It's hard to believe, but the rather lengthily named Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is only a little over a month away from releasing in the West. The Atlus-helmed Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover has drawn lots of interest over the last few months, simply due to the mystery surrounding the game. While it may certainly appear to be something that will only appeal to a certain demographic, it's still nice to see new, big budget game coming to the ailing Wii U.
Of course, like most games nowadays, the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE will also have DLC, and the presence of some day one DLC may not sit well with everybody. Here's what will be available for purchase when the game launches on 24th June, and the last three 'Hunter' DLC will also be available to purchase for a slightly reduced price as a bundle:
- Costume Set: Get new costumes for Itsuki, Tsubasa, Touma and Kiria.
- Tokyo Millennium Collection: Participate in a fashion show and get extra outfits for Tsubasa, Kiria and Eleonora.
- EXPeditious Hunter: Battle through a dungeon filled with enemies that yield experience.
- Masterful Hunter: Gain materials used to level up weapons by fighting enemies in this dungeon.
- Savage Hunter: Defeat difficult enemies in this dungeon to earn rare items.
All of the DLC that was released in Japan will also be releasing in the West, except for the 'Hot Springs' DLC. This content was centered around several additional swimsuit options for characters, and evidently was deemed too inappropriate for localisation.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE? Will oyu be picking up any of this DLC? Share your thoughts in the comments below.