 2
Resident Evil 6
Next Metal Gear
LoZ a link to the past Remake
A new castlevania (not lord of shadows, a traditional castlevania game like super castlevania IV)
A new LoZ
A new 3D mario game (a true sequel to super mario 64)
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Kingdom Hearts Collection
Battlefield 3
A new Sonic game
Monster Hunter 4
A new Earthbound
Fire Emblem
A new Kid Icarus
A Pokemon MMO
and Mario Paint

coolvw93

coolvw93 said:

i wouldnt mind seeing a new 1080, that game was great. i would like to see a new pokemon trading card game like the one for gameboy, with all new card on 3DS, it would make my day. I wouldnt mind seeing a new Hey You Pikachu!, Starfox, and F-Zero. or just give me pro wrestling on the virtual console.

StephenYap3

StephenYap3 said:

My wishlist (though not expecting at e3)

Wii U

-A new Paper Mario game
-A Mario game truly inspired by Super Mario 64
-A new Mario Sports Mix game
-Mario Party 10
-Mario Kart 8
-Donkey Kong Country Returns 2
-A Zelda game inspired by Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword
-A new Kirby game inspired by Return to Dream Land and Super Star
-A new Wii Sports game
-A new Bomberman game
-A new 3D Rayman game
-Maybe a new Final Fantasy game
-A new Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde game (I'm joking)

3DS

-Mega Man 2: Powered Up
-Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
-Mother 1+2+3
-Mario and Luigi 4
-Final Fantasy V and VI remakes

Radixxs

Radixxs said:

If any of these happen, besides the 1080 thing, I would be ecstatic. Beyond ecstatic.

Debageldond

Debageldond said:

@evildevil97
This. Times a billion.

It would be nice to have release dates for those as well as Animal Crossing, especially since PM and AC were announced two years ago. Aside from those, I'd like to see a new, full 3D Mario game along the lines of 64/Sunshine/Galaxy. I'd settle for Galaxy 3. I'm just tired of NSMB and I was thoroughly underwhelmed by 3D Land.

komicturtle

komicturtle said:

I don't want a new IP just yet. Nintendo has a backlog of franchises and series that need the attention they deserve. Hell, I want to see a new Ice Climbers game- albeit a small revival on eShop/WiiU Shop. A multiplayer-modernized Balloon Fight.. Star Fox, Metroid. How about a new Baten Kaitos (not sure if Nintendo owns the franchise since they did buy most shares of Monolith but I think Namco owns the rights).

I'd say focus on bringing old IPs to life and worry about brand new ones later that are relatively like Mario or Zelda in terms of scale.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Of all these, definitely the most interesting would be a new IP by Retro. They haven't had the chance to try their talent on something new and with their craftmanship it would be awesome. Thinking on what Rare could do on the N64

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I agree with everything on the list & I'd love to see a new Wave Race game come out too. Oh & another Metroid Prime game, those were awesome.

Ren

Ren said:

whatever is there they need some more 'mainstream' hardcore games for 3ds to rally the gamers.
true story: someone broke into my house yesterday. got the call and raced home to see what was taken. a mac-air laptop, some camera/audio recording gear, a little hard drive, and a jar of pennies; just stuff they could carry. the 3DS sitting on it's charger in plain view - not touched. Really?! I'm glad, but come on! What has this world come to?! I won't even mention the Wii, I haven't touched it myself in a month, since getting a brand-x box.
WiiU can't come soon enough, and I'd like some action 3ds titles. Bring on Link and Samus.

Hokori

Hokori said:

@ren maybe they didn't touch the 3DS because of its shear awesomeness to much for them to handle

chaosjay

chaosjay said:

I'd love to see a new Elite Beat Agents, especially with DLC. I want iNiS to make some more good music games instead of junk like that Black Eyed Peas Kinect game or the Xbox karaoke game, Lips (which was not bad, I just want something akin to EBA or Gitaroo Man)

mamp

mamp said:

@Ren Was your 3DS cosmo black, because I have trouble seeing my 3DS in the dark sometimes.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

LucasArts never delivered the MotionPlus lightsaber combat we all wanted on the Wii. Will we see it on Wii U?

OrdonianLink

OrdonianLink said:

Holy... I am listening to Choke right now as I read the new 1080 game you guys wanted. I have to 100% agree. We need good music in it though ;) Maybe Nintendo could contact Jesse and see if he'd be willing to put Choke in again, because truly, that's the game's theme song if you ask me. Oh lord... you got me thinking if they really will!!!

Ricky Winterboard... omfg. Now my hopes are all up!!

NTELLIGENTMAN

NTELLIGENTMAN said:

Both 1080 games blew big chunks. I hope that franchise stays dead. I've NEVER played a more boring snowboarding game in my life.

FluttershyGuy

FluttershyGuy said:

@Cloud-San-VII & @NTELLIGENTMAN
Lots and lotsa Internets for you guyz! MARIO PAINT WII U FTW! Just imagining all the improvements and additions that could be made to Mario Paint 20 years later is mind blowing. One of my favorite hobbies on YouTube is listening to Mario Paint music compositions. And the fly swatting game with next gen graphics, in 1080P. GOD MY OHHHHHHHHH!

ejamer

ejamer said:

Please please please: Fatal Frame game(s) on Wii!

This is the only announcement that I'm actively hoping to hear from NoA. I'm sure they will have some interesting news on other fronts, and probably some nice surprises. But hearing that NoA wants to give the Wii a solid send-off with the Rainfall Trilogy (2/3 there already) and Fatal Frame games would leave me hot and breathless...

TheN64Dude

TheN64Dude said:

. Donkey Kong 64 3D
. Sonic Generations on Wii U (Hopefully with extras like SADX)
. Poke'mon Stadium 3D (notice the play on words, it's Pok'emon Stadium 3 on 3DS
. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Footage)

TimboBaggins

TimboBaggins said:

All these are totally possible. Except Advance Wars, that won't make it to the U.S. even if it is released. Also, even if they announce a new zelda it will be a good two years before it comes out. A new Yoshi's island would be AMAZING! Make it so! I agree tho it won't happen until after the mario game. My pics:

-New starfox/f-zero from retro
-New eternal darkness from silicon knights
-Wii U sports/play/etc
-Wii U Paint (its just too easy)
-Tons of third party stuff
-First vid or concept art for smash bros
-first announcement of new zelda
-A new IP?

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

I'd like to see...

Every Wii comes packed with showfloor tech-demos.(erasable and redownloadable.) Including the Zelda HD tech demo.

Super Mario Bro's Mii
Pikmin 3
Star Fox (by Retro Studios) emphasis on the serious epic space battles etc.
Metroid (by Retro Studios) -featuring 3rd-person gameplay with many 1st-person elements-utilizing the controller screen and motion.
NightSky and LaMulana and Toki Tori 2 and LostWinds 3 leading the Wii u eShop line-up.
Kirby's Dreamcourse 2
Star Tropics 3
Skies of Arcadia 2
Shenmue 1-2 HD release on eShop.
Shenmue 3 teaser
Legend of Zelda HD teaser at least.
Super Mario WiiU teaser at least.
Ice Climbers: Chill Out!
Rhythm Heaven WiiU
Rhythm Heaven 3DS
Rhythm Tengoku (GBA released on 3DS VC)
WarioWare Wii U Mii (party style, and quickplay, but also featuring DIY games)
Metroid Dread 3DS
LoZ OoT (3DS version released for Wii U on eShop)
PilotWings Wii U (featuring instrumentation on the controller screen and featuring heavier aircraft then ultralights.)
Seiken Densetsu 3, and Double Dragon II (Turbo DUO version) lead the WiiU VC charge followed quickly by Namco's Solvalu, and StarBlade.

WaLuigi revealed to be DK3's Stanley in disguise.

Oh yes,...and a cryptic teaser about Miyamoto and Retro Studios working on another Zelda HD game.

3dbrains

3dbrains said:

Give me F-Zero on 3DS or WiiU or even Wii.

If I do not hear an announcement for F-Zero at E3 I am selling my Wii, my 3DS and will not buy a wiiU. Instead I will pick up a second hand GBA, GameCube and N64 and F-Zero on those machines.

Don't let me down Nintendo. I mean it!

Expa0

Expa0 said:

@TimboBaggins
Uhhh.. What are you talking about? Every single Advance Wars title after the GBA one has made it to both USA and Europe, in fact the latest AW title, Days of Ruin, was released in USA and EU, but not in Japan. I don't see any reason why a new AW wouldn't get an international release.

JimLad

JimLad said:

A new 3d platformer, don't care what it is so long as Nintendo make it.

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

A new take on Zelda Four Swords for the Wii U (and 3DS if you want, just saw the above post). That is my dream and certainly NOT my prediction. :)

Emborges

Emborges said:

If we're talkinng about wish lists:

1: A new Metroid with gameplay similar to metroid other M (for the 3DS or Wii U) or a side-scrolling Metroid game. (this one for 3DS only)
2: Castlevania 3DS ✔ (Also, it would be good to hear about Castlevania LOS 1 and 2 being confirmed for Wii U)
3: Zelda for 3DS (something like Skyward sword would be nice)
4: Monster Hunter Tri G for the West...with Online Multiplayer support /o/
5: F-zero!
6: Well, I'd love to see Nintendo at least talking about some kind of MMORPG for Wii U, but I don't think it will happen xD

Pro-N-Gamer

Pro-N-Gamer said:

I wouldn't mind if they make a Zelda game with the same style graphics like OoT.. Also like to see a Super Smash Bros for 3DS :-)