XSEED Aiming For November Release For Busty Anime Brawler Senran Kagura Burst

Posted by Damien McFerran

Download version will take up less than 2GB of space on your 3DS SD card

Publisher XSEED has revealed that Senran Kagura Burst should be out in North America some time next month, and that the 3DS eShop version of the game will have a download file size of less than 2GB.

The news was posted on the company's Facebook page:

November-ish on the release, very big on the size of the game (but less than 2GB).

This is in line with XSEED's previous prediction that the game would arrive "Fall 2013". The side-scrolling fighter is also confirmed for a European release, presumably after the North American one.

[via nintendoeverything.com]

craigmoss19

craigmoss19 said:

That video showed nothing but characters talking... I hope there's more to it than that

Emblem

Emblem said:

I'll be picking this up. That video is poor there are plenty of action gameplay clips on Youtube don't know why this one would be used.

FishieFish

FishieFish said:

I'll get the European physical copy since it's probably going to be rated a PEGI 12 and not a PEGI 16/18.

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

So we will be also getting a physical release in Europe? I thought this would be digital only here like Code of Princess, but maybe I just got the busty heroines mixed up.

dumedum

dumedum said:

Hmm, what would I say in Club Nintendo Survey my reason for downloading the game.

Rief

Rief said:

I waited long for this, but if it turns out that europe also only gets a Download Version, i'll pass.

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

I understand preferring physical, as a collector I truly do. But when you refrain from buying a game you wanted just because it will be digital only, you indirectly hurt the prospects of future releases (digital or not) of the same games you love. In most cases, smaller companies opt for digital only on the West because the sales estimate wouldn't justify the costs for a physical release in all territories. In the end, as much as love to have a physical copy of my games, when a localization turns out to be digital only I'll buy it anyway just to support the effort of releasing a game that's really just for a small but dedicated niche, especially outside Japan.

Mizore

Mizore said:

I'm a perv, but...I'm not gonna buy a game for that...lol. (...unless my favrorite characters were in it, which is unlikely, lol)

DracioKoi

DracioKoi said:

Honestly I've been dying for news on this game relating to the release date lol From the gameplay I've seen it's looks pretty good.

mamp

mamp said:

But why use the picture of Shinovi Versus that games only on the Vita. Also "BUSTY" LOL
@DarkKirby LMAO just got the joke

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

I am glad about the Japanese voices as well.

If they want me to get it right away then they will have to provide a demo.

(Still not got Code of Princess because I think £24.99 for something that you don't know you will like and cannot give away if you don't is too much).

mr570

mr570 said:

Also thankful on leaving the Japanese Voice Acting intact. It is always so much better than localized re-dubs. Besides, subtitling has got to be way cheaper than redoing vocals for a game. I'd like to see more games stick to this paradigm.

Superstick

Superstick said:

I wouldn't be caught dead in public buying this. xD It's better to save yourself from embarrassment and just download! :D

EaZy_T

EaZy_T said:

November?! Christmas is coming prematurely this year for handheld consoles ;)