This Year of Luigi Diorama Brings a Dark Moon to Club Nintendo

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Grab it now in Europe, pre-order in North America

Today's European broadcast wasn't all about games, but also revealed an attractive collectible that's up for grabs on Club Nintendo; it's a diorama based on this year's terrific 3DS release Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

This is available right now on the European Club Nintendo stars catalogue, with a meaty asking price of 7000 stars. It has also been listed on Nintendo of America's Club Nintendo priced at 1500 coins, but that's for pre-orders ahead of a March 2014 release.

Whether trying to grab this now in Europe or pre-ordering in North America, we'd suggest getting in there quickly. Check out the images above and below and let us know whether you'll be picking this up.

DrakeStaff

Drake said:

Would love to grab it but I've only got 5300 stars, argh!

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I don't have enough coins for it, as I ordered the LBW posters not long ago. And no signs of my MM CD yet.

NbaJunkie

NbaJunkie said:

Ill be about 500 coins short after I register my xmas gifts. Should have never got the pkmin tote, thinking it would be limited. This reward will be..Ill start saving my coins from now on. Id trade my ganon statue for this in a heartbeat!

Great_Gonzalez

Great_Gonzalez said:

I never ever register my stars but in the last couple of hours I've been furiously entering all my codes in! I've got my statue :D still got a load of codes to put on too and I don't know if they will still work but all my DS and Wii codes remain unclaimed and I've got loads of them too! Why can't our stars catalogue be like Japans'? Oh well at least it's a lot better than it was!! Got my free download copy of Mario 3D Land too I've already got the game physically but this game is perfect to have downloaded and on the system at all times now I'll most probably play it a lot more than I would've if I only had it physical :D

Jampie

Jampie said:

Currently doing all my surveys that I have piled up. LOL. I really need to start doing them right away instead of letting them pile up.. :( I should be studying for finals instead of this, but oh wells.

MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie said:

This is gonna leave me dry with 0 coins! But it'll be worth it. All the currently available NA rewards are pretty lame anyway.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

Ghost doggie....I want...lol.
Does this mean I have to pre-order something since I'm in US?
EDIT: Guess not....ugh, just gotta wait till then...bleh. T.T

boywundr

boywundr said:

Nabbed mine... I've been storing up like a squirrel forever and it finally paid off! Now we wait until March....

AVahne

AVahne said:

I've been wanting an awesome, expensive reward...except this is too expensive. I only have 915 coins =_=

penguinpl

penguinpl said:

got mine now i was only 250 points short and i bought sonic lost word today(yoshi dlc can't resist).

AdanVC

AdanVC said:

** Insert lot's of swearing here because it lives in a country where Club Nintendo is not available ** I. WANT. THIS. SO. BAD! :'(

Luna-Harmony

Luna-Harmony said:

wow stunning i wish i had 7000points to get this. so thats 28games at 250points each = 7000. that's an awful lot to ask.

Cevan

Cevan said:

Looks amazing, but I don't have nearly enough coins for it. Oh well.

2Sang

2Sang said:

Man I might have to buy some more e shop games or 3rd games to get another 900 coins. I wish I didn't waste my coins on all of those Kirby patches from a few months ago

Luigifan141

Luigifan141 said:

I remember how annoyed I was when I missed out on the 3DS XL charging cradles. I had over 1,500 coins to spend on stuff, and that was the only thing that caught my attention. I didn't even bother with the Zelda posters either, since I've never been a huge Zelda fan. I thought I was just going to waste all of my hard earned coins...

Then this glorious statue pops up, and now I know why I saved my coins; good things come to those who wait! I managed to pre-order it, and I can't wait to get it in time for Dark Moon's first anniversary!

Holmfry

Holmfry said:

Finally one of these cool expensive offers that I had enough coins for and didn't discover once it was already sold out! Got mine, woohoo! :D

Austroid

Austroid said:

Dang, right after I finally caved and got the Mario tee... this looks so awesome.

FritzFrapp

FritzFrapp said:

Grabbed one earlier. Had 12,000 stars and was starting to worry that some would expire before I had a chance to use them. Looks nice, I think.

CrimsonSkidmark

CrimsonSkidmark said:

FINALLY!!!! Saving all my coins paid off. Grabbed mine a few min ago. Let's hope Nintendo keeps offering rewards like this in the future!!!

Volmun

Volmun said:

id like to get this but only have 3100 stars -_- and i cant add more as the Club Nintendo site aperes to be broken

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

I'm 470 short. Hopefully it will still be available still next week. I really want this but don't have enough coins.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

Id have to add all my Wii U stuff I got for CHRISTmas. Then do all surveys.........not sure I want to make that time commitment.

Smooching

Smooching said:

My god, I haven't got enough stars (yes, they are stars in Europe) because I bought that Year of Luigi Coin...
I need that statue, any ideas to solve this? I wish one could just buy stars... I mean, I have enough money for it in real life anyway... Maybe I have to look on eBay afterwards or something.

Lunapplebloom

Lunapplebloom said:

Dang, this statue looks awesome! I must finish my backlog before it's to late to nab this beauty.

dok5555555

dok5555555 said:

Is that a year of luigi booklet in the background as well or is that the box it comes in? Dosen't show up in the club nintendo north american image either.

Thats-what-shy

Thats-what-shy said:

Opted for the Luigi hat / 3DS case, instead. Could have nabbed the statue but I've been waiting FOREVER for that blasted hat. Oh, well.

One-Winged-Pit

One-Winged-Pit said:

Dammit I had to get those posters and that tote bag. >.< I only have 600 but I have a lot of saved up codes that I was HOPING to enter next year to get Platinum prize easily but maybe I will cash them in now...

Mecha_Boo

Mecha_Boo said:

I've gotta work for this one. Luigi's Mansion is my favorite but i've only got 300 coins. i need to get some codes off my friends if at all possible.. anyone have codes they dont want to use? lol

Anguspuss

Anguspuss said:

The stuff you get from CN is great mind you I usually flog it to buy more games but always top notch goodies.

ReigningSemtex

ReigningSemtex said:

@Volmun I usually have trouble with the club Nintendo website using Firefox I seem to have better results with chrome although it does hang a bit when entering information

sleepinglion

sleepinglion said:

Well, I'm only about 700 coins off =)
Seriously, though, if you've got the coinage GO FOR IT.
If nothing else you can eBay it.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

Wee bit to many coins for me. If I ever get up there (again) I'll make this a purchase that is if it is still available!!!!!!!!

boynerdrambling

boynerdrambling said:

Please for the love of god nintendo of australia, confirm this for our club ninteneo too. I wont hold my breath though :(

Firejonie

Firejonie said:

500 coins short, and that's like $500 worth of purchases. I really hope there's a way to buy this on its own in the future, and not from overpriced eBay auctions.

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

Two and a half years' worth of Platinum-level coinage for one thing? It's a cool statue, but I could get like $70 in free games for that much.

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

Prof_Elvin_Gadd said:

Holy coins, Batman! I'm only 140 short, however. Hmmmm. Dare I open my parents Christmas gift and register it on Club Nintendo? Yes. I dare.

UnseatingKDawg

UnseatingKDawg said:

I went stark-raving nuts when I saw this.

I went right to my account right after hearing about it, and I saw that I had 1490 Coins, as opposed to 1500. But THEN I saw I had a survey worth EXACTLY 10 Coins. So, I'm typing like a madman trying to finish it. I then proceed to order my statue, and everything looks fine - even the order confirmed screen came up. But then everything went insane and it was telling me that something went wrong, and I started freaking out. But later on, I found a confirmation email was sent and my Coins were properly spent.

So I'm getting one of these babies! WOO-HOO!

ultraraichu

ultraraichu said:

Darn it. If only the product registration surveys doesn't kick in as soon as you purchase a download, I would have enough to complete and earn enough coins. That's over 910+ uncollected coins I wasted not doing surveys on time.

A well time to get 740 more coin, glad it just pre-order.

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

ORDERED! Finally, I get to put all my coins to use for once! I always seem to miss out on the good stuff (Like the Zelda poster set), so I'm glad I was able to secure this figure right away. Still have 75 games and 1 3DS that I haven't registered the Club Nintendo points for. I always save them until the next Club Nintendo year to hit Platinum right away (unless something good is added that I need more coins for, such as today)

tchaten

tchaten said:

I put my preorder in already - really huge fan of this year of luigi gear - 1500 coins was quite a bit and I wish this was the platinum reward, but am really excited to get this come March

SebCroc

SebCroc said:

Are you kidding me. Yet another awesome Luigi themed reward and the only things in Australia are notebooks and stickers :(

Tico

Tico said:

Pre-Ordered! Now I have like 270 coins left. Was waiting for something worth it like this!. Love Luigi.

TySoN_F

TySoN_F said:

Haha what an awesome prize. Too bad I'm 500 short :/ Not even the two games I know I'm getting will get me up to 500 any time soon. Oh well!

Specters

Specters said:

I want this so bad it's ridiculous. I've fallen for their trap as now I'm considering buying even MORE Nintendo games then I was going to this holiday season and I've already bought 4.

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

I am only a few hundred short. Guess I better go online and claim those stars. They should be automatically credited when you buy a game online.

andreoni79

andreoni79 said:

And obviously, on february 1st there will be a brand new EU star catalogue that will set to zero every star account, forcing me to waste 2000 stars in notebooks... Great timing! :(

Kolzig

Kolzig said:

If it would be possible to even be part of Club Nintendo in Finland, I wonder how many points I would've gotten through the years?

grimey73

grimey73 said:

...And of course as usual its tough sh!t for Australian Club Nintendo members. But here - have yourself a Wii Remote Stand, or perhaps a Pikmin Tote bag! Enjoy!

jordanmarsden

jordanmarsden said:

I have 5250 stars. Hopefully it'll still be about when I finally reach the 7000 stars mark, but I'm not holding my breath.

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

if i answer the 94 surveys i have in the to-do list, I'll have a total of 1150 coins
...I will have this, I need this, just need a few more games and a few hours to do all those surveys

Shambo

Shambo said:

Ordered immediately, been waiting for a good Luigi's mansion collectible!

BlackStar9000

BlackStar9000 said:

@SpellOvInferno I can almost guarantee that you won't see anything remotely as good for at least 6 months, club Nintendo of America is just lame that way.... Pre-ordered mine, just wish I didn't forget to register my low coins so much, i probably have left of 300 coins to waste