This Video of Kirby Wii Does Not Suck

Posted by James Newton

Not at all

Last year's Kirby's Epic Yarn was good and all, but removing the pink puff ball's iconic sucking ability put some gamers off. The video for the new Kirby Wii (tentative title), then, will draw many more players in, featuring as it does a huge amount of sucking.

We don't know much about the plot at the moment but we'd imagine something to do with evil, trees, King Dedede and securing the future happiness of the world. Perhaps.

Kirby Wii, or whatever its full name will be, is scheduled for release this Fall.

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

Wow! Traditional gameplay! New abilities! 4-player mulitplayer!

This is going to be SOOO much better than Kirby's Epic Yarn :)

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

It's like Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64 combined! I love the sound of the music too.

Meta-Rift

Meta-Rift said:

I'm excited for the multiplayer, but other than that I think Kirby is starting to get stale. I'd love it if the next one was a 3D platformer.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Admittedly I forgot about this one until I saw it on Nintendo Channel. Was it in the presentation today, must've blinked? 4 player makes me happy. I have no past relationship with Kirby except Smash Brothers and Epic Yarn but I finally feel like there's still a Wii game I want.

Chrono_Cross

Chrono_Cross said:

Day 1 buy. The multiplayer looks more traditional and cooperative than NSMBW. I'm overwhelmed by E3.

Kurachi

Kurachi said:

if it has no motions i would buy when i can..... but knowing nintendo.....
1 word: GC controller... plz _

Simon_Deku

Simon_Deku said:

I can play as meta knight!!!!!!!!!!! This game is worth a trillion bucks(in my opinion)!

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

Kirby: We're out of options. I'm going to have to use the rest of you as ammo.

Everyone else: WHAT!

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

Looks awesome! As visually gorgeous as Epic Yarn looked, along with it's fluffy whimsical soundtrack, it was just too easy. It was still a blast, but there was nothing remotely rewarding, inense or satisfying about it.

THIS on the other hand looks kick ! B-)

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

this looks really good, i didn't think the wii was going to convince me to get anything else other than Zelda

JimLad

JimLad said:

It's four player... instabuy!
I just hope it's easier to play cooperatively than Epic Yarn, where you keep picking up the other character every few seconds.

moosa

moosa said:

>more than one attack per ability

YES! YESSSSS! THE GLORY OF SUPER STAR HAS FINALLY RETURNED!! Oh HAL why did it take you soo long??

Mikau94

Mikau94 said:

Wow, that looks really impressive! I loved Kirby 64, I wonder if you are allowed to mix powers?