North American Nintendo Direct To Air on 25th October

Posted by Shaan Joshi

Come and spend some time with Reggie

It might be a little late for the announcement, but Nintendo of America has announced a new Nintendo Direct broadcast, which is set to air tomorrow at 7am Pacific / 9am Central / 10am Eastern / 3pm British Standard and 4pm Central European time. As posted on its Facebook page, the stream will focus on upcoming 3DS software, from Holiday releases to 2013 titles:

Tune in to Nintendo.com tomorrow at 7AM PT for a new Nintendo Direct! We’ll be taking an in-depth look at several announced Nintendo 3DS games coming this holiday season, and there might even be a sneak peek at a few 2013 titles!

We're certainly hoping for some news on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing: Jump Out. We'll be bringing you full, comprehensive coverage as always.

So, what do you want to see from Reggie Fils-Aime and company?

[via facebook.com]

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

I would like to hear if there are any 3DSXL bundles coming out this holiday season.

Hokori

Hokori said:

DSi memory card play
Flipnote memo
GBA
Link cable support
Miiverse
Transfer of retail to digital for free or at a low cost
Gifting option and allow it to be region free

idork99

idork99 said:

GBA games on eShop!! (although I know it will not happen :( but it doesn't hurt to dream :p)

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Whoa. I must have missed the news announcing Animal Crossing's name. I never knew it was called Jump Out.

Void

Void said:

I would like specific release dates on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: Jump Out and Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pikmin 3 release date, and it would be nice to get a hint about what Retro is working on, but it probably won't happen, I can't really imagine what they are going to tell us.

Ernest_The_Crab

Ernest_The_Crab said:

Hm...I wonder if this means that we won't be hearing anything more about the Wii U until sometime November.

I hope they announce some localizations (ones that we weren't sure would leave Japan) or new games.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

They surprise us with Dark Moon's real release date, which will be tomorrow right after the stream. sighs T.T

Emaan

Emaan said:

More info on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing: Jump Out would be great. Release dates maybe? I can wish.

coolvw93

coolvw93 said:

Animal Crossing news and maybe som Majora's Mask 3D news. Hopefully some more upcoming eShop, 3DS VC announcements

Hokori

Hokori said:

I'm so excited probably because they talked about something combining eShop and having more retail downloads as we get closer to WiiU launch, and well, we don't have much longer and I don't know when the next ND is and it's probably
Y going to be after the WiiU is released

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Theyd better announce a release date for Animal Crossing, they announced that game at 2010, for Gods sake.

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

meltendo

meltendo said:

I just upgraded to a 3DSXL last Sunday. If they announce new colors, I'M GOING TO EAT MY SHORTS!!!

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

I think the times might be wrong.

7am Pacific / 8am Central / 10am Eastern

Should it be 7am Pacific / 9am Central / 10am Eastern?

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

Give me a straight black 3DS XL and you have got me on board. A Professor Layton bundle would also be nice if it comes with a retail cartridge!!!

Drewroxsox

Drewroxsox said:

I found out about this 2 days ago... too bad I'll be in school when the broadcast starts :/

kobe1724

kobe1724 said:

so pretty much Paper Mario Sticker Star in 2012 and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon in 2013? that's all I'm looking for personally.

mystman12

mystman12 said:

I'd like to see Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing stuff, and I'd love it if they announced a new Photo Dojo Game. I never play the old one anymore, since all the data was erased when I transferred it to my 3DS.

Morpheel

Morpheel said:

"We're sorry, we got some things mixed up around the office, Animal Crossing 3DS will be released next week, not next year"- Reggie, tomorrow.

I-U

I-U said:

I'm curious about the new wave of NSMB2 DLC packs coming within the next week for the end of October...unless they've been delayed this would be the ND to cover the packs.

Shiromikio

Shiromikio said:

Release dates for Animal Crossing: Jump Out and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. Silver and/or White 3DS XL please!

If they're feeling generous, also wouldn't say nope to more free custom lessons for New Art Academy.

Hokori

Hokori said:

I'd also like to see a transfer of VC titles from wii to 3DS since I know I'd play my NES and SNES games more if that happened

Lunapplebloom

Lunapplebloom said:

I want to see some... well, new stuff. And some info on other titles would be appreciated. I hope I'll be able to see it live tomorrow.

TheRavingTimes

TheRavingTimes said:

Looking forward to the Fire Emblem Awakening. I hope Nintendo doesn't cut back on some of the DLC due to the lack of previous instalments.

GBLUIGI

GBLUIGI said:

I would be happy if release dates were given out for Animal Crossing: Jump Out and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon like everyone else on here is hoping for. Also, with what @TheDreamingHawk said earlier, it wouldn't hurt imo for NOA to reveal some dirt as to where the heck the GAME GEAR games on the 3DS VC disappeared to. I mean, I just noticed as of last night that come Halloween, the Japanese 3DS VC is getting hit with a good GAME GEAR game in the form of Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Truly one I played the heck out of when I was a kid. But yeah, a lot of others like @HarmoKnight made some good suggestions also. PLZ NOA , yes to GBA games for the 3DS VC , Miiverse and gifting options also.

DarkEdi

DarkEdi said:

-New 3DS XL colors available this month.
-Miiverse
-Play all Wii VC games in 3DS (account system)

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

Confirm the US release of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, and I will be a happy camper. Believe it or not, PLvAA is the number one reason I got a Nintendo 3DS in the first place.

Secondarily, please announce an eShop overhaul (it could be more refined, IMO), Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's release dates, etc. Well, any news would please me. :P

DaveGX

DaveGX said:

I see posts here and there about 3DS XL, and it seems that the CPP XL has a release date for Japn, so I'm hoping maybe we'll get some info about this for a US release.

AVahne

AVahne said:

Fire Emblem Awakening and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Also 3DS getting a firmware update that starts up the Nintendo Network ID system would be nice.
And for some reason, having the Nintendo Direct on Thursday makes me think they'll put up something surprising for download on the eShop that no one knew was coming.

Void

Void said:

@Oddy is right, it would go Pacific Time 7am/Mountain Time 8am/Central Time 9am/Eastern Time 10am.

ultraraichu

ultraraichu said:

Any news that involve Nintendo direct is good news to me. They tell me what I like to hear and something I never expect to hear which is also good.

Tony_342

Tony_342 said:

Some mention of the silver or black 3DS XL coming out here soon would make me very happy, but I doubt that will happen. But anything I can look forward to early next year in addition to Luigi's Mansion would be nice.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

EU Nintendo Direct was very good, but we haven't even got a properly ammounced, official list of Wii U launch day games yet like NoA have! Anyway, this should be interesting even the EU are very slack when it comes to telling us about defined release dates

SirSmugleaf

SirSmugleaf said:

This will be annoying because they will announce many great things here that will take about 6 months to come to EU/AU!

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

The only thing I'm hoping for is Flipnote Memo, don't care about other stuff. All I want is a Nintendo Direct focused on WiiU..

darktrace500

darktrace500 said:

maybe black ops 2 for 3ds....who knows? i already have resident evil revelations, kid icarus, and F1 2011....I am really missing a good FPS

DarkNinja9

DarkNinja9 said:

yeah gba releases would be nice announce and luigis mansion release date or maybe something about a new update for the miiverse soon

GoldenGate

GoldenGate said:

An new Yoshi's Island would be nice. Been waiting for news about a new one forever now.

RCMADIAX

RCMADIAX said:

I am still in shock that nintendo hasn't released any new Wii U info yet. Launch is about three weeks away I don't know what there waiting for.....

Ecto-1

Ecto-1 said:

I am hoping to hear about some new colors for the 3DS XL, preferably the silver/black or the solid black ones that are available in other territories. I will also be happy to see more of Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, and more NSMB2 DLC. It would also be great to hear about a localization of HarmoKnight.

c1pher_c0mplet

c1pher_c0mplet said:

@Angelic_Lapras_King North American release of the Pikachu 3DS XL? One could only hope... But honestly, I wouldn't hold my breath... although that would be perfect with my versions of SoulSilver, Black, and Black 2... Okay: must. get. back. to. Genki I. =0|

Void