Video: Days Of Our Tomodachi Lives Goes Down Under And All Over

Posted by Damien McFerran

Don't forget to take part in the caption competition

This week's Days of Our Tomodachi Lives episode is a little bit later than usual, but we can assure you that it is well worth the wait. Once again, we use the medium of Tomodachi Life to create a weird and wonderful soap opera which is uncanny in its reflection of what it's actually like to work at Nintendo Life. Honest! Ken really does dress up in that suit.

Joining the cast this week is none other than Jack "TreesenHauser" Treese, a man of amazing talent and an equally amazing hairdo. As you can see from the video, he also lists travelling the world, taking long baths and singing about Mario Kart 8 as some of his key interests and hobbies.

Want to be featured in next week's installment? Of course you do! All you have to do is give us a witty and amusing caption for the following image:

Good luck, and enjoy the episode!

Inkling

Inkling said:

Iwata decides instead of printing money, he'll give money.

That's mine this week :)

Inkling

Inkling said:

Wait, I've got another:

"Donate to make Orbulon's Ship real, the S.S Pig! Look, we even made a custom Piggy Bank"

;)

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

"People want me to break the piggy bank so we can spend in advertising and marketing. But as you can see, it is already empty!"

Redarrow232

Redarrow232 said:

Guys, this is how much money we raised from the Wii U. *Another man: Sorry, I spent it all at dinner.

ueI

ueI said:

Poor Wii U sales take their toll on Iwata's piggybank.

MegaWattsAdmin

MegaWatts said:

The song at the end was pure genius! Whoever came up with that should be in the biz!

GloverMist

GloverMist said:

Iwata wasn't certain whether helping promote the Wii U Replacement Fund was a good idea.

KodyDawg

KodyDawg said:

"I had to cut my pay in half, so I don't think anyone will mind if I just borrow this money..."

PrincessRizu

PrincessRizu said:

"Iwata, in times like these, are you sure you should be blowing your money at an auction for a nude painting of Reggie Fils-Aime?"

TreesenHauser

TreesenHauser said:

"As you can see from the video, he also lists travelling the world, taking long baths and singing about Mario Kart 8 as some of his key interests and hobbies."

Sad part is, that's not too far off from my real life. Minus the traveling part. Thanks for the inclusion guys! I was laughing my MK-loving arse off at this.

And good luck to future participants!

Gerbwmu

Gerbwmu said:

To help supplement the Wii U losses, Nintendo has built a fountain outside of HQ.....a pleasant side effect, Nintendo Fans' wishes are coming true all over the globe - don't believe me, see the GameCube controller adapter.

Sherman

Sherman said:

"Is this the new Kart design? Who the hell had the idea of product placing a bacon selling company!?"

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

"This Piggy Bank contains the legendary lost Mario Kart frame. You can see the magic inside - however if you want it then you need to come up with a national budget somehow."

mystman12

mystman12 said:

Iwata pondered... Would he dare knock over the crystal piggy, eliminating all the remaining bacon?

RENeare239

RENeare239 said:

As Nintendo's profits continue to drop, Iwata begins stealing piggy banks. The public donation bin is the first to go. "Please understand" he says

RENeare239

RENeare239 said:

TantXL

TantXL said:

Iwata is holding a "how munch money are You willing to give Iwata?" contest, the winner will be part of the next "Days of Iwatas life" episode.

Yoshis95

Yoshis95 said:

"hello, my name is Iwata, nice to meet you."
"Hajimemashite, watashi wa no namae wa Iwata wa desu. Onamae wa nan desu ka."

Dodger

Dodger said:

Nintendo's bold, new business strategy: Pay people to play Wii Fit and sell the gold piggy banks to the We Buy Gold people at the mall.

jmr908

jmr908 said:

"Iwata, instead of taking his anger out on the pigs in The Wind Waker HD, decided to start a fundraiser to make 'Cooking Mama Wii U: Now With Bacon.'"

outburst

outburst said:

I still prefer the last episode over this one. It's hard to topple Tom's performance.

AJWolfTill

AJWolfTill said:

I still have no idea what you actually have control over in this game XD
That song was masterfully done though : )

Interneto

Interneto said:

"Forget Iwata's Piggy Bank! Just look at me being a fabulous nugget!" ― Random Golden Guy

Linkuini

Linkuini said:

Not since Animal Crossing: New Leaf had Iwata seen so few citizens contribute to a public works project.

Dpishere

Dpishere said:

This game looks better and better every time I have seen it. Now if only my 3DS wasn't in the shop for repairs...

Shambo

Shambo said:

"I would like a golden outfit of my own, some day. Please understand."

NoUsernameHere

NoUsernameHere said:

Iwata: "Here's the first international Nintendo bank. It doesn't print money, but it would be cool if it could, am I right?"

songwriter724

songwriter724 said:

Iwata turned the glass pig into the magic 8 ball, and decided to be the first one to make a wish.

GamerZack87

GamerZack87 said:

Nintendo was keen to show off its newest console, the Pig. Unfortunately, nobody liked it, and so it was reworked into the FamiBox.

Jadenfire

Jadenfire said:

All hail, all hail the mighty one, the mighty one with the power, the power to fund our needs!

clavier141

clavier141 said:

Iwata: So... shiny... Must... touch... the PIG!
Everyone: STOP! That's all of Nintendo's profit this year!