- Release Date
- 29th Jan 2007, 1,000 points (USA)
- 26th Jan 2007, 1,000 points (UK/EU)
- 30th Jan 2007, 1,000 points (JPN)
- 24th Jun 1997 (UK/EU)
- 14th Dec 1996 (JPN)
- 10th Feb 1997 (USA)
Wii U eShop
- 21st Jan 2016, £8.99/€9.99 (UK/EU)
- 29th Dec 2016, $9.99 (USA)
- Mario Kart, Mario
- Controller Support
- Classic, Gamecube
About This Game
The sequel to the acclaimed Super Mario Kart had a lot to live up to, and Mario Kart 64 succeeded beyond all expectations!
This Nintendo 64 hit turbocharged the series with fully 3D courses, introduced the Mini Turbo technique to sliding, added Wario and Donkey Kong, and brought us the now infamous blue Spiny Shell. Mario Kart 64 also saw the introduction of favourite courses like Toad's Turnpike, Royal Raceway and Yoshi Valley – still going strong in the series today!