Talking Point: What Games Are You Playing This Weekend? - Issue Three

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Now it's officially a trilogy

It's time, once again, for the Nintendo Life team to share their weekend gaming plans with you in their own lovely, lovely words. You may have noticed that this entry has been slightly delayed, as yesterday our esteemed editor James Newton completed his last day by sharing his favourite Nintendo Life moments; he now jets off to Frankfurt to show Nintendo of Europe how online content is done. Adiós, amigo.

Still, Nintendo Life goes on under the new stewardship of Damien McFerran, and like good troopers we'll bid James a fond farewell and get back to the business of playing games; there's no better distraction. Without further ado, here's what our beautiful people will be playing this week.

Tom Whitehead

Sparkle Snapshots 3D — Review duties are sometimes fun, and on other occasions they loom ominously over the weekend. I suspect I'll spend much of my time with this app taking pictures of the dog, and she'll undoubtedly wonder why I'm pointing a funny-looking black gizmo at her. If it's true that the photos in this '3D' title display in 2D, my flabber will be gasted.

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy — Our man Joe Walker wouldn't stop telling me that this game was magic and joy compressed onto a 3DS game cart, so I simply had to pick it up. What I've played so far has certainly been charming and fun, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Metroid Prime Trilogy — It's been about a year since this disc graced my Wii, which is about 364 days too long: I'll decide which one to play depending on my mood at the time.

Mike Mason

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise — This finally came out in Europe last week and is made of pure joy. Probably my favourite game so far this year.

Dyad - I'll be playing this psychedelic PlayStation Network title for review on our sister site, Push Square.

Xenoblade Chronicles - No, I've still not finished it.

Jon Wahlgren

Having recently found a box of games in storage from a previous move, I've decided to make this the Summer of GameCube here at Casa de Panda. I'm kicking things off with Ultimate Spider-Man — after playing through the somewhat disappointing The Amazing Spider-Man, I really got an itch for some city-based webslinging and Ultimate Spider-Man is just the light-hearted swingabout I'm looking for this weekend.

Desiree Turner

I'm going to be juggling Tales of the Abyss, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, and Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, but to be honest I'll likely be playing the latter more than the others! Been looking forward to Rhythm Thief ever since I played the demo.

Philip J Reed

I'll be playing The Sword of Hope II, and hoping I don't get too confused by its "fight some monsters" storyline without having played the first game. I'm also going to be devoting a lot of time to beating Shadow Man in Mega Man 3 without taking damage. It...hasn't gone very well so far.

Christopher Ingram

Even though I've already finished the review for Push Square, I'll definitely still be playing
Rainbow Moon (PSN) this weekend, as well as continuing my quest for world domination in
Pokémon Conquest. When my brain finally gives in to the demands of endless hours of strategic thinking, I plan to sink even deeper into the emotionally gripping world of Katawa Shoujo (PC). It's shaping up to be a great gaming weekend already!

Marcel van Duyn

La Mulana — Perhaps unsurprisingly, the PC port of the WiiWare version has actually managed to beat the release of the WiiWare version to the punch! I was lucky enough to get a beta copy from the developers, which I already cleared over the past few days, but it's so good I'm going to do an immediate second playthrough.

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise — I've been playing it a lot since its European release, aiming to get as many perfect plays as possible. Right now I've got thirty of the fifty stages perfected. I dread going for a perfect on the 10th remix!

Joe Walker

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy — Did my review adequately convey how amazing this game is? If not, let me reiterate: this game is PHENOMENAL. Your 3DS will thank you for slapping this bad boy into its cartridge slot. The best 3DS game yet, hands down, if you ask me.

Pokémon White Version — Still training to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Xbox 360) and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3) — After spending most of last weekend watching the competition at EVO I'm inspired to pick these fighters back up in a fruitless attempt to improve. If you want to throw down in either game, I'm "SpaceKappa" on both online services.

Katy Ellis

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance — This weekend I will be testing out my keyblades and dropping and diving in and out of different Disney worlds with Sora and Riku. I might possibly even review the game too.

Lollipop Chainsaw — I will also be slashing my way through hordes of foul-mouthed zombies, fully equipped with a chainsaw, cheerleading pom-poms and my boyfriend's talking head.

Gaz Plant

Super Mario World — As my favourite game ever, I always said eventually I'd go back and 100% it. This week is that week. I'm currently up to 67 exits and exploring the Special World for the first time — so close yet so very very far...

Professor Layton and the Lost Future — Ah Layton, you can be so cruel. While I can blitz through most of the puzzles in Layton with ease, every now and again I get stumped, and I'm sure this weekend will be no different. One day I'll catch-up to the current release, but first it's back to the future to save London!

Morgan Sleeper

This weekend I'm hoping to pick up a copy of Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, which I've really been looking forward to! Besides busting moves across Paris, I'll be spending some time with Ace Mathician & Candle Route for their reviews, and trying to three-star the Diamond missions in Pilotwings Resort — WuHu!

Jamie O'Neill

I repurchased a nice boxed copy of Super Famicom Super Tennis some time ago; I have nostalgia for it from the early SNES days, so I will bust out a few ace serves this weekend even though Wimbledon has now finished. In preparation for The Dark Knight Rises on 20th July, I also intend to complete Batman: Arkham City. I am almost at the end, but my copy of that game has been sleeping upside down like an idle bat since the start of the year.

That's our weekend sorted, but what games will you be playing?

PuzzleMaster7

PuzzleMaster7 said:

Mainly I'll be playing 3DS Ware games I just downloaded such as Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, and VVVVVV. Besides that, I'll probably just play against friends on Kid Icarus: Uprising.

DraculaX

DraculaX said:

This weekend I'll be playing Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. Never before have I played such an addicting game.

RR529

RR529 said:

I'll mostly be playing the Sword of Hope II. This game may be the biggest surprise of the year for me. I didn't suspect much, but the game has me hooked.

I also might try and best some of my Marvel Pinball 3D high scores, and get in a few casual games of Family Tennis 3D (almost as surprisingly fun as SoHII).

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

Metroid Prime Trilogy eh Thomas? Good man, one of my favourite series from the past decade.

Chris720

Chris720 said:

There is no James Newton... I'm missing him more. D:

And Thomas, you have fun with your Sparkle Snapshots 3D! ;)

CommanderAudio

CommanderAudio said:

I'll be playing Beat The Beat. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of it.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Still Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for me.
Going to try to pass the 100 hour mark before I return to Uni on Monday.

MAB

MAB said:

3 hours into Project Zero 2 Wii and enjoying it immensely :) even the weather here is setting the tone nicely 'dark, stormy and windy' perfect survival horror elements ;)

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

I'm always playing too many games. Just picked up Mario Kart 7 (3DS) and Mario Tennis Open (3DS) which have been a blast so far. Two Worlds (PC) is well a ancestor of the Oblivion style of games, Nostalgia (DS) is my RPG at the moment and Epic Mickey (Wii) has been a blast, and not having the camera issues people were clamoring about.

TimboBaggins

TimboBaggins said:

Skyrim has owned my time recently. I should mention that I play it on a mac, and it runs great. I have a stack of games for wii I need to work on like Xenoblade, Sin and Punishment 2, and Monster Hunter, not to mention some great 3DS games like Kid Icarus, Mutant Mudds and Mighty Switch force.......but for some reason I never get to those because I'm still stuck in skyrim........sigh

matgr

matgr said:

The Nintendo 3DS XL will include the AC Adaptor in Australia and New Zealand. it's the shame EUUK not include AC Adaptor i'm glad Australia do smae thing as USA with AC Adaptor.

matgr

matgr said:

Theatrhythm download DLC songs kid Icarus' the legend of zelda skyward sword

Tomires

Tomires said:

Dota 2, Monkey Island (PC)
TLoZ: OoT 3D (3DS)
KH358/2 (DS)
Halo: CE Anniversary (360)

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I'll be tossing between: Rogue Galaxy (PS2), Monster Tale (DS) (I played about ~6 hours of it ages ago then kinda totally forgot about it :S I might have to start from the beginning again...), Pokemon Conquest (DS), Sands of Destruction (DS) (not nearly as good as I was expecting) & Infinite Space (DS) (pumped 55 hours into it ages ago but stopped for no apparent reason :S ... I gotta stop doing that :P). Also I'll hopefully complete Mario Kart 64 (N64) for the 30th time with a friend sometime this weekend :)

Yasume

Yasume said:

Diddy Kong Racing on N64 and some Pullblox. I'm almost done with the former, so I might start Super Mario World, just like Gaz Plant (new news editor?).

LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight said:

WOW you've not got 100% on SMW and it's your favourite game? What have you been doing? As for me I'm going through trying to get "200%" on Donkey Kong Country Returns by finishing all the time trials and mirror modes!

BudrSbastig

BudrSbastig said:

Just sold my 3ds small to my nephew, need the cash for the XL, so cant play any 3ds for 2 weeks, so gravity rush will have to keep me going till then!!

MattL

MattL said:

There are a few occupying my time at the moment. The incredible Skyward Sword, Animal Crossing (Wii), Diddy Kong Racing (N64) and Excitebike (N64). I'm also itching to get back into Shadow Man (N64) but I've promised myself to find time to finish off Xenoblade after Skyward Sword. Too many games, not enough time :(

Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur said:

I am offically on my summer holiday (even if it is pouring with rain down here in Britian), so I have a lot of catching up to do with games, which I have basically until September to do. Gonna be playing AC Brotherhood (PS3), some Resident Evil 5 Co-op (PS3) with my friend, Resident Evil 4 (Wii), finishing off Uprising's (3DS) campain after ignoring it for several months, and finally actually starting Skyrim (PS3) after having it since March and only playing it for an hour. Oh, and also some FF9 that I downloaded last week off PSN.

MattEriks

MattEriks said:

i'll be playing Tales of the Abyss on my 3ds and maybe some Mario Kart wii with my buddy

chewytapeworm

chewytapeworm said:

Well I certainly won't be playing the GBC's modern version of Chef anymore, I think I've exhausted myself in trying to constantly beat my high score... If anybody fancies a challenge, try and top my 3269pts on Very Hard mode. I in the mean time, will be finishing off the last two worlds in Art of Balance 3d. Ciao, for now!

baba_944

baba_944 said:

Mario Tennis (VC) dang you Shy Guy!

Dk64: The last boss is hard

Mighty Switch force

Sonic adventure DX: Cute Chao!

RevolverLink

RevolverLink said:

Well, between massive play sessions of Final Fantasy XII, I plan on mixing in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Mighty Switch Force!, Donkey Kong '94 (I still need to finish Rocky Valley), VVVVVV, Wario Land 3 and at least some of my new Steam games (Wizorb, Tobe's Vertical Adventure, Analogue: A Hate Story, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Offspring Fling!, Lone Survivor, The Binding of Isaac). Some quick sessions of Pushmo and Kid Icarus: Uprising aren't out of the question either.

The better question might be what am I not playing this weekend?

Crystalking18

Crystalking18 said:

Well since I'm going away, I'm relegated to my gameboy for some Pokemon Red. I'm in Celedon City and I want to at least get 6 badges by the time I get back! And when I get back, it's back to Persona 4 I go

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs said:

The pinball arcade for iPad, Mario kart 7 and maybe get back into kid Icarus but likely i'll wait till 3ds XL to play thru that again.

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

well this weekend is actually beach weekend, but i decided to bring my gamecube and tales of symphonia along just cuz

hydeks

hydeks said:

Tales of the Abyss, Transformers Cybertron Adventures, Smash Bros Brawl, and the endless Xenoblade Chronicles! Yup...lots to do...

MeWario

MeWario said:

Just downloaded VVVVVV. If you don't have it, get it!!! It is not what I was expecting. I was thinking it would be a run from left to right platformer not an explorative platformer almost in the vain of Metriod. Its insanely original and fun and it is what I'm playing this weekend =)

potomas

potomas said:

Just got pinball arcade for my psvita, i was a bit disapointed at first then i realised u can turn vita to portrait and i haven't stopped playing.Also a bit of spelunker on xbox.

Blue-Thunder

Blue-Thunder said:

Gran turismo 5 with the Driving force GT wheel and Banjo kazooie on emu! sorry but it'll never be released on VC and F zero X on VC

torotoid64

torotoid64 said:

KID ICARUS UPRISING! !!! oh and I think I can smoosh in some ssbb MY LAWD THANK YOU SAKURAI YOUR THE BEST :D

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

Heartgold, tales of the abyss 3d and kid icarus:Uprising. Also trying to beat the first Find Mii. I'm at the last room. Glad I have three 3DSes lol

tetrizheroz

tetrizheroz said:

Jamie, would love a review of Super Tennis. Never graced the slot of my SNES. Playing Rhythm Heaven with some friends. Excellent game!

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Dragon Quest VIII hoping to get a certain treasure Yangus failed to get before, maybe eventually we shall find Brain.
I'll be putting some research in for Mighty Switch Force, to see if I should even bother downloading it before the sale goes off, if it is downloaded it shall be played.
Other then that I think it's time I develop new weapons for Kid Icarus: Uprising as recently I have found the Aurum Oribators and my palms don't have enough punch to them which is not HAMAZING at all.

MrWezzle

MrWezzle said:

Only discovered how awesome Marvel Pinball 3D was a few days ago, so that's taking any spare moment I have to play. However, those moments are few and far between this weekend, because I'm getting married! Yeeeeaaahhhh! See you after the honeymoon, everyone!

FOREST_RANGER

FOREST_RANGER said:

For now, I will be playing SpaceChem and Left 4 Dead 2 I recently got for my laptop. I'll also dabble into Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 for PC and Monster Hunter Tri.

TheDreamingHawk

TheDreamingHawk said:

Playing Kirby's pinball land and Sword of Hope Ii this weekend. Mostly the former cause it's more fun than Zen pinball to me.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

I'll be playing these over the weekend:

Johnny Kung Fu
Kirby's Pinball Land
Candle Route
Sweet Memories Blackjack
Ace Mathician
MyBaby-Online - Online Game - www.mybaby-online.fr

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Zergling

Zergling said:

Animal Crossing Wild World, Mario Kart DS, Metroid II: Return of Samus (Club Nintendo Elite Award)

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Nice list @TBD Also, @Chris, enjoy Katawa Shoujo, it's a very good VN.

I'm gonna be playing Dragon Quest IV. All that complaining about DQ made me want to play it again.

Enzo_V

Enzo_V said:

blaze blue (psp)
kid icarus (3ds)
tales of abyss (3ds)
(hatsune miku project diva (psp)
fire emblem shadow dragon (ds)

well im currently playing tales of the abyss ryt now

BleachFan

BleachFan said:

Thumbs up for Katawa Shoujo. I still need to finish one of the story arcs...

As for me, I'll be hitting up Theatrhythm as usual. And hopefully I'll be able to knock out Persona 4 in the next couple of days.

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

Johnny Kung Fu for review, and Metroid II for fun.

Also World of Goo and Tiny and Big if I have time--two modern classics.

BF-Medic

BF-Medic said:

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier, that I recently stumbled over during my trip to the US.

k8sMum

k8sMum said:

Started a new Dragon Quest IX y'day; i'd forgotten how much I love that game. (I almost cried whilst erasing my finished game, tho, lol).
Pikmin 2 on the Wii.
Word Up 3,2,1…and Art of Balance Touch for fill ins.

Knux

Knux said:

@Katy Ellis: You're already playing the full version of Dream Drop Distance? You lucky, lucky person! :O

While I'm waiting until I can get my hands on Dream Drop Distance by the end of this month; Xenoblade Chronicles, Unchained Blades (the PSN version has been out for quite awhile), Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, and perhaps Tales of the Abyss will entertain me this weekend. :D

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

probaubly be on my computer most of the time but if not then black ops,world at war,mw/mw2(feel like playing cod but which one will I get lucky in :p )and maybe some 3ds on my scatter time.

SaSoBe

SaSoBe said:

Not playing much this weekend. My 3DS is already packed away, as I will travel to Finland tomorrow! But I'm not really in a mood to play at all, to be honest...

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

I am going to be playing Tetris DS since I was finally able to track down a copy. The puzzled mode has me seriously hooked. Other than that I might play either some Super Street Fighter IV or Streetfighter X Tekken on the 360 been itching to play a fighting game lately.

Darkrai12

Darkrai12 said:

Ima be playing metroid 2:Samus Returns, which i found to be harder now than when i first got it as a kid, still love the game though.

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

Been playing a ton of Skullgirls this weekend.

Really enjoying it, but the difficulty spikes are absolutely random and ridiculous.

ogo79

ogo79 said:

ill be attempting to slay my way through holy diver, a famicom game that id say followed the footsteps of castlevania however holy diver was made first...and its definitely more difficult than it too. i know i wont be beating this game anytime soon, but yall know how i get down, its old games only.UntitledUntitled

Bobhobob

Bobhobob said:

I got myself into a Mario kart 7 frenzy, im trying to get the gold kart. Might take a while though, as I always get matched up against Japanese Mario Kart experts when Im playing online. Will also try to get farther into Gurren Lagaan on Netflix on my 3DS, and I'm working on making a short game on my computer with RPG Maker VX Ace 30-Day trial. Might throw in some Mighty Switch Force and Jetpack Joyride.

MikeDanger

MikeDanger said:

Contra 4, Metal Max 3 and Advanced Wars:Days of Ruin. Maybe some Super Street Fighter 4 AE.

LittleIrves

LittleIrves said:

Picked up Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection (3DS) for cheap and trying to beat all the goals... love those real-world tables.
Might have to buy Mighty Switch Force on sale.
Should keep playing through VVVVVV on PC.
Enjoying Maboshi's Arcade on Wii alongside the new wife... Congrats, @MrWezzle!

younglink1990

younglink1990 said:

My awesome 10.99$ copy of Theatrhythm that I found at a used movie store three days ago. Also kid Icarus 3ds and Pokemon Black.

Millenia

Millenia said:

I play Theatrhythm Final Fantasy every day since I got it so of course that.
Still finishing up Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, I'm so tired of it but there's only 20 missions left so I just have to get through it. -_-
I downloaded Mighty Switch Force and I am absolutely blown away by it so I will be playing through that.
Ys: The Oath in Felghana, that I got from the Steam sale! I will be playing this the most, it is FANTASTIC. Check it out, it's only $5 right now <3

GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan said:

playing some Kid Icarus Uprising this weekend... almost beat the story too! :D Also some download 3DS games and 3DS VC

Phle

Phle said:

I'm playing this on 3DS:
The Rhythm Thief and The Emperor's Treasure (been stuck on a battle for some time, I just can't press the buttons fast enough and I have no rhythm sense...)
Nintendogs + Cats (I have a cat now!)
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure (it's fun, although the all figures annoy me, especially since you actually need to use them and the portal while playing)

And this on my Mac:
World of Warcraft (I've pre-paid for so much time and it's fun some days)

ToadFan

ToadFan said:

Since KH: 3D isn't coming out till the 31st of July, I decided to finish 358/2 Days on the DS. I'm also going to try to win Super Mario 3D Land.

Dodger

Dodger said:

I'll mostly be playing Minecraft. I got it a couple days ago. I just got diamonds today. Only 2 though. No obsidian for me (yet) :(

Other then that, I'll probably be playing some Majora's Mask. After restarting my game, I'm back to the place where I was when I restarted. Second dungeon. I figured out what I had to do, I just had taken a few month break and was out of my groove. I might play some Mario Kart 7 too.

RogertheDumplin

RogertheDumplin said:

Mario's Picross (3DS VC/ GameBoy): I've had this game for almost a year and I keep going back to it. Only 9 more levels til I beat the star course!
Mario Tennis (Wii VC/ N64): Just got this as a club nintendo reward and am loving every minute. I'll play some tournament mode to unlock some new courts for multiplayer.
Assassin's Creed Recollection (IOS): I bought the revelations expansion just having gotten around to playing it.

Ray00101

Ray00101 said:

Sword of Hope 2 (3DS VC)
The Legend of Zelda (I'm 23, have owned this game 7 times. I'm finally going to actually beat it!) (3DS VC)
Rhythm Thief! (3DS)

Also Xenoblade...If I get the time.

hendie001

hendie001 said:

me and my son are playing contra III the alien wars, skyrim the elder scrolls and r type final.

Guitardude7

Guitardude7 said:

Animal Crossing (GCN)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Again)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

As you can see, I'm on a little Zelda kick here.....

Nintex

Nintex said:

I'll be playing Metroid: Other M. (so underrated), and a little bit of Mario Kart 7, and some other games as fillers. They will all be fillers until Heroes of Ruin on Tuesday! Can't wait!

lanabanana

lanabanana said:

Well i barely got Mighty Switch Force and I'm almost done... Too easy...
I'm trying to finish up a painting in Colors 3D, so i guess i'll be doing that. And i might play Resident Evil Revelations with my friends... :P

TheN64Dude

TheN64Dude said:

Banjo-Tooie (N64)
Majora's Mask (Me and my sister gonna try to finish it on Wii)
Zelda OOT3D: Master Quest (It begins....)

sebman30

sebman30 said:

im playing Donkey Kong 64 and Majoras Mask again on my N64 after finally getting another expansion pak because the last one stopped working for some reason.

sinsalaca

sinsalaca said:

On the 3DS front it will be Rhythm Thief (loving this game) and Order UP with some Marvel Pinball 3D sprinkled in. Might start Centipede Infestation too (picekd it up cheap). As for other systems it will be Lego Batman 2 for the 360

Emaan

Emaan said:

I'll be giving my Mighty Switch Force! download I got on sale a try this weekend. Hope I like it!

Firejonie

Firejonie said:

Playing Who's That Flying, World of Goo, Terraria and Binding of Isaac. Picked them all up ( Issac I got in December, I just bought the DLC) in the Steam Summer Sale. Maybe some Team Fortress 2 and Mario 3D Land.

aesupreme1

aesupreme1 said:

By system, the following have been played this weekend:
3DS: Johnny Kung Fu, Mario Tennis Open, Pushmo, Spiderman demo
360: Red Dead Redemption, Burnout Paradise
PS3: Trine

• I hope to have my sensor bar issue dealt with tonight as well, so I can continue my playthrough of Skyward Sword.
IAmNotWill

IAmNotWill said:

Pretty much nothing except for Mario Kart Wii multiplayer matches. My routine this summer has been game during the week and chill with my family on the weekends.

Ernest_The_Crab

Ernest_The_Crab said:

Well picked up Bioshock 2, Brink, and The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition from the Steam Summer Sale. Though between work and studying for a midterm probably won't have anytime this weekend to play them.

CaPPa

CaPPa said:

This weekend I'm playing:
PS3 - Doctor Who The Eternity Clock, Shadow of the Colossus HD, DC Universe Online
3DS - Marvel Pinball, PES 2012

Vincent294

Vincent294 said:

Time to play my new copies of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles & RE4. Then, like some of the staff, I'll do Xenoblade & (maybe) Metroid Prime Trilogy (all this so far on my Wii). Perhaps I'll stick some Minecraft and Mass Effect 3 on my 360 in as well. Lastly, on the go (3DS) I'll do some replaying of Resident Evil: Revelations & Starfox 64 3D* & trying to finish VVVVVV's player levels* (* = maybe). Perhaps if I have time, which I doubt, I'll finish the Fire Sanctuary on Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Yasume

Yasume said:

I like how some of you play like 10 different games in 2 days. That's just crazy.

Flowerlark

Flowerlark said:

For once I am not playing much in the way of video games this weekend. But I am working on another page of my gamer spoof comic.

Ben_Rage_V2

Ben_Rage_V2 said:

Uncharted 3, Final Fantasy XIII (I know I'm late to the party on that one, Skyward Sword (Just got the final piece of the song from the 3rd dragon). Plus I just bought like eight games and Steam in the last two days.

Kitsune_Rei

Kitsune_Rei said:

I was just starting to get into Pokemon Conquest when Theatrhythm came out. Naught else has graced my cartridge slot since and it has brought me much enjoyment :3
I need to try the Heroes of Ruin demo.

robaLEX

robaLEX said:

I'm playing Metroid Prime Hunters, it's my first time with it, and is so freaking marvelous, and maybe No More Heroes 2.

fredtoy

fredtoy said:

Played a lot of Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS) and Diablo III (PC) this weekend.

Chuie

Chuie said:

dawn of mana and fight some friends on ssbb and play some ghost reacon future soldier with my friends

Gridatttack

Gridatttack said:

Playing Zelda: the minish cap. Im surprised is a good game, I thought it was bad...but glad I was wrong.

grumblegrumble

grumblegrumble said:

I'm playing the games I got over the last few days, all are pretty fantastic: Johnny Kung Fu, Kirby's Pinball Land, Mighty Switch Force (for $2.99!) and I'm still loving Art of Balance: Touch! Some great games have come out recently!