There's plenty of fresh content coming to Splatoon, and one cheeky fan has "data-mined" the disc to find out exactly what it is. They've uncovered new stages, weapons and info - all of which counts as a leak, so if you'd rather find out through official channels, turn off your screen now and go outside for a walk or something.
Are they gone? Right, let's proceed.
According to the data-mining, there are 10 maps on the disc - two of which remain unreleased. One is Camp Triggerfish (which we already knew about) and the other is a skyscraper-style stage.
In terms of weapons, there are 33 types still to be released. Some have full names while others have descriptors, which could indicate that they may not see the light of day:
- Sploosh-o-matic - Squid Beakons & Killer Wail
- Neo Sploosh-o-matic - Point Sensor & Kraken
- Neo Splash-o-matic - Burst Bombs & Inkzooka
- N-ZAP '89 - Sprinkler & Inkstrikes
- Custom Dual Squelcher - Squid Beakon & Killer Wail
- Luna Blaster - Ink Mines & Inkzooka
- Luna Blaster Neo - Splat Bombs & Bomb Rush
- Range Blaster - Splash Wall & Inkstrike
- Custom Range Blaster - Splat Bombs & Kraken
- Rapid Blaster Pro - Seekers & Inkzooka
- Rapid Blaster Pro Deco - Disruptors & Killer Wail
- L-3 Nozzlenose D - Burst Bombs & Kraken
- H-3 Nozzlenose - Suction Bombs & Echolocator
- H-3 Nozzlenose D - Point Sensor & Inkzooka
- Carbon Roller - Burst Bombs & Inkzooka
- Carbon Roller Deco - Seekers & Bomb Rush
- Inkbrush Nouveau - Ink Mines & Bubbler
- Octobrush - Squid Beakons & Kraken
- Octobrush Nouveau - Splat Bombs & Inkzooka
- Triple Bloblobber
- E-liter 3K Scope
- Custom E-liter 3K Scope
- Bamboozler 14 Mk I
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II
Finally, there's more information on the mysterious "Rainmaker" game mode, which is a riff on "Capture the Flag":
In Rainmaker, both teams compete to snag the Rainmaker. Once you've got it, the goal is to carry it into the other team's base!
So as soon as the battle begins, grab that Rainmaker!
It's guarded by a shield, though, so you'll need to bust it out first.
Once you snag it, head for the other team's base. And be quick about it!
If you run out of time or get splatted, the Rainmaker will be dropped. Its shield will also reactivate.
The Rainmaker is crazy heavy, so you can't Super Jump while carrying it. Your teammates will have to watch your back!
The Rainmaker can also shoot ink like an Inkzooka, so you can clear a path!
The closer you get to the enemy base while holding the Rainmaker, the lower your goal distance will drop.
If the battle ends without anyone carrying the Rainmaker to the goal, the team with the lowest goal distance will win!
Nintendo has been pretty quick at getting new weapons and maps live, so expect this content to roll out over the next few weeks.