Guild01 Titles Set For Discount in North America

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Time to liberate these downloads

European Nintendo Download fans will have seen, in this morning's update, that the three localised Guild01 titles are set for a discount this week, which we optimistically hope is a precursor to confirmation of the Guild02 titles being brought West. The good news is that Level-5 has now confirmed the same deal starting in this week's North American download update, from 18th April.

Check out the prices and details below:

Liberation Maiden — $4.99 from 18th April until 30th May, normally $7.99

Crimson Shroud — $4.99 from 18th April until 30th May, normally $7.99

Aero Porter — $2.99 from 18th April until 30th May, normally $4.99

These caused a fair bit of hype when released last year, but are any of you fence-sitters planning to download these now that they're getting a temporary discount? Let us know in the poll and comments below.

Which Guild01 titles will you be downloading at a discount? (145 votes)

Liberation Maiden

30%

Crimson Shroud

17%

Aero Porter

I've already got the ones I want

23%

I plan to download them all

16%

I won't download any of them

Please login to vote in this poll.

Related Games

MrWezzle

MrWezzle said:

Wow, $4.99 is such a great deal for Crimson Shroud... EVERYONE should get it at that price.

Bragoon

Bragoon said:

None for me, I bought Liberation Maiden as soon as it was released, and neither of the other two appeal to me.

cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo said:

Aero Porter has been on my radar since release...I just haven't had TIME! Will buy it when discounted and HOPE I have time to play in the future (very unlikely as I'm busy with both Luigi's Mansion & Fire Emblem on the 3DS and Most Wanted U & Toki Tori on the Wii U - SOOO many games at the moment...so little time...)

AVahne

AVahne said:

D'oh, already bought the two I want and I'm not very interested in Aero Porter.

MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie said:

I feel like this is a stunt to try to get us all hyped for the Guild 02 games. If it is, it's working.

Pikachupwnage

Pikachupwnage said:

Also eyeing both if these now...already have liberation maiden(seriously buy it. No excuse not to at this price) at these prices....

Klimbatize

Klimbatize said:

Crimson Shroud is a steal at that price.

The only one I don't have is Aero Porter, and $3 is probably low enough to get me to download it.

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

I actually wouldn't mind having both Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud.

sinsalaca

sinsalaca said:

Looks like i may finally pick up Liberation Maiden. Have had it on my wish list since it was released. Guess now is the time to pick it up. May have to take another look at Aero Porter

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

Liberation Maiden for me. Not my style game but at this $$ I am willing to support it. That way they hopefully bring other unique games to the Eshop as well. Already have Crimson Shroud, well worth the price in my opinion.

Wilford111

Wilford111 said:

I was never planning on getting Liberation Maiden or Crimson Shroud, but this may tip me over the edge for both of them.

TrueWiiMaster

TrueWiiMaster said:

Man, these sales. I just got Mutant Mudds a few weeks ago, Order Up! and Planet Crashers about a week ago, and now I'm gonna get Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden. It's awesome, but I'm really beginning to build a backlog of digital games here. It's a good problem though.

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

Yes! Awesome, I was really hoping for a sale on Liberation Maiden! Didn't expect all of them to go on sale though. :O I'll probably get Crimson Shroud too at that price!

RR529

RR529 said:

I've already gotten both Liberation Maiden & Crimson Shroud.

They're both some of the eShop's finest though, so if you don't have them yet, there's no better time to take the plunge.

Donjwolf

Donjwolf said:

@Kaizokuman,
Aero Porter is also very hard. Good game though, just diabolically hard.

Was thinking of getting LM at one point, but then I realized it is the same company that made Sine Mora (which I thought was meh), so, meh.

Ralizah

Ralizah said:

Aero Porter is the only one I haven't downloaded, so I'll be getting that one, most likely.

Shadow100

Shadow100 said:

Was only planning to download Crimson and Liberation eventually, but now I think I'll download all of them :)

Ispheria

Ispheria said:

i already have both Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud...but for only $3 i might just buy Aero Porter for the sake of having them all...

masterLEON

masterLEON said:

Crimson Shroud is worth it at $7.99, but $4.99 is an insta-buy! Do yourselves a favor and get it if you're into RPG's. minor spoiler The real ending is in New Game+, IF you make full use of the new rooms...

gojiguy

gojiguy said:

It was the price that held me back from some of these. I've been waiting for a good sale. :)

Really interested in Crimson Shroud.

kdognumba1

kdognumba1 said:

very awesome, I've been interested in these for a while. I'll definitely snatch these up.

Windy

Windy said:

DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR RPG FANS AND GET CRIMSON SHROUD. that is a steal at 4.99 and one of the most innovative rpg's ever made. I hope we see a sequel cause that was some fun pen and paper style RPG'ing

Oh and Liberation maiden is a must own although short it is a blast.....Literally hahaha

Windy

Windy said:

Not a fan of puzzle/tetris type games but how can I pass up Aero porter at 2.99 im going to pick that up