Club Nintendo Rewards Updated for June, Led by Kirby Once Again

Posted by Jake Shapiro

Electroplankton and Mario Party also available

A couple of days late, Club Nintendo has updated its rewards for June, and we've got a delicious slate of games to choose from in North America. If you missed out on 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure on Club Nintendo last month you're in luck – take a gander:

Keep in mind Mario Party 2 is a Wii Virtual Console title, so Wii U owners must download it through the Wii mode's Wii Shop.

Kirby seems to have become a recurring theme in Club Nintendo rewards, with the 3D Classics version of Kirby's Adventure last month and Kirby's Pinball Land appearing a few weeks before that. Let us know in the poll and comments below which titles you plan on snagging this month!

Which Club Nintendo game will take your coins first this month? (154 votes)

Electroplankton Rec-Rec

Kirby's Dream Land

10%

Kirby's Adventure

11%

Mario Party 2

10%

Nothing this month

67%

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via club.nintendo.com]

Related Games

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Well, nothing for me this time. I already have both Kirby games, no interest in the other two. Oh well, keep hoarding coins for next CN year.

Darknyht

Darknyht said:

None for me this month. Besides, I have Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3 and now Lego Batman 2 to occupy me.

Gold

Gold said:

Isn't this the 3rd time KDL1 is on Club Nintendo in NA? Argh, put something good on there Nintendo!

KodyDawg

KodyDawg said:

Just to be clear, the rewards were actually up since Monday, when they were supposed to be. You guys were the ones who were late... ;)

Capt_N

Capt_N said:

Have everything but ♪Elec-tro-Plank-ton♪ Might get it, or one of 'em.

Drobotic

Drobotic said:

Seriously,they just had Kirby's Adventure on there and now it's on again.I want more physical rewards.

rjejr

rjejr said:

@sinalefa - Don't forget to check your expiring coins before June 30th.

I was really hopeing for something good b/c I have 900 coins expiring this month .Guess Ill get the 800 point t-shirt for 1 of my kids.

Xiepher014

Xiepher014 said:

Dull rewards again this month. Maybe something good will come at the end of the month for the Gold and Platinum rewards? Kinda hoping it'll be Mega Man VII or Mega Man X3.

SuperMikey

SuperMikey said:

@DakotaM47 Kirby's Dreamland IS good imo, it's simple but it's good so don't be hatin' :P (unless if you've already played it and didn't like it which is fine cuz ur opinions and all).

SuperMikey

SuperMikey said:

Hmmmm.... Which one(s) should I get you guys? I've got 370 coins (loaded currently) I could get both Kirby's but if I get Mario Party 2 then that'll be it. Maybe I should only get 1 Kirby or maybe nothing at all? (Not planning on getting Plankton after what he does to the Krusty Krab :P).

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

@nova108

Save em. Big items pop up once in a while, like the Gold Nunchuk, the Luigi's Mansion diorama, things like that. I just got that Luigi's Mansion figure because I had enough coins on deck saved up. I'm with ya- well over 1500 coins but that's good. You WANT to have em for when something gets added. Items can go fast, and you don't want to spend hours taking surveys when the time comes.

NickieBoy

NickieBoy said:

@KodyDawg actually they were up this evening... I know for a fact they weren't up on Monday. I was checking all day Sunday when it was SUPPOSED to be up! Not surprising since they are always late posting the new games..

Giygas_95

Giygas_95 said:

Kirby's Dream Land for me! I've been craving more Kirby since Triple Deluxe, and I plan to get Dream Land 2 at some point!

millarrp

millarrp said:

Picked up Kirby's Dream Land for the girlfriend. All the rest I've either got or not interested.

ghosto

ghosto said:

I wish kirby's dream land was on the wii u, I remember as a kid playing the game and stomping the final boss only to have my batteries explode in the gameboy so I never got to see the ending.

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

Not really excited over any of them, but I've got coins expiring soon so its use 'em or lose 'em. So I'll probably get Kirby's Dreamland if i don't just splurge on a big item, I already have the Mario Party 2 otherwise I'd get that.

FJOJR

FJOJR said:

Need to spend like 400 coins. Looks like Dream Land and Mario Party for me.

MyGamerXP

MyGamerXP said:

I would like it if they did this in Europe. Would be great to get some free games! :-)

KodyDawg

KodyDawg said:

@NickieBoy Are you sure? I swear I saw them when I got home Monday evening. Did you check the Games and Rewards page, or just the Main Page? Usually, it takes the main page longer to update for some reason...

dkxcalibur

dkxcalibur said:

@rjejr I'm in the same boat. I have the most points I'll probably ever have and nothing I really want, and the points expiring in less then a month. I think I'm getting the Mario 3DS case and one of the Kirby games I guess. I was hoping that the 3DS base would make a return.

mushroomer

mushroomer said:

what a load of _ _ _ _! i had 540 points to use or loose by end of june and they release these 4 games? come on. do 1 3D Classic per month at least!. excitebike.. etc.. so i went ahead and succumbed to the yoshi t shirt for 800. best i could do.

mushroomer

mushroomer said:

i need just 80 points to reach platinum.. what should i do? does that mean i need to get 80 points before dec 31st?

Megajack

Megajack said:

I'd get Mario Party 2, but I really don't want it because it's on Wii VC. I'd get it if it was on Wii U.