Artwork: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Reversible Covers Shown Off

Posted by Thomas Jones

Double the delight for Europeans

Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo UK previously revealed that The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for the 3DS will feature a reversible cover sleeve for those purchasing the game in Europe. One side of the sleeve will feature the regular multicoloured artwork, with the other being basked in a lovely golden hue.

The image above has now been shown off to tempt potential owners via Twitter.

Which cover will you be proudly displaying on your shelf? Will you be buying the physical copy at all, or is the 3DS XL bundle just too good to resist?

[via twitter.com]

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

Classic traditional Zelda golden cover, but just in case you prefer the orginal artwork... Tad-dah!

Nice :)

Marshi

Marshi said:

Gotta be traditional and show off the golden sleeve,to go with the golden sleeve of my windwaker gc, ocorina of time and A link to the past game covers ;-)

Volmun

Volmun said:

The golden one will sit nicly with my golden Zelda OoT 3D golden box 8P

Vriess

Vriess said:

Pretty cool but I'll be getting the digital version with my pre-ordered Limited edition 3DS XL.

MrMario02

MrMario02 said:

Is it just me, or has every U.S. cover of zelda games released after Twilight Princess been gold?

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I prefer the non-golden one. If something this simple does not make it to NA, it will be too much.

HeroOfCybertron

HeroOfCybertron said:

Yes it's just sheet of paper that slips under the 3DS game box cover so that shouldn't be to hard for NA to get... I hope.

Squashy

Squashy said:

Ahhhhhhhhh so lovely..... How will I decide?

@uel You don't keep your game boxes!!!? What do you do with them then?

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

I would kill for that Zelda 3DS XL :(
I guess I'll be using the colour one. Gold just looks plain.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

The only thing that I can think of which would make this game more awesome is if it had a new four swords game included.

Ambermoon

Ambermoon said:

The golden one looks nice but the colored one seems to come without a PEGI sticker. That would be nice. I don't like these stickers ruin a cover be it a game or DVD/BluRay cover.

skywake

skywake said:

I was planning on getting the Special Edition 3DS with this game bundled digitally. Now they put out awesome cover art.

A very good problem to have.....

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

awesome, Pandora's Tower for Wii also has an awesome reversible cover that completely hides the rating and logos and junk and it's gorgeous