Nintendo of America is jumping into the 'back to school' craze, but its latest announcements are good news for fans of all ages in North America. It's expanding the Nintendo Selects range, releasing a rather nice small New Nintendo 3DS bundle, and also planning some Wii U game + amiibo bundles.
First of all, the following titles will all join the Nintendo Selects range on 26th August, all with a price of $19.99 in the US.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
- Tomodachi Life
- Nintendogs + Cats - Golden Retriever and New Friends
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
- Nintendo Land
- LEGO City Undercover
Also arriving on 26th August is a neat bundle with the white iteration of the smaller New 3DS model; it comes with two cover plates and a copy of Super Mario 3D Land pre-installed. It's a good deal at $149.99, but will only be sold at Walmart and Target.
Finally, from 9th September there'll be game + amiibo bundles for Wii U; priced at $39.99 they're also rather decent deals.
- Yoshi's Woolly World + Pink Yarn Yoshi
- Yoshi's Woolly World + Light Blue Yarn Yoshi
- Mario Party 10 + Peach
- Mario Party 10 + Bowser
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + Toad
Nintendo is also plugging the 2DS + Mario Kart 7 bundle at $79.99 as in stores now, though this is reiterating a previously announced price drop.
Plenty of deals to consider there - which ones are tempting to you?