- Release Date
- 14th May 2007, 500 points (USA)
- 21st Sep 2007, 600 points (UK/EU)
- 10th Apr 2007, 500 points (JPN)
- 15th Nov 2012, £4.49/€4.99 (UK/EU)
- 29th Aug 2012, ¥500 (JPN)
- 13th Dec 2012, $4.99 (USA)
Wii U eShop
- 6th Feb 2014, $4.99 (USA)
- 27th Mar 2014, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 26th Mar 2014, ¥500 (JPN)
- Ninja Gaiden
- Controller Support
About This Game
Players take on the role of Ryu Hayabusa, a rising warrior in his family's clan whose main role in the world is to protect the Dark Dragon Blade from getting into the hands of evil. Ryu Hayabusa travels to America to seek vengeance for his father’s death.
Players fight their way through six challenging side-scrolling levels while defeating gangs of street thugs, battling evil ninjas and fighting barbarian bosses by using the deadly Dragon Sword, ninja skills and Ninpo – ninja magic. Players can run, crouch, jump and climb as they make their way through each stage and collect items to gain points, strength, and weapons.