Feature: Time For a Super Smash Bros. New Challenger Screenshot Blowout

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Pick a favourite between Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Yoshi, Charizard, Greninja

It's been a crazy week for Nintendo fans, with an impressive Super Smash Bros. Direct revealing plenty of details on the upcoming 3DS and Wii U releases being followed by an unexpected and utterly bonkers Tomodachi Life Nintendo Direct. They were particularly exciting details for 3DS owners, with the Mii-sim due on 6th June and Super Smash Bros. due to arrive in the Summer on the handheld.

Masahiro Sakurai's various Super Smash Bros. reveals included additional challengers for the roster, finally confirming some established faces as well as a Pokémon début. Changes to key characters also brought us new fighters, as the revelation that characters would no longer change mid-battle following a Super Smash — for example — meant that Zero Suit Samus and Sheik are now separate, standalone challengers. With the reveals we're now up to 29 fighters in total.

When new challengers are announced we typically post all of the profile images from the official website, and now the dust has settled we'll finally do just that. It gives us all a chance to consider the designs, the surprise appearance of Greninja and whatever other topics on the upcoming brawlers take our fancy.

Prepare your eyeballs for a lot of screenshots, in the order they were revealed...

Zero Suit Samus

Sheik

Yoshi

Charizard

Greninja

A total of 50 screens there, which do little to dampen our enthusiasm for the upcoming releases. Let us know which are you favourites in the poll and comments below.

Which is your favourite of these new Super Smash Bros. Challengers? (577 votes)

Zero Suit Samus

35%

Sheik

Yoshi

Charizard

Greninja

29%

Ooh, I can't decide!

10%

Meh, I don't like any of them

Please login to vote in this poll.

Related Games

BakaKnight

BakaKnight said:

All interesting characters ^o^

I was sure Yoshi would be showed, but the removal of "multi-characters" was almost shocking, I was expecting the developpers to get even crazier with that feature, not to remove it... Guess I still have a long way to go before being able to read Sakurai's mind XP

Now the question is... who is gonna be the grass starter that will join the fight next? (Come on! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering the same thing XD)

The_Ninja

The_Ninja said:

Greninja! Did not expect him, and he's my starter in X/Y.
HES A FREAKING FROG NINJA PPL! fun fact: This greninja has the same moves as mine in X/Y (most of them), before i knew the moves..
Cant wait for summer guys.

siavm

siavm said:

Greninja since that one is new. I do like what they did with zero suit though. But yeah that trailer was pretty awesome. Cannot wait to play part one in the summer.

mystman12

mystman12 said:

I voted for Greninja! Of all the possible newcomers, I wanted him the most. He looks like an amazing fighter!

PerezBro99

PerezBro99 said:

@hiptanaka
What's so wrong with them? They're just for design, is not like you're going to be wearing them when you play as her.

Also, greninja looks AWESOME! Him and little Mac will be my mains.

ZettaToad

ZettaToad said:

I love that picture of Shiek with the fairy in it. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE FOLLOWING LINK GET AWAY FROM ME NO I WILL NOT LISTEN"

Expa0

Expa0 said:

What's with that random semirealistic looking shark in the last yoshi pic?

Tsurii897

Tsurii897 said:

Is it just me or do the Wii U models look kinda...unpolished? Maybe it's just on those screenshots like that, but there are quite a lot edges and a bit blurry textures...I think that could be one reason why the console version is released 6 months later :/

PerezBro99

PerezBro99 said:

@baum897
I think it's just because the game is not finished, like Sakurai has reminded us lots of time. It's also Sakurai's first time experimenting with an hd console, but to me, so far so good!

Silent

Silent said:

Why are people so mad that Zero Suit samus had High heels? She still looks as attractive as usual and she's more powerful now.

XFsWorld

XFsWorld said:

Would have voted for Sheik, but went ahead and voted for Charizard. Brought back memories when I use to watch Pokemon as a kid. Glad to see him in this game. :)

Now where's Squirtle? :P

Tops

Tops said:

@King47 I thought the exact same thing :/ Anywho, my vote went for Zero Suit Samus! She's an instawin!

AkinaChan

AkinaChan said:

I like how Shiek is her own character especially, because technically, that specific Zelda is more toward the Twilight Princess Zelda while Shiek is Zelda's Ocarina of Incarnation :3 Same thing with Link and Toon Link :3

Samus is the same person in each installment, but it still great to see her standalone. Though I do know a lot of guys who'll be playing as her more than I will :p With her lookin more fan servicey and hd and stuff :p

LtAldoRaine

LtAldoRaine said:

Geez, I don't know.

Everyone looks great, though. Charizard especially looks much stronger now. I know it's probably not gonna happen, but wouldn't it be cool if could choose between Charizard evolving into Mega Charizard Y or X, with different attributes and attacks?

SomeBitTripFan

SomeBitTripFan said:

May I direct everyone's eyes to the amazingly detailed plushie in the fifth Greninja picture. Notice how beautiful it is...
Untitled

Mascarpino

Mascarpino said:

They're all amazing! I love Samus' new look in this version. Shiek looks about the same but still cool. Yoshi is awesome. Charizard is a BadDonkey and Greninja is a Beast!

Greninja is my favorite though, because he's my #1 6-gen Pokémon and he's new.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

A ton of amazing pictures, but I had to go with Samus. I love her face, specially in the first picture and Bunny Samus.

For 3DS I love the shark picture. Yoshi is like "OMG! I eat everyone and now this thing is gonna eat me!!"

Donjwolf

Donjwolf said:

I love sharks and I'm happy one is going to appear in Smash. That Charizard and Yoshi pic is disturbing. I guess I like Charizard the most out of all those other guys.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

It was a very tough choice between Charizard and Zero Suit Samus, but I chose Charizard. He looks really expressive in this game compared to the last one. Zero Suit Samus still looks fantastic, though, despite those high-heel jet boots.

BlackHearted1

BlackHearted1 said:

Zero Suit Samus, i almost died inside when Sakurai said she wasn't appearing in the SSB4, never knew that Sakurai was such a troll.

Royalblues

Royalblues said:

Greninja is the best pokemon after Lucario. Seriously. I was surprised and glad to see him in this game. Who needs legendaries when you have a frog ninja?

Also, I am thoroughly satisfied with Yoshi's inclusion. I've been maining him since the 64 days.

AlexSora89

AlexSora89 said:

Voted for Yoshi, because his late reveal got me actually worried.
Also, DAT KEN SUGIMORI ART. (Although Peach looks way too much like Elesa in that one.)

Speaking of which, I've seen a lot of other screenshots - one of which shows the Super Leaf in effect, with Raccoon Luigi.
Let that sink in, right?
Also, apparently, there are Namco items such as Galaga ships and the Special Flag.

Have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfiY3Ir5Lg
[EDIT: @ThomasBW84, how about these reveals?]

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@BakaKnight 1. You don't have to read Sakurai's mind...he already stated that he chose to separate characters, simply so that a person could focus on one moveset throughout the whole match. It's not that hard.

2. No. No more Pokemon, thank you very much. We have more than enough with Jiggly puff. Ces't fini. We're DONE with playable Pokemon.

Suicune

Suicune said:

dont think of them as 'high heels', they just need a place to put the power cell for the jet function. on another note, Charizard looks like a stud.

HawkeyeWii

HawkeyeWii said:

Having Charizard be his own character is something they should have done 2 versions ago.
I am honestly a little ticked off they can put the effort in for "another" metroid character but not make it be somebody else in the the metroid universe... Idk maybe like Dark Samus or Ridley, or even a space pirate for god's sake.

RR529

RR529 said:

It was a tough choice between Zero Suit Samus & Charizard (both whom I'm excited for), but I went for Zero Suit Samus.

Sheik & Greninja are cool too, though.

MaineMaineJr

MaineMaineJr said:

@BakaKnight
I'm casting my vote on septile gotta have grass and Septile looks the part of a fighter and was the only grass starter I liked also from a different gen than the others. Sorry ivysaur

OmegaStar

OmegaStar said:

I love that first Yoshi one co-starring Kirby, Pikachu, and Villager. Yoshi:"Yoshi! Yo, Yo, Yosh! (All right everyone, on two. Hip hip-)" Everyone:"HOORAY!!"

WreckItRyan

WreckItRyan said:

I am so excited to be able to play as Zero Suit Samus as her own character. Such a smart move to separate them. Sooo excited!!!

Melkac

Melkac said:

@Silent Because no one can fight in high heels, they look absolutely ridiculous. It's not about sexiness, it's about practicality.
Some Zero Mission concept art reveals the designers never intended Samus to have high heels, which makes her high heels in Other M AND NOW SMASH BROS make no sense.
Here's a funny thought: Put on some high heels and go to a fighting dojo. Let's see how long you last.

AshFoxX

AshFoxX said:

This is not looking good for my teams local Captain Falcon player. I am trying to assure him that since Capt. was in all three previous games that he had to be in this one, but day by day I fear that I might be wrong.

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@Melkac How can Pikachu bring thunder down, I mean, it's impossible. Go to a fight, and try to damage your opponent by making lightning fall on you. It's ridiculous!

MaverickHunterX

MaverickHunterX said:

Yep, had to go with Zero Suit Samus.
There's just something sexy about a woman with rocket-powered high-heels who utilizes kick based attacks.

AlexSora89

AlexSora89 said:

@AshFoxX
Six words for ya:
Samurai Goroh assist trophy gameplay footage. Look closely at the 3DS footage during the SSB direct.

Yosher

Yosher said:

The only correct answer to that question is Yoshi! Everybody saying otherwise is lying!

.. Okay okay, just kidding, everyone's entitled to their own opinion of course. I love 'em all, but my absolute favourite is definitely the green dinosaur!

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

I know this might be a dumb question, and I already saw the screenshots. But just in case, is it confirmed that Zero Suit Samus' whip will return? Will it be any different if so?

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@Yosher Just wondering, what's the trigger that caused you to love Yoshi? To BE Yoshi. What caused you to say "YOSSEH' ...YOU MA PAL....FO' LYFE!"
Even though I don't really like his most recent games, I've liked playing as him in Melee and Brawl. I feel like he is a little over-looked. I do wonder, however, if they will reveal any new moves for him at E3.

memoryman3

memoryman3 said:

@Baum897 Urm......1080p60 vs. 240p with variable frame-rates.....

(Before crying out that it's 720p, please note the complete lack of aliasing in any of the screenshots. Nintendo never releases fake screens)

MARIO KART 8 IS 720P!

Yosher

Yosher said:

@Funny_Moblin I don't know what caused it, all I know is that I love Yoshi! Super Mario World was my first game when I was 6 (well, on the Super Mario All-Stars + SMW cartridge), and I guess Yoshi's just always been my favourite character ever since I laid eyes upon him.

I don't really like Yoshi's New Island either though, but I still adore the original Yoshi's Island and have good hope for Yarn Yoshi to be a gem just because Good-Feel is developing it. As for Yoshi in Melee and Brawl, he's just 'over-looked' because he's not top tier material in those games. If he were top tier, you can bet he'd be used all over the place. ( Yoshi is still my most used character in any Smash game though, and even if Yoshi ends up getting at the bottom of the tier list, I'll still play as him! )

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@Yosher Nice! Supporting Yoshi no matter what. I think Smash Bros. was originally created, having people play their favourite Nintendo characters in mind. It became a thing about who is one of the best in Smash, instead of being what character somebody truly likes from a franchise.

About Yarn Yoshi, hmmm...I don't know. I really like the art style, but I think the game will be easy, just like Kirby's Epic Yarn.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

I think we can now officially dubunk the theory that Zelda changes gender as Sheik. There's no way that's a guy with that feminine butt, extra-tight crotch, and a chest big enough to be bound breasts.

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@BulbasaurRex Yeah, but if Sheik were a female...then why wouldn't he/she have actual boobs? And the butt isn't that big...Nintendo is probably showing that Sheik is a male, with little hints of a female side there. Even though Samus was already a female obviously, they made her (with the suit) look more feminine, with the hips and other details. Maybe they are doing a similar thing with Sheik.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight said:

@Funny_Moblin You misunderstood my words ^_^;
I meant I can't read Sakurai's mind as he did something I wasn't expecting at all. I understood the reasons behind that choice and overall I not only understand his position, but also see a lot of good potential coming out of it :)

noctowl

noctowl said:

Zero suit Samus is awesome.

@Doma @Funny_Moblin pics 2 and 9 sheik obviously has boobs. The wrapping around her chest tries to hide them. No idea how anyone thinks Zelda can change her gender. Voice doesn't match a man either. I wonder it Hyrule Historia says anything about it?

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@BakaNight Oh, ok then. It's cool like roasted pie. Guess I had to be a bit more flexible around the wording.

@noctowl I don't know man, Sheik's last Wii U screenshot appears like he/she has pectorals, and muscles growing from the side of his/her chest.

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@Tritonus Forget about him. Charizard returned alone, and there will be no more switchable characters. Have a happy roasted pie and live right.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight said:

@MaineMaineJr Sceptile is definitely a fighter, if not even THE fighter between grass starters, but I would be ultra curious to see Serperior instead... not that I'm a huge fan of it, but it's a snake, no arms or legs, it would make a unique addition in the roster and overall a curious character to see in the arena.
Still I guess there is only a kind of "Snake" people would like to see in the new smash >.>;

Yosher

Yosher said:

@Funny_Moblin Yeah, people tend to gear towards those characters who are actually top of the tier lists sadly. Which in turn gives the lower tiers less chance to actually develop their metagames, because hardly anybody plays with them anymore.

And just because a game is easy doesn't mean it can't be fun. Kirby games are usually really easy games in the first place, but that doesn't mean they're not fun. Kirby's Epic Yarn wasn't exactly a triple A game of course, but I still had lots of fun playing through it and enjoying all the visual plays on the yarn theme they had going on in that game, and I intend to do the same with Yarn Yoshi, no matter how easy or hard it'll be.

Crimzonlogic

Crimzonlogic said:

@hiptanaka Those aren't just high heels. Those are rocket-powered kick-your-jaw-off sci-fi heels. They are what baby high heels dream of being when they grow up.

Dave24

Dave24 said:

I don't know, maybe I'm nitpicking, but Yoshi looks like he was added as an afterthough and rushed just to show him. He looks kinda low res and blocky with legs just being attached to his body.

SamirMalik

SamirMalik said:

@One-Winged-Pit Bayonetta is a Chaos Angel hunter. Nuff said.
@Melkac Here's a reminder: Samus isn't what you would call a pure blooded human. Remember her story about her Chozo blood that made her stronger and more resistant?

Zup

Zup said:

I'm actually kinda disappointed that I now have to choose between Samus and Zero Suit Samus, it was nice being able to switch between them. Hopefully though because of this Zero Suit Samus will get a better smash than last time.

BAGBOY

BAGBOY said:

I really don't get why Sakurai decided to keep Zelda as a character now that Sheik is a separate entity, everyone I know chose her because of her Sheik form, Zelda by herself is truly pathetic fighting. Greninja and Zero Suit Samus are the winners here, love what Sakurai decided to do with Samus :)

Mariokarter

Mariokarter said:

I'm surprised to see Greninja in Smash Bros...If Jigglypuff gets in then Pokemon will have the most characters.

bSMPlays

bSMPlays said:

Hah, I even posted a video regarding this topic :P.

Definitely ZSS. I know many are upset with the whole "heels" thing, but if you remember how powerful her kick was in Super Smash bros Brawl, just imagine how much stronger it will be with dem heels!

Obito_Tennyson

Obito_Tennyson said:

Didn't expect Zero Suit Samus to get nearly 20 more votes than Greninja! Wow, I didn't realize that everyone would be excited for Samus without her mech suit as her own character this time. Very unexpecting... I thought that Greninja would be #1. Not just because he looks absolutely beautiful as one of my top 10 Pokemon, but because he's the only "new" character, if you know what I mean.

Senario

Senario said:

@Obito_Tennyson Not gonna lie, I simply voted for her because she looks good. (Dat face is so cute).

That isn't to say greninja is cool too. His move set is interesting and I will try it out, he seems to have solid attacks.

AltDotNerd

AltDotNerd said:

Remember, whenever you're in trouble in Smash Bros, just remember this one thing--

Samus: "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
NOTHING AT ALL."

Trikeboy

Trikeboy said:

These character reveal trailers make me really sad there won't be a Subspace Emissary type mode in the new game. I loved single player in Brawl.

BTW, I chose Greninja as he is the only character that is not returning from previous games.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

@Funny_Moblin @Doma I told you, she's bound her chest, just like any other woman disguising herself as a man would do (unless they have armor like Mulan). They still show enough that they'd be quite the pair of man boobs on a guy. Plus, a male Sheik would have his nuts crushed harder than in the jaws of a miniature Russian soldier in those tights.

Comparing her to Samus doesn't make any sense, since she always has been female inside her armor, so of course it would be designed more femininely in the huge graphics jump between the SNES and the GameCube. In a way, you're actually supporting my view with that comparison.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

@BAGBOY I think that's more a matter of opinion. When Sheik was nerfed in Brawl, I much preferred her Zelda form and rarely bothered with Sheik.

BAGBOY

BAGBOY said:

@BulbasaurusRex Sheik was nerfed alright, but he/she/it was much more of a challenge to fight than zelda, her techniques leave a lot to be desired since melee...

SahashraLA

SahashraLA said:

It's funny how Tharja caused all this controversy with her bum, but look here, Samus' Zero suit, leaving absolutely zero to the imagination.

Ricube

Ricube said:

I was thinking that this may be a game, in this generation, on that Nintendo could bring DLC's for new caracters and/or stages. We still don't know if there is a stage builder, right? And we now know the special mode of the 3ds version, but not the one on wiiu...

Dodger

Dodger said:

Some rather interesting background events are in these screenshots.

Zelda: What is she doing with that phantom? Moveset? Final Smash? Item? Maybe more information has been given and I missed it. I always thought they could make a Toon Zelda character in Brawl and base it around Tetra/Spirit Tracks Zelda. Give her pirate themed attacks and add the phantom as a final smash.

Mario: Darn it. FLUDD is back. I was seriously hoping they would reconsider Mario's moveset. He was one of my least favorite characters in Brawl and Melee. Heavy, no range and FLUDD is useless. He is nothing like he is in Mario games. Galaxy, for example, is a game where it is very rewarding to more around and fight enemies.

Wii Fit Trainer: Male Wii Fit Trainer is a confirmed alternate form for Wii Fit Trainer. I always found the female version was a bit preferable to look at while doing pushups.

realar

realar said:

Love ZSS, those Jet Boots make her more awesome!
Also, Charizard can become Mega Charizard X, my FAVORITE of its two Megas. I have to wonder though what's going to happen when Z comes around.
Ugh, I want more pokemon in Kalos!! Man I was SPOILED in Unova. Seriously, GameFreak, you don't put exponentially LESS in a game after a generation with MANY. It doesn't compute.

DadOfFour1972

DadOfFour1972 said:

Very exciting - 3DS was my platform of choice so glad it's coming there first. This is my second most anticipated 3DS title of the year!!

BAGBOY

BAGBOY said:

@Dodger I hear ya, in 64 and melee Mario was a pretty good character. Enter brawl and he is heavier, FLUDD is useless as crap and don't get me started on his final smash, pathetic and predictable, not to mention very dodgeable, I too was hoping for FLUDD to be removed but nope. Even the characters with crappy recovery moves could outmaneuver FLUDD; if the move remains the same as in brawl, Mario could only possibly kill Mac with it when recovering, the crappiest character in the air.

ToniK

ToniK said:

@Goginho I also think so. Obviously the resolution is quite a bit lower but the overall style is much more appealing. Those Sheik pics are awesome on 3DS.

torotoid64

torotoid64 said:

@Funny_Moblin GASPP Yoshi is a beast in brawl xD he's one of those "Imma mess with your head till you get dizzy just looking at me" type of characters c: Yoshi is really unpredictable so I was Happy to see him again

MrMario02

MrMario02 said:

@BakaKnight either:
Venusaur(for Mega Evo)
Chesnaught (PLEASE!!!)
Sceptile(Probably not.)
Ivysaur (Most Likely) (Mega Venusaur Final Smash Maybe)
Quilladin (OH PLZ NO!!)
Chespin (I could live with that)

MrMario02

MrMario02 said:

@Dodger Zelda's Down Special is now Phantom Slash.
Mario was put in as a tutorial character to explain the idea of most moves such as F.L.U.D.D. As a push-away move.

Mooj738

Mooj738 said:

@Silent lol basically bayonetta is not in the game or another skin of zero suit unlocked the game for later as a surprise. The whole style is so bayonetta

Senario

Senario said:

@Dodger If only the ledge was melee style as well. Then Mario's cape wouldn't be the second almost useless move he has. Also, mario's forward air should have knock back like Dr mario instead of being a meteor smash.

B3ND3R

B3ND3R said:

@JaxonH Never said it was. Just that if it comes down to it and it gets pushed back there is nothing wrong with that.

Melkac
Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@Melkac
1. You changed the topic. We were talking about unrealistic moves for Smash Bros. characters, and now you talk about sexualizing Zero Suit Samus.

2. "you can't deny they're sexualizing her for the sake of it." Yeah. Actually, I can deny it. Isn't it obvious? ...Sexualizing her means more attention from teenage and adult males will be given to the game, possibly increasing the chances that they buy it. Have you even been living in today's world? The media does it all the time.

You can't argue against these points. I take it that you can't see the obvious. First trying to make an argument about why she fights with high heels, and even though you changed the topic, you still couldn't see why they are sexualizing her...oh boy...

Sorry if I came off a little rude, I'm just trying to prove a point.

mastermp2

mastermp2 said:

Voted for Zero Suit Samus. She was my second playable character in Brawl (first is Marth). I love that they boost her abilities up, although she didn't need the rocket boots since her chozo blood + training in Zebes made her a super athlete with superhuman strength and speed, they look cool

Can't wait for Winter 2014

Kmno

Kmno said:

@Funny_Moblin but thats the point, Samus wasn't this pin up girl in powersuit which just happened to kick ass, it was a motherloving bounty hunter which couldn't care less about looking pretty. That is not to say she wasn't but trying to sexualise her just to make her more waifu material because japanese men can't have strong female leads is just pathetic.

thesilverbrick

thesilverbrick said:

@BAGBOY I never played as Sheik, only Zelda. And why would they get rid of Zelda? She's the namesake of one of Nintendo's flagship series, for crying out loud. If anything, Sheik is far less relevant a character, having only had basically a cameo in one game...

Funny_Moblin

Funny_Moblin said:

@Kmno So? It's not like Nintendo is taking away the Bounty Hunter part. They are adding both. And it only helps them as a company, and the gamers.

Chouzetsu

Chouzetsu said:

The last Wii U Greninja pic looks like he and Wii Fit Trainer are going to talk about their feelings. :P

Havoc

Havoc said:

@Melkac i honestly dont really care if they "sexualize her"im happy she has a better moveset,i think its weird calling a woman that doesnt exist hot,only in real life

Havoc

Havoc said:

All the characters are great,i was trolled by sakurai making me believe she didnt make it in,i dont see why people complain about this if its not hurting them,sure some people might believe its offensive,but you will still buy the game anyways huh

Rafie

Rafie said:

OOoh if I say what I wanna say...I will be moderated. Let's just say that I voted for Samus. Zero Suit Samus, that is!

BAGBOY

BAGBOY said:

@thesilverbrick I agree on Sheik being non-relevant compared to Zelda, but she is truly pathetic fighting in my opinion, slower and less powerful than Sheik, the only good thing about her is that she's pretty good keeping her distance and her far away attacks, that's it (Her final smash doesn't count as Sheik has the same one).

jpfan1989

jpfan1989 said:

If you count transformables in Brawl as separate there were 39 characters total, so I expect 40 -45 in this game

SMW

SMW said:

I honestly don't know much about Pokemon and have never played one, but I could see myself playing as Charizard in Smash! :D

Henmii

Henmii said:

All those cool screenshots gives us one problem: How are we ever going to top this? Sure there will be a feature where we can post our screenshots on Miiverse, right?