Nintendo gamers should be familiar with some secondary treatment when it comes to online modes and DLC in triple-A releases; even when major titles bring all DLC to the Wii U, for example, the system often misses out on season ticket deals. While Batman: Arkham Origins on the Wii U will be missing the online multiplayer from other versions, it will receive the DLC season pass.
The season pass will offer additions to the main campaign as well as a series of skins, if you fancy beating on thugs in an alternative outfit. The pass will include five separate DLC packs, with the following confirmed as part of the deal.
- Gotham by Gaslight Batman Skin and Brightest Day Batman Skin
- New Millennium Skins Pack
- Infinite Earths Skins Pack
- Arkham Origins Initiation: Play as Bruce Wayne before he became Batman, and face his final test to prove himself worthy to his greatest teacher, Kirigi
- An all-new story campaign
That's guaranteed to all that buy the pass, which will cost £15.99 in the UK and $19.99 in the U.S., with the EU price likely to match that of North America. This'll apparently represent a saving of around $10 on buying each DLC item separately.
So it's a DLC pass for a Wii U multiplatform game, are you tempted?