It's fair to say that we didn't think all that much of Sonic Lost World when it arrived on the Wii U a short while ago. However, you have to give Sega credit for trying to improve things after release, as the company has released a patch which aims to fix some of the title's many problems.
Here's the full list of updates:
- Collecting 100 rings will now grant the player an extra life.
- In the event of a Game Over, we have doubled the amount of lives the player will begin with when continuing. (From 5 to 10)
- The Indigo Asteroid, Crimson Eagle, Orange Rocket, and Black Bomb Color Powers can now be controlled using the analog stick and buttons.
- Fixed a rare graphical issue that would sometimes appear during the pinball section of the Frozen Factory casino area.
- When completing the NiGHTMARE DLC, users will be notified that they can re-play it after scoring 100,000 points.
- Items will now appear on the world map.
While this fixes are unlikely to solve Sonic Lost World's most irksome issues, they could make it a little more agreeable. If you've already downloaded the patch, be sure to share your thoughts below.