- Release Date
- 12th Feb 2007, 500 points (USA)
- 23rd Feb 2007, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 23rd Jan 2007, 500 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 11th Jul 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 25th Jul 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- 14th Aug 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- Kid Icarus
- Controller Support
About This Game
In 1986, a new Nintendo hero was born: Pit; otherwise known as Kid Icarus. Armed with a magical bow, the angelic warrior is the only hope for Angel Land after it falls into the hands of the Goddess of Darkness, Medusa.
An adventure in the Metroid mould, Kid Icarus blends platforming with action elements as you shoot arrows, collect items and explore dungeons to seek out three sacred treasures. Only then will you have the power to take on Medusa!
After Kid Icarus, Pit appeared only once more, on the Game Boy in 1992, but he’s set to make a comeback as a new combatant in Super Smash Bros. Brawl – coming soon to Wii!