Eiji Aonuma and Hideki Konno Wander Into The StreetPass Mii Plaza

Posted by Andy Green

Raid their collection of pink puzzle pieces!

Eiji Aonuma, the producer of the Legend of Zelda series, and Mario Kart producer Hideki Konno have been sent marching out to StreetPass Mii Plazas around the world by Nintendo.

Should you have your 3DS connected to the internet you should find a SpotPass notification announcing the special Miis' arrival.

Aonuma is currently working on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and he recently shared his thoughts on the game during a developer video. Konno, meanwhile, is currently looking after Mario Kart 8, which he talks about in a developer video of his own.

What are you waiting for? Go welcome them! They have plenty of pink puzzle pieces...

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

Might be a good reason to get my 3DS out, have barely touched it since the Wii U came out.

Burning_Spear

Burning_Spear said:

Raid their collection? Plenty of pink puzzle pieces? Just to be clear, this is like the nuts and pretzels on airplane rides — we can only take one, correct? Or one from each?

bouncer0304

bouncer0304 said:

Me and my sister have had these. Got 6 so far. Hoping more will come in the next few days- i want Miyamoto!!!!!

martynm

martynm said:

I had Konno arrive but but not Aonuma. i got his mesage in Letterbox...Where are you, Aonuma?

gsmaciel

gsmaciel said:

I didn't get Satoru Iwata's Mii last week, I wonder if I'm going to get those...

Shworange

Shworange said:

Recently myamoto, Iawata, Aonuma and now Konno. Between the for of these I will have a mighty army to win my last two hats. (Cue maniacal laughter). Too bad Reggie and Scott moffat's visits last year were unmatching colors.

Shworange

Shworange said:

Btw, we could probably use a Streetpass plaza update for more hats. Hopefully this is coming down the pipe line soon.

Luigifan141

Luigifan141 said:

I got the both of them, but I already completed the Dilon's Rolling Western puzzle (therefore all of Puzzle Swap) when Iwata visited a few days ago. Plus, I completed Find Mii and Find Mii II a long time ago. Oh well, more people for my Plaza!

RainbowGazelle

RainbowGazelle said:

Aonuma stopped showing up when Konno arrived. If you didn't get Aonume, I'm afraid you've missed him. I think.

wicked636

wicked636 said:

i accidently opted out of notifications from one of these msgs does anyone know how to turn it back on?

Technosphile

Technosphile said:

So I never got Iwata, and I'm not receiving these, either. I get Streetpassed by 'normal' people often, my 3DS is connected to the net, and I have Spotpass turned on. Why am I not receiving these?

wicked636

wicked636 said:

@RainbowGazelle thats what i thought earlier and couldnt find the option so when u mentioned that i went in and tryed a few things i turned street and spotpass off and back on now im getting them again thank u for your help i probably wouldnt have tryed anymore if u didnt say setings

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

Thanks guys, I got Aonuma last night.

After reading this article, I turned on my 3DS, and Konno was there in a matter of seconds! :D

Sherman

Sherman said:

No Iwata, no Konno, no Aonuma. I'm sure my settings are all right 'cause I get SpotPass stuff all the time.
I don't need the in Find Mii. Already have all the hats. Getting the "Finish Find Mii 10 Times" accomplishment but I'm more into Puzzle Swap and I need my pink pieces right now.

Rargon

Rargon said:

If we're getting all these SpotPass Miis, I wonder if we'll get Sakurai as well.

RedChu

RedChu said:

I got Miyamoto 25 days ago, apparently. Just enabled SpotPass for the plaza, so let's see if I get anyone else...

Zach777

Zach777 said:

One more, ninty... Then every puzzle will be done!! Send one more today, please?

Rod64

Rod64 said:

I didn't receive Aunuma... anyone know what could be wrong? How can I solve this?

tripunktoj

tripunktoj said:

I have a 3DS XL (which I main, with region set to Mexico, where I live) and a 3DS (with region set to US, because my current location misses a lot of content). I received Miyamoto in both, but Iwata only appeared on 3DS, I had to change region to US in my XL for it to get Iwata, the same happened with Aonuma (yesterday) and Tezuka (today) but none of my consoles could get Konno, no matter how many times I change region, turn on and off the power, wireless switch, SpotPass settings or even my router. A year ago I got Reggie, but I've just learned about a SpotPass Moffit I missed. I haven't had any problems at all with Swapnote or other SpotPass content.

PinkSpider

PinkSpider said:

Just had tezuka And konno turn up love the special miis as it helps me nearly complete my pink puzzle pieces :-D
I've got 582 of 625 pieces now.
More special miis on a regular basis please!

Sekuiya

Sekuiya said:

This E3 so far I got: Iwata, Konno, Hayashida and Tezuka.
No Aonuma. Maybe he's not coming to Europe?

Scary_Old_Lady

Scary_Old_Lady said:

@RainbowGazelle As predicted, the more someone uses a software, the more likely they will recieve SpotPass™ for it. So that unfortunately means that if you check your StreetPass™ often (Get more StreetPasses™.) you are more likely to get them. A bit unfair, but I got them all with my 300 Plaza Population.

tripunktoj

tripunktoj said:

So, I have my 3DS in sleep mode every day until I go to bed and still miss content, this is unfair. I am considering to turn that thing off and stop caring. I am very upset end disappointed with Nintendo and this situation, I ve just learned I missed yet another SpotPass Mii (Hayashida), they should make up for it and redistribute them...or at least tell us the reason why many of us are left behind in order to do sometnig about it.