- Release Date
- 6th Jun 2012, ¥500 (JPN)
- 13th Sep 2012, £4.50/€5.00 (UK/EU)
- 22nd Nov 2012, $4.99 (USA)
- 9th Feb 2007, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 4th Jun 2007, 500 points (USA)
- 23rd Jan 2007, 500 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 11th Sep 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- 12th Sep 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- 26th Sep 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- Legend of Zelda
- Controller Support
About This Game
This direct sequel to the original The Legend of Zelda is famous for taking the series in a new direction, while also introducing elements that would go on to become standard in future Zelda games.
In Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Link is on a quest to seek the Triforce of Courage and awaken Princess Zelda from a sleeping spell placed upon her by an evil wizard. Meanwhile, Ganon’s minions are attempting to resurrect their master.
Instead of the regular top-down viewpoint, Zelda II uses a side-scrolling perspective and overworld map, and features role-playing aspects that are unique to the series. Zelda II also features many character and place names that fans of the series are sure to find familiar.