This Week's European Nintendo Direct To Focus On Wii U And 3DS Games

Posted by Damien McFerran

2012 and beyond

Nintendo of Europe has confirmed that a Nintendo Direct presentation will take place on the 5th December (that's tomorrow).

The presentation will occur at 5PM UK time and will focus on 2012 and "early 2013" software for the Wii U and 3DS. It will be hosted by Nintendo of Europe President Satoru Shibata.

As always, we'll be covering it on the site.

[via nintendo.co.uk]

Kohaku

Kohaku said:

Nice, on 5 december it's Sinterklaas so I expect some nice presents from Nintendo!

Taceus

Taceus said:

Can't wait. I've been liking these Nintendo Directs. I'm hoping for some new game reveals. Live in hope :)

MAB

MAB said:

I predict a new 3D Mario, Zelda and Escape from Bug Island on the horizon ;)

OorWullie

OorWullie said:

Didn't Reggie hint there would be more reveals in December?Tomorrow could be the day,I hope.

Xilef

Xilef said:

Awesome! Somethig to look forward to. I really like these somewhat sponatanius ND.

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

Im all ready for some more worthwhile 3DS games. I want Code of Princess EU release date (hopefully still this year but i doubt it), a new advance wars would be awesome and yes I'd love if they told us MHUltimate will be available in EU same day as in JP! But oh my... no.

Hybrid

Hybrid said:

I want some new titles announced for 3DS, for after Luigi's Mansion 2...
Also, that new 3DS Zelda that was rumored.

Vic_Atreides

Vic_Atreides said:

Castlevania release date pls!
It would be awesome to hear about a new Zelda 3DS, but I think it is highly unlikely

Beta

Beta said:

Forget all those titles, think about Non-Specific Action Figure Bros. (or something) XD

THENAMESNORM

THENAMESNORM said:

I'm expecting firm release dates for Fire Emblem, Lego City Undercover, Pikmin 3, and EU Scribblenauts unlimited. Maybe one or two surprise games aswell!

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Awesome! I love the Nintendo direct presentations, they're always fun & informative :-D I'm hoping for news on Zelda, Metroid, 3D Mario, 1080, Wave Race, F-Zero, & another DK platforming game. But of course I don't expect them to cough all that info up, but I can live in hope :D

ShadJV

ShadJV said:

NOA just posted on FB that there will be a US Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 9 AM (I think Pacific time).

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

Nice! Can't wait to see games in 2013 & also see a release date for luigi's mansion 3ds & animal crossing 3ds! :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Windy

Windy said:

Gamestop is showing Animal Crossing release in North america at May 26th I hope this isn't true. I was expecting this since the 3DS's release as it has been on the release list since the beginning. Christmas would have been a great time for Animal Crossing considering the ingame clock for the holidays. But, wait a little longer is what we got

Boo_Buster

Boo_Buster said:

Hopefully NA receives a Nintendo Direct as well. They are fun, and create some anticipation and hype. I could use some concrete release dates on Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem for 3DS. How about exact release dates for Game and Wario and Pikimin 3 as well? :D

Boo_Buster

Boo_Buster said:

The NA Nintendo Direct will be at 9am PT, 10am Mountain Time, 11am Central Time and 12pm Eastern for those of you that have trouble with the conversion

seronja

seronja said:

i hope there are going to be some info about pikmin 3, animal crossing and luigi's mansion! =) ( tho i would still perfer to hear the most wonderful announcment of all time... a brand new F-ZERO ) xD

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

I'm hoping for release dates for Animal crossing: New leaf and Shin megami tensei: Devil survivor: Overclocked as well as confirmation of localisations of Code of princess, Professor Layton vs. Ace attorney and Bravely default: Flying fairy but I doubt many of those will actually happen.

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

hoping for more news on monster hunter 3 ultimate, pikmin 3, wonderful 101 and bayonetta 2, as well as footage from those games. i'd love it if nintendo mentioned something about the rumoured yoshi wii U game. as for 3DS, fire emblem: awakening, animal crossing new leaf, fantasy life.

HaastMK7

HaastMK7 said:

Another Nintendo Direct!

I am hoping that in this one they will start releasing information on Miiverse and Flipnote Memo for the 3DS.

For the Wii U, I really don't know. Maybe just some more games...

baba_944

baba_944 said:

Can anyone please answer me: When does this start For me un the US I am living in North Carolina

Yosher

Yosher said:

I'll try to see if I can watch this on my brand-new Wii U! That'd be sweet.

HaastMK7

HaastMK7 said:

@MarioIdent

I really don't see a Mario Kart U any time soon. I do not know what they could do to make a difference in the next racer, especially if it is on the Wii U. :p

snax007

snax007 said:

@MadAussieBloke Nah. Forget it. You will not see announcement of new huge franchise games like Mario or Zelda. Just dates for some of the already announced titles (Pikmin 3, Lego City, Rayman Legends, etc) and maybe new Wii U apps/services (Panorama View, Maps, etc).
Mario/Zelda HD announcements are for E3 2013.