- Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 24th Oct 2011 (USA)
- 25th Nov 2011 (UK/EU)
- 27th Oct 2011 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 19th Feb 2015, £17.99/€19.99 (UK/EU)
- 30th Jul 2015, $19.99 (USA)
- Controller Support
- Wii Remote
- Also Known As
- Kirby's Adventure Wii (EU title)
About This Game
Kirby Returns to Dream Land – and the Living Room
Kirby™ and his friends are back in an adventure designed to satisfy longtime Kirby fans and beginners alike. When an alien spaceship crashes in the otherwise peaceful realm of Pop Star, its pieces are scattered throughout the land. Players must guide Kirby as he retrieves the ship's parts and helps the aliens return to their home planet. This time, however, he's not alone. At any time, up to three more players can join in the fun and play as Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee to help Kirby in his quest!
- Kirby's powerful Copy Ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform as he encounters enemies.
- Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including:
Sword: Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword.
Beam: Kirby wears a jester hat and can shoot energy from a magic wand.
Whip: Kirby wears a cowboy hat and can lasso enemies.
Leaf: Kirby is surrounded by a whirlwind of leaves.
- The game also introduces new Super Abilities, which are activated when Kirby inhales special enemy characters. For example, the “Super Sword" Super Ability allows Kirby to swing a giant sword and wipe out an entire screen's worth of foes.
- Up to four players can enjoy the action together. (Additional controllers required and sold separately.) They play cooperatively to progress through the game and collect Point Stars and Ability Stars. Players can join and leave the game at any time.