If you like Hades and you love the Ninja Turtles, it's a no-brainer. Buy it. May not be the same quality of Hades but it's a nice smooth game to enjoy whiles you'll have to endure watching something in the background with your wife like say Married at First Sight Australia.
Watching the first movie on the big screen was something insanely special. Especially just seeing that Nintendo logo pop up. I don't think I'll relive that feeling with this sequel though.
Me and the misses are having great fun reliving this region and the first time I have a pokemon buddy to trade with. And it's still cheaper than going to the movies these days.
I go for FireRed, me lady goes for LeafGreen. We got a bottle of bubbly set for friday and Ben&Jerrys. Yes, we like to have fun this way. And getting these games will still be cheaper than going to the movies nowadays.
Man, I'll never ever forget that Christmas when I got the SNES with the gameboy adapter & Super Mario World. Still gives me goosebumps to this very day.
Comments 785
Re: Zelda 40th Anniversary Concert Tickets Are Now Live Across Europe
Got tickets for Edinburgh. Pretty sure it's crappy seats though, was only thing left avaiable before sold out.
Re: Zelda 40th Anniversary Concert Tickets Are Now Live Across Europe
In queue, 500 more to go...
Re: Can You Name These GameCube Games From The Mangled Box Art?
Brain box? I was molded by the gamecube!
Re: Here Are The Top 20 Best-Selling GameCube Games In The US
Dang, no F-Zero saddens me
Re: Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Switch 2 Pre-Order Comes With Bonus N64-Style Slipcover
Do want. There will probably be overpriced version avaiable on Etsy.
Re: Where To Pre-Order The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time & Zelda Nintendo Switch 2 Console
@ChromaticDracula Same, it looks great. We needs it, we must!
Re: Reaction: The Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Remake Packs Insane Levels Of Detail, And It's Growing On Us
Ocarina of time remake: Joey casual face
Zora domain remake: JOEY SUPRISED FACE!!!
Re: Zelda's Limited-Edition Switch 2 And Other 40th Anniversary Items Are Already Selling Out, Unsurprisingly
@msm2000 Same, guess too many people on the site at the same time.
Re: Zelda's Limited-Edition Switch 2 And Other 40th Anniversary Items Are Already Selling Out, Unsurprisingly
@KStowell1994 there isn't even a digital pre-order avaiable so I reckon it (hopefully) is an issue with the site.
Re: Zelda's Limited-Edition Switch 2 And Other 40th Anniversary Items Are Already Selling Out, Unsurprisingly
Nothing on the EU store, did a refresh and suddenly the new zelda stuff was all visible, and all unavaiable. What the hell?
Re: Video: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Version 4.0.0 Side-By-Side Comparison (Switch 2 & Switch)
Dang, I wanted to play more World but 8 is just cheff's kiss. Though not as good as Double Dash hé.
Re: TMNT: Splintered Fate Scores "Legendary" Switch 2 Physical Release, New DLC Character And More Teased
Fun game, can recommend. It ain't no Hades (2) but if you get to play with power. Turtle power!
Re: Nintendo All But Confirms That Splatoon 4 Is On The Way
No splitscreen? No deal!
Re: Ball X Pit Is Rolling Out Its "Final Free Update" Soon
Thanks for reminding me to tidy up that town of mine.
Re: Nintendo Expands Switch Online's Game Boy & GBA Library With Four More Titles
WARIOLAND, FINALLY!!!
Re: Video: Street Fighter 6 Gameplay Shows Off New DLC Fighter, Out August
Fans when the new season pass was annouced: Booooo, we don't want newcomers we want our favorites!
Fans when the new gameplay trailer is shown: OMG this newcomer is awesome! I love her!!!
Re: Round Up: The First Impressions Of The Mortal Kombat II Movie Are In
@Erigen Add the twirl, the twirl!
Re: TMNT: Splintered Fate Dev Says "There's More To Come" As Roguelike Action Game Hits Major Sales Milestone
If you like Hades and you love the Ninja Turtles, it's a no-brainer. Buy it. May not be the same quality of Hades but it's a nice smooth game to enjoy whiles you'll have to endure watching something in the background with your wife like say Married at First Sight Australia.
Re: THQ Nordic Website Lists Multiple Unannounced Projects For Switch 2
Nobody wants it but me, but I'll be down for a Darksiders series Switch 2 upgrade.
Re: 21 Best Switch 2 Games Under $25
Squirrel with a gun? Why am I only hearing about this now? That title just prints money!
Re: The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Already Breaking Box Office Records
Meh, go watch Project Hail Mary.
Re: Round Up: The Reviews Are In For The Super Mario Galaxy Movie
Watching the first movie on the big screen was something insanely special. Especially just seeing that Nintendo logo pop up. I don't think I'll relive that feeling with this sequel though.
Re: Mario Kart World Has Been Updated To Version 1.6.0, Here Are The Full Patch Notes
@rvcolem1 You're not in the minorty. Most people just don't waste their time online to whine and instead just enjoy the game.
Re: Review: Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen (Switch) - Red-Hot Nostalgia In A So-So Wrapper
Me and the misses are having great fun reliving this region and the first time I have a pokemon buddy to trade with. And it's still cheaper than going to the movies these days.
Re: Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen Switch Update Censors Naughty And Offensive Names
FARTBOY still works.
Re: Video: Street Fighter 6 Got Pro Wrestler Kenny Omega To Motion Cap Alex
@BuhBuhBuhBanned Judging the moves of Alex, they kinda did.
Re: Pokémon Winds & Waves Announced For Switch 2, Launching Next Year
The state of these starters...
Re: Pokémon FireRed And LeafGreen Are Already "Best Sellers" On The Switch eShop Charts
Angry fans: "Why are you charging 20 bucks for a mere emulator?!"
Nintendo: "Because it works!"
Re: Poll: Will You Be Getting Pokémon FireRed Or LeafGreen On Switch?
I go for FireRed, me lady goes for LeafGreen. We got a bottle of bubbly set for friday and Ben&Jerrys. Yes, we like to have fun this way.
And getting these games will still be cheaper than going to the movies nowadays.
Re: Pokémon FireRed And LeafGreen Officially Revealed For Switch
@lyle_catcliffe Thanks, I guess it's never too late.
Re: Pokémon FireRed And LeafGreen Officially Revealed For Switch
Here am I, a man reaching 40, looking over to my soon-to-be wife and going "me firered you leafgreen?" and she goes "hell yeah."
Re: Pokémon Unite Is Adding The Original Legendary Bird Trio As Playable Pokémon
@UltimateOtaku91 It is, you can see it in the eShop.
20 bucks ain't the worst. If you can own a Switch but not buy a 20 bucks game there's something wrong with your income.
Re: Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom "Exclusive Edition" Link Statue Announced, Here's A Sneak Peek
Got my SEGA Figurizma Link figurine while I was in Japan, I'm good
Re: Mini Review: Escape From Ever After (Switch) - The Closest We've Yet Come To A Brand-New, Old-School Paper Mario
I thought Bug Fables was the new paper mario?
Re: Overwatch 2 Ditches The Number In Huge Overhaul, Switch 2 Version Announced
Why is anyone still giving Blizzard money?
Re: It's Official, The Switch Is Nintendo's Best-Selling Console Of All Time
Now you're playing with power, SWITCH POWER!
Re: Street Fighter 6's Next DLC Character Arrives This March, First-Look Gameplay Trailer Released
My boy Alex is finally getting the respect he deserves!!
Re: Feature: My NES Longing, My Son's Terrifying Switch 2 Obsession
Man, I'll never ever forget that Christmas when I got the SNES with the gameboy adapter & Super Mario World. Still gives me goosebumps to this very day.
Re: Nintendo Music Updated With Animal Crossing's 3DS Soundtrack
Never played the game, only New Horizons but kept hearing that the soundtrack of New Leaf is amazing and..
Yes, yes it is. It puts New Horizons tracks to shame. Well most of them, the prologue music is still amazing!
Re: Switch 2 Sells Over 10 Million Units, Nintendo Increases Forecast Even Further
Urgh, urge to but Switch 2 but... need better battery life... and overwhelming exclusives... aaaaargh!!!
Re: Street Fighter 6 X Ghosts 'n Goblins Collab Announced, Includes Classic Game And More
@N8tiveT3ch Jup, pops up whenver you have a match online
Re: Mario Kart World And Donkey Kong Bananza Shortlisted For 'Console Game Of The Year'
Hades II better win.
Re: Surprise! Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Nintendo Switch 2 Edition Arrives Next Year
Guess I found my reason to upgrade to a Switch 2 now.
Re: Opinion: Sonic Racing Crossworlds > Mario Kart World, And It's Not Even Close For Me
All the more proof we need a new F-Zero asap.
Re: Review: Hollow Knight: Silksong - Nintendo Switch 2 Edition - Woven To Brutal Perfection
guess I gotta give Hollow Knight another go to see what the hype is all about.
Re: Puzzle Quest: Immortal Edition Brings Match-3 RPG Fun To Switch This Month
Oh on oh no no no no, wasted too much time on this game before. I can't, I cannot...
But it calls out to me.
Re: Mario Kart World Wins "Best Nintendo Switch 2 Game" Of Gamescom 2025
you are a winner... out of like two legit options so far?
Re: Best Retro Throwback Nintendo Switch Games - Modern Games With Old-School Style
Been hooked on Astral Ascent and feel like it deserves to be on this list.
Re: Best Pixel Art Nintendo Switch Games
Recently got hooked on Astral Ascent and it most certainly deserved to be on this list!
Re: Best Donkey Kong Games Of All Time
Remains funny that the best Donkey Kong game is basically the one where Donkey Kong gets captured and you can't play as him.