- Release Date
- 19th Nov 2006, 800 points (USA)
- 8th Dec 2006, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 2nd Dec 2006, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 21st Feb 2013, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 20th Feb 2013, $7.99 (USA)
- 27th Apr 2013, ¥800 (JPN)
- Controller Support
- Classic, Gamecube
About This Game
In the year 2560, the greatest racing competition is the F-Zero championship. Pilots from all over the galaxy risk their lives as they battle for first place in their dazzling hovercrafts. The unforgettable racing game of the Super Nintendo.
Taking full advantage of the famous "Mode 7" special effect, F-Zero redefined the notion of speed in racing games. The numerous tracks were filled with deadly traps and some of the best players would always find new techniques to improve their lap records in practice Mode. F-Zero also featured one of the most famous soundtracks in the history of video games.