Hyrule Warriors has — like many other Koei Tecmo games before it — had a lot of DLC to keep the experience going; there's also a season pass option to pick up the four main packs at a discount. We've already had the Master Quest and Twilight Princess Packs, while the following are still to come:
- Majora's Mask Pack — January 2015 — New playable characters, weapons, Adventure Mode map and costumes
- Boss Pack — February 2015 — New game modes
If you can't wait until then, however, some more DLC is already popping up in the form of inexpensive costume sets. These are the same sets that were available as pre-order bonuses from various retailers in North America or — in the case of the Ganondorf set — a Club Nintendo bonus. They're available now on the eShop in Europe and Australia, though they're not an option in North America at the time of writing.
- Demon King Costume Set — €0.99 / £0.89
- Twilight Princess Costume Set — €0.99 / £0.89
- Skyward Sword Costume Set — €0.99 / £0.89
- Ocarina of Time Costume Set — €0.99 / £0.89
Are you tempted to pick any of these up to add a little more fashionable flair to Link, Zelda and Ganondorf? Let us know.
Thanks to all that sent this in.