Play: Mario Kart 7 with Nintendo Life

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Start your engines

It's been too long, so much so that we may need to renew our licenses, but it's time to take to the track for some Nintendo Life community races in Mario Kart 7. We all like to think we're the next Sebastian Vettel with a red shell in hand, so now we have to prove it.

Yesterday we asked you which rules you want in both our both Grand Prix and Battle matches, and you chose to use all items in both. And so we'll annoy each other with lots of weapons, though maybe in future we'll force you into more creative choices!

As was the case last year we'll start at the following times — though we can't stop anyone starting early! — and we expect there to be players around for at least a couple of hours: 9pm UK time, 10pm Central European, 4pm Eastern US, 3pm Central US and 1pm Pacific US. As for the community room details, we're using the same Grand Prix and Battle rooms as last time; check out the all-important codes and names below, so you know how to find us.

Grand Prix: NLife All Items — 00-2104-5343-9763

Balloon Battle: NLife Battles — 63-1489-1510-4932

As always there'll be some dedicated members of staff there to join in, who'll also be posting in the comments and tweeting various types of trash talk. We'd also like to provide our official guide, below, telling you how to connect, and general tips to avoid annoying fellow members of the community.

In order to get started with some Mario Kart 7 awesomeness with fellow Nintendo Lifers, simply open the game, select Online Multiplayer and then Communities. If you've played Grand Prix races with us before you may have 'NLife All Items' in your list of favourites. If not, select Enter Code and input 00-2104-5343-9763. If you'd prefer to get into some heated Balloon Battles instead you may already have the 'NLife Battles' room in your list, if not select Enter Code and input 63-1489-1510-4932.

Now, it's common to experience connection problems with Mario Kart 7 communities, and if you don't then we can only imagine that you're hard-wired directly into Nintendo's servers. If you do have problems connecting or receive an error message, make sure your wireless is on and position yourself as closely as possible to your internet router. Please be patient and keep trying, because more often than not you will eventually get in.

There may be more than one room open at once, so remember the basic rules. Play nice, and if someone annoys you settle it like grown-ups... out on the track.

Finally, and we cannot emphasize this enough, DO NOT start the race until the room has filled up or there's agreement with the other players. If there are less than four people in the room, wait for a couple of minutes and the game will automatically start with bots taking the session to four players. If you start races early and against the will of other players, you'll not only become extremely unpopular, but also accumulate bad karma and go in community administrator Desiree Turner's black book. Nobody wants that.

There will be multiple rooms running at once, so some new rooms will need time to fill up with new players, please be patient.

Have Fun!

We're really looking forward to renewing Mario Kart hostilities with you all tonight; we'll be checking the comments below, tweeting extensively on our Twitter page and generally being mischievous in the game itself. Get ready to fear the blue shell.

Meteora

Meteora said:

I didn't have the game (Or a 3DS) the first time this was held, but now that I do, I'm definitely gonna try to make it. Gonna be a blast, it is.

(Apparently I'm Yoda now.)

Sir_Anthony

Sir_Anthony said:

the "community administrator Desiree Turner's black book"?
Sounds scary... I'll try to be there

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

I'm going to first try and find my 3DS XL, then charge it, then hopefully be online... I'm [NL]Ant, of course.

Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal said:

My title is one that is sure to inspire awe and respect, fear and trembling. They call me, Andy.

DePapier

DePapier said:

LTS reporting in. I'm heading for MVP for tonight's events. I hope bodies on this website are ready to face my supremacy.

R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George said:

I'll be there unless I am away from home or a wifi hotspot at 3pm.. Why do I have to be moving today. :/

zenarium

zenarium said:

I might make some videos tonight. Follow me on twitter, I will post a tweet when I upload a video.

lividd3ad

lividd3ad said:

Neat! I was just playing some MK7, so the session I'm playing now should make for some decent skills-honing for tonight!

AddADashOfSalt

AddADashOfSalt said:

My name looks something along the lines of 3DASH. I say "Something along the lines of" because I used symbols and special character. Prepare to eat my dust.

JulienIsTheMan

JulienIsTheMan said:

I'll be there! Gonna use one of these Lakitu combos:
Bumble V, Wood, Paraglider
Bumble V, Roller, Paraglider
B Dasher, Mushroom, Paraglider
B Dasher, Wood, Paraglider!
4PM US Eastern time for me!

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

Let's Rev up those [s]fryers[/s] engines!
I'm Clayton☆.
Be seeing you guys out there. :3
Bring it OOWWWAANNNN! B-)

Konata

Konata said:

Look out for an amazing Mii named Ariana.
Me and my Mii are ready to race!

Sandstorm64

Sandstorm64 said:

Should keep me busy until the Walking Dead comes on, so bring it on! My name is Liam if ya see me :)

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

Well you guys know I'm in, and I'm ready to race. Look for 3DS*LUIGI$ in races. The * is a Dark Star symbol btw. I'll be doing random characters also, so expect a variety from me. ;)

Wildfire

Wildfire said:

I think I'll join in the fun! It's been a long time since I played Mario Kart 7 online so I might be somewhat rusty. Anyway If you find me, I'm Wildfire! :)

GreenX1

GreenX1 said:

Anyone wanna try this with Gold Parts? I think I'll start with my "best" parts while using my Mii, and if it turns out to be easy for me, then I'll continue with the Gold Tires and Gold Glider.

HaastMK7 said:

Alright people, Cosmic is back. Be prepared cause I am a veteran!

Name: Gᴋ★Zᴏppy

DePapier

DePapier said:

I forgot to mention: look carefully for that Toad riding Wario's black pimping automobile with matching Mushroom wheels and Princess Peach's beloved umbrella. Though you might not see me that often, far away in first place...
(Out of context: OMG, if only they brought F-Zero GX to the 3DS for us to play like that...)

Ron_DelVillanoStaff

Ron_DelVillano said:

I'll be on the tracks, creaming each and every one of you with red shells.

If you're looking for me, I'm pretty sure my displayed name is RON, and my Mii looks very similar to my avatar here, but slight less attractive.

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

Sigh, I've got a bit of work to do first, but if all goes well, I'll be there, albeit a bit late.

. . . Now if only I can revive my L/R buttons.

SuperKMx

SuperKMx said:

First time I've played MK7 online. First race...last by a country mile. This is going to be FUN! :)

@KenB

Sweet :D Yea I have been doing a lot of clan racing so I have really stepped up my game. Good luck

UPDATE: Just won my first race and I have a lead of 9pts

SuperKMx

SuperKMx said:

I'm seeing 1st - erick (MEX) 66pts. 2nd - GK*Zoppy (AUS) 35pts - 3rd Vicki (GBR) 30pts.

Just came second in my second race. Dodged a blue shell 3 times

lol I am the only New Zealander out there. :p

Just came second again in my third race. 2/7

I will put all my effort into making sure I am top by the end of the hour

Konata

Konata said:

I'm having technical difficulties!
My Circle pad is sticking to the new skin I put on my 3DS.
this isn't gonna end well for me x3

Konata

Konata said:

Oh and one thing... Come on people! join the battle section! we need people x3.

sandwhich

sandwhich said:

Well, I'm alone in a lobby now, but at least I'm IN A LOBBY.

Hope it will fill up soon..

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

Room for more in the Battle room, I just scraped into third place against some serious shell bombardments...

Syntax said:

Well im here! Good luck to those who are with me! I'm the mii with the V face.

sandwhich

sandwhich said:

Stop starting races with 4 players, you dingbats

Anyway, I'm hoping to meet some people from ^that^list on the track.

Syntax said:

Just got kicked out :-( hope this isn't a common problem for everyone.
Now im in goodluck!

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

Just when I was about to win with a big lead, I get kicked out, my wifi...........why you do this?

Also, i'm currently in 3rd place with that bronze medal, and I will hopefully go for Gold, and I'll do it in the name of the Mii players out there, those Toads, Shy Guys,Koopas, and Lakitus shall not win..........I think?

Konata

Konata said:

We have lots of room in battle. My Mii Ariana is getting lonely x3
Come join us!

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@CosmiC

If you're that interested man, last I saw, you were in 2ND with I think it said 62 PTS. Now it could have maybe gone up as of late. But all in all, you're in 2ND.

Konata

Konata said:

Leaving battle to do some racin'
Hopefully my Circle pad will stop being annoying.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

I keep..........getting kicked out, even though I have 3 blue wifi bars, that's not fair, when it seems like i'm doing so good, and it looks like i'm gonna go so far, my wifi just goes and says, "LOL, Nope, here's a blue shell for your face"

Syntax said:

That how the game works you win some, then you get blown up by blue shells :-)

Gridatttack

Gridatttack said:

Well, I noticed this too late. I have to drop out of this one today :/

Looking forward racing you guys on another occasion.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

SheldonRandoms is the amazing Anthony, he races as his Mii, because it's almost as if he's actually racing.

Konata

Konata said:

I finally got in a racing group.
Took long enough.
Ariana is ready to race! :3

zenarium

zenarium said:

Dammit... I was racing on the rails in the desert map xD I discovered a new part of the map!

HaastMK7 said:

Am I 1st yet in Nintendo Life Races? And if not I will have to keep my winning streak alive :D

Wintendo

Wintendo said:

I gotta get in on this; your bodies better be ready! I'm Ben, and I'll be using Shyguy with Pipe Frame :)

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@sandwhich

Maybe they are, but a lot of ppl sure as heck joined today. This morning, there was only 2 old NintendoLife racers in here.

HaastMK7 said:

@3DSLUIGI Sweet. If only emeralds was here that way the King can school the Queen.

My continuous winning streak is boring me :/ Even when losing I always manage to sneak back to first... :/

crumpledpapyrusStaff

crumpledpapyrus said:

I made it to the bronze medal position :) pretty pleased with that! I'm heading off now, happy racing everyone!

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@CosmiC

Don't you get it yet about @Emeralds. She only talks a big game because I once heard a long while back here that lots of NintendoLife users are a bit scared to take her on.

Wintendo

Wintendo said:

I swear I have the worst luck, got hit by a red shell, then bullet bill, then blue shell, and then lightning xD And yes I am @3Dash

HaastMK7 said:

This is ridiculous but I am going to try and get at least 900-1000 points on the ladder (To secure my place of course)

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@Wintendo

At least it's good to know that someone besides myself likes the Pipe Frame. That kart frame is ALWAYS getting bashed in talks.

8-79 players 0-0

I can take Emeralds on, if she dares to. I am more scared doing clan wars than racing emeralds.

HaastMK7 said:

This reminds me of the time when I was 3rd in the Australian/New Zealand MK7 Community.

Wintendo

Wintendo said:

@3DSLUIGI Really? I thought people liked it xD I just read somewhere that it was good, and stuck with it xD
@3Dash I'm Ben, playing as Shy Guy... not doing too well , haven't played in a looong time :(

Syntax said:

Well I can't race right now, got unexpected babysitting to do now :-( have fun guys!

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

GGs to everyone who raced me. Gotta love that little shortcut near the end of GBA Bowser Castle 1 . :p

Wintendo

Wintendo said:

I. Am. So. Bad.

I shall spend long nights slaving away at becoming the best Mario Karter ever.

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@LuigiMan200

Not really man. You played pretty dam good to be racing someone like me. You know how to get into the TOP 3 in races when you have to. I just wish I knew who that darn ??? was. :/

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

To those in my racing group, I left because it had stopped updating and frozen at my end, sorry!

I think one more then I'm done, but it's great that so many are here, awesome stuff.

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

I would be trying to battle but when I went to get into a room, I'm guessing the only 2 rooms that were available were all full.

sandwhich

sandwhich said:

WHY WOULD SOMEBODY WILLINGLY PICK SNES RAINBOW ROAD

...

TWICE

What is wrong with you people :D

Konata

Konata said:

Just joined battle, I'm the only one here.
Someone come and keep me company x3.

True_Hero

True_Hero said:

I think Bowser has caused enough harm today. Great races everyone.
Also, whoever @Tsukan is, I tip my shell to you. You may just be the best racer out there. :)

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@Wintendo

LOL, don't remind me. I was playing someone who got his wish and got SNES Rainbow Road the other day in the Let's Play 50 CC North America community.

Konata

Konata said:

okay, now I need four people.
If you bored... and even if your not bored.
Come join us in battle x3.

BadKitty

BadKitty said:

You poor souls are lucky for the MK Princess is on the side lines,
Untitled
my hunger for fresh blood grows but will be filled else where, think of it as me giving you all free trophies~ you are welcome u_u

LichiRichi

LichiRichi said:

WHAAAAAAAAT WAS THAT THE LAST ROUND I COULDVE USED THE MUSHROOM WAAAAAY EARLIER AND PLACED SECOND WAS THAT THE LAST ROUND

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

I'll be back, after dinner, then i'll Rev up those shells, because i'm sure hungry for some.......help, help, MY LEG!!!!!!

BadKitty

BadKitty said:

Oh sweet Luigi you can ask anyone I have the right to talk >:]
I can't play though you know this ;__;

True_Hero

True_Hero said:

@Emmy - I have the right to talk, too. It's pretty great. When you can get back online, I have a request of you. Please race @Cosmic and beat him?
I would be very interested.
Untitled
K thx by.

Syntax said:

I won't be here for two hours or more, got to take care of this mini mario until his parents are back.

SCAR392

SCAR392 said:

Darn. I just sent in my 3DS to get fixed... I would have played, but it looks like I'm out already.

BadKitty

BadKitty said:

Awww @True I've beaten Cosmic several times in the past he "just doesn't remember it" and I was always the Tretton that got gold doing Jack proud :*
@Luigidude go kill stuff I send forth a ounce of my powers upon you don't let me down u_u

Konata

Konata said:

That was fun.
but all fun things must end.
Thanks for racing guys, I had a great time.

zipmonStaff

zipmon said:

Shoutout to Boidoh & Preston for awesome races!! And showing me a bunch of shortcuts I'd never seen! :D

Wintendo

Wintendo said:

I've come to NintendoLife for a long time, but never really got active in the community. After seeing how nice and fun everyone is today, I think I'll change that :)

KiwiPanda

KiwiPanda said:

... And then dinner starts. I'll be racing later, though, assuming someone will still be here around 6:30.

HaastMK7 said:

@Emeralds. Good luck beating me. My clan has given me the chance to step up my racing. So while you hide with those cats wearing hats let me know when your ready to race ;)

Conzo

Conzo said:

I used to be content with my MK skills but tonight I will go to bed feeling completely inadequate.
Many thanks Nintendo Life.
:-)

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@CosmiC: She's already mentioned a couple times that she doesn't have a strong wi-fi signal so she can't race tonight, you and I know as well as anyone else who's raced the both of you that she and LJM both can cream us all any day of the week (whether you choose to admit it or not).

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

Wow, I've been having the best of luck. A little rusty perhaps, but getting hit off the the course consecutively and then Bullet bill pulling me straight off the course twice, what is this?

@Conzo I gouss you and I will be crying ourselves to sleep. :/

Oh well, off to the Battles!

Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal said:

@CosmiC - It's obviously not a hat! It is a sanity protection device fashioned from a McDonalds box. I have one too. It's stylish and prevents me from going completely nuts. :)

BadKitty

BadKitty said:

Cosmic I shredded your butt in the past, and as for clans they are for the weak and pathetic so you are nothing now, theres no hiding but I am forced to to sit it out for I don't have money for a new router as I've said plenty of times to many and it saddens me I can't play with friends and vile peasants such as yourself.

@Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagon~ :*
Untitled

True_Hero

True_Hero said:

@Tsukun - Did you ever race as Wiggler 1-on-1 with Bowser? If so, then I got your name wrong in my previous post. You are an excellent racer and I tip my shell to you.

@Conzo - No problem buddy. I'm glad I could help. :)

Wintendo

Wintendo said:

I don't know about you guys, but the best part of battle mode is doing donuts on Sherbet Rink

DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi said:

@Emmy, you're awesome! I rarely win such tight races and yet got 1st in that last batch of races with your support. Thank you. ^^

With that, I'm taking my wins and running with them! I'm done. Good games, guys and girls! Have fun and good luck to those still racing!

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

@ YellowHare91 It's okay, I understand.

It's all right, I'm back in the action!! . . . and dead last. :(

Conzo

Conzo said:

Lolz.
I only mention it coz I thought I'd experienced everything in this game.
Nope.

DePapier

DePapier said:

OK, time to sleep. I hoped I could end first but I got second to CosmiC by 3 points and couldn't finished my race.
I'll be back tomorrow morning to reap some friend codes. GG.

BadKitty

BadKitty said:

I knew you'd win LuigiDude for I said it in meat, good job not letting me down my powers are not to be mocked I choose who wins!
Untitled

KiwiPanda

KiwiPanda said:

I really want to welcome everyone into my room with a "Meow" button or something. Maybe a "RAWR".

Sandstorm64

Sandstorm64 said:

This was my first time racing in this community and it was awesome! Can't wait to do more races!

Yoshi3DS

Yoshi3DS said:

quite proud of myself, managed to win every cup i played and finish top of the leaderboard!

Gridatttack

Gridatttack said:

@3DSLUIGI Dunno how i missed it :/

And apparently people still continue playing...

Makes me want to join in but dunno. Are there still many people?

ReshiramZekrom

ReshiramZekrom said:

Ugh, I had forgotten I had to do something. I'm now waiting in the Races Community. Look for GoldMorgan.

Might be a little too late, but at least I'm in now!

ReshiramZekrom

ReshiramZekrom said:

I'm used to playing MKWii now (with the bikes and everything) so that's why I kinda sucked...

...stupid spin-drift strat...

Syntax said:

Awsome game with you guys too! I was also trying to help you out a Waluigi pinball.. but I messed up badly.. well good night.

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

For a vote, I would suggest probably the same as what @Pichuka97 said about NintendoLife doing these Mario Kart 7 meet-ups. Besides, the way how I see things, it would be good to keep everyone's kart skills in good shape if they did it this way.

cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo said:

1pm was early for us working folks. Please do this again though, I really want in next time!

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Either that or is there a way that maybe the next one can be done on a Saturday or Sunday? By the time I was able to get on no one was around :(

DePapier

DePapier said:

That was a heck of fun. Guess leaving early sent me to 5th place...
Clayton, anomo1y, "V-face", I demand your friend codes. Mine, LTS, is:
4468-2063-9396
(CosmiC and zenarium, I added yours already.)
And yes, I think we should do that monthly, or better randomly every two months.

Yoshi3DS

Yoshi3DS said:

If anyone is up for some battles later on here's my FC:1220–6412–0914
Mii's name:☆°$тαη°☆

zenarium

zenarium said:

Everyone: If you wanna play MK7 with me, add me: 2019-9772-0094.
And send me your FC.

Syntax said:

My friend code is in my profile as well, Ill come back to add yours later.

drunkenmaster76

drunkenmaster76 said:

Was on last night playing but was using my son's mii Tommy! i was fourth when i came off but it was getting late now im way down the ranking's

Nibelilt

Nibelilt said:

Now I feel horrible because I missed it yesterday because I needed to practice, then spent today just practicing. Oh, the irony! Welp gonna practice 'smore anyway.

idork99

idork99 said:

@zenarium comment #392. I've already added you.

And for those of you saying that you cannot locate the FC on a person's profile; you are most likely viewing the page through a mobile phone and are looking at the mobile version of the website. Unfortunately, the NLife mobile website does block the last four digits of the FC. If you find yourself in this dilemma, just scroll down to the very bottom of the page, click on the desktop version of the site and voila! The entire FC can be seen. Or, if you have an iOS (don't know if it'll work with Android ), you can just go to the mobile version of the site, go to a person's profile page, and just simply touch the FC number. Once you touch the FC number, the iOS will think the FC is an actual phone number and will ask if you'd like to make a call to number ************; revealing all twelve digits of the FC as opposed to only the first eight. Then, simply note the FC number, then push cancel call on your phone (unless you want to attempt to call a random twelve digit number).

HaastMK7 said:

@Everyone Your MK7 King is back. leaving for the rest of the afternoon i was moved down to 3rd, but now I am back

@Emeralds Why are you stuck on victories over me that happened last year... I could cream you if required.

@Everyone If you wanna add Gᴋ★Zᴏppy here is my Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753

DePapier

DePapier said:

Joining in.
@CosmiC So you and a friend are making a Clan, right? (http://3dspaint.com/memberblog.php?blog=86755) May I join in? It'd be my first discovering this concept.

@DePapier

Just put Gᴋ★ in your 3DS name (To show you are part of one)

We have 3 members so far. In a clan we work together. We don't hit each other and we help each other win. Gᴋ★ stands for (Glitch ᴋingS) and we do a whole range of things.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

Guys, I can't believe I have to actually ask this of you all — Please be respectful of your fellow players in the NL communities and DO NOT use glitches in order to win. If you want to glitch, use your own private community to do so, and be sure to let people know that they'll have to glitch in order to have any chance at winning against you. Remember, playing fair is the best way to have fun in any game!

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@CosmiC: I believe I spelled out a couple months ago that I do not want to race with you, as you are braggart and a poor sport when it comes to admitting your losses. Now that you're allying yourself with a group calling themselves the 'glitch kings', I find myself wanting to race you even less, if that is humanly possible.

@theblackdragon

I admitted my loses, your still stuck on them from last year. And if I was to race you It would not be clan based.
And I only brag if I won a clan war...

Syntax said:

what happened to you? you quit after getting hit by a green shell? eddy your a good sport for not quitting even if you weren't going to get first place.

Sorry "carp! I forgot your mii name" but I now have to do homework now. Sorry

eddy123

eddy123 said:

hi my code name is eddy for the moment i m waiting for people to race anyone interested?

BadKitty

BadKitty said:

@Cosmic you clearly can't read for I cannot play online or perhaps you just like reminding me, and Glitch Kings huh my my can't say I'm surprised, it's such a pityful disgrace when people have to glitch to win, such a dishonorable and undeserving wins.

Syntax said:

@CosmiC ill add you if your more respectful to others, if you can at least get theblackdragon and Emeralds to somewhat forgive you, I will add your friend code. Otherwise we'll just race normally

@Emeralds

You must understand, Clan business is just a small portion of what I do. And also, please stop talking about victories that you had against me that was from last year.

@Syntax What is there for them to forgive, I have done nothing wrong.

@Eminem77 Join me in WW, We can meet up with some of my players
@Everyone I'm gonna try and get 23,000VR now. Ill race on the community later :)
@Syntax You can either add me or not, up to you.
@3DSLUIGI If you wanna add here is my FC: 0259-0434-4753
@Idork99 You can join me from the Friends list if you want.

3DSLUIGI

3DSLUIGI said:

@idork99

I usually tend not to exchange FCs as much as I used to. Once I do, some ppl consider me a pest like practically all the time whenever I ask them if they want to race. Thanks for asking anyways, but no thanks.

idork99

idork99 said:

@3DSLUIGI

I don't know what your personal definition of a pest is but all I can say is that not a day goes by that I play MK7. But I respect your decision and I kindly thank you for your reply.

Syntax said:

@3DSLUIGI Same here, Currently my only online game is MK7 and im on often until I get my wii u with MH3U and other future games. Im off to play MH3ds demo! :-D

Syntax said:

@idork99 thanks, did I added you already? I get confused with the different names between online stuff :-S
Ok your anomo1y,

idork99

idork99 said:

@Syntax You did add me! It says on my 3DS that you were last playing Wario Ware Inc: Mega Microgame$ fot GBA. Good taste if I must say :)

idork99

idork99 said:

Just want to thank NLife again and want to thank all of you that have added me as a friend!

Syntax said:

Thanks for the great races and welcome new friends, you can find me playing mostly in community races every other days a week, depending on school, have fun racing! peace out.

Eminem77

Eminem77 said:

@Syntax hey sorry 4 the interuption but can u add my fc its 1118-0569-7963 and my lil bros is 5043-1699-2129 my name is juan and my bros is david

HaastMK7 said:

@Everyone I wont be back until Friday so don't expect to go online any time soon.
@Eminem77 Yes, a perfect profile picture to describe what we did yesterday ;)
@EveryoneAgain I have also found out how to give your Mii a "Blank Name" but it is a secret :D