Snake Pass, an independent project from Sumo Digital, is another download release heading to the Nintendo Switch in its early weeks. It now has firm release dates - 28th March in North America and 29th March in Europe.
There's an updated trailer showcasing the game, along with some firm details on what you can expect from the final release.
- A unique 3D physics based puzzle platform game
- 15 levels full of snake bending obstacles
- Four world themes each with unique features and hazards
- A brand new sound track composed by David Wise.
- Organic difficulty curve for players of all abilities
- Additional hidden features we're yet to talk about
- A game that is sssuper good fun for everyone!
Are you intrigued by this physics-based puzzle title?
With thanks to BrizzoUK for the heads up.