Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition Detailed For Europe

Posted by Damien McFerran

Includes Agnès figure, music CD, AR cards and artbook

Nintendo of Europe has confirmed that Bravely Default will be getting a deluxe collector's edition when it launches on December 6th.

The set includes:

• Bravely Default (Nintendo 3DS Game Card)
  • Agnès Figurine
  • Deluxe Artbook
  • 34 AR Cards
  • Original Soundtrack CD

In addition to this set, a smaller artbook is up for grabs for anyone who pre-orders either the standalone game or the collector’s edition at GAME before launch on 6th December.

Nintendo has also confirmed that the Bravely Default will also be available as a download from Nintendo eShop at launch. The North American release is expected next year.

Ralizah

Ralizah said:

NoA is in trouble if this version isn't released in NA as well. I NEED this in my life!

Emblem

Emblem said:

U already have this pre-ordered for £25 so unless the collectors edition is a decent price I'll pass.

MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie said:

First A Link Between Worlds, and now this!? Bring these collectors editions to America too, Nintendo!

Glrd

Glrd said:

Definitely going to get this deluxe edition! Seems like it might be quite expensive though.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

Nobody that bashed this yesterday is allowed to buy this! Haters stay away! Now that I know Nintendo is localizing it they probably won't put in that dlc everyone complained abojut yesterday unless they don't have a choice!

StephenYap3

StephenYap3 said:

I want the Collector's Edition, but I also want a Digital Version of the game. Not sure...not sure...I think I'll just get the Phys copy.

I wanted the Digital version because I'm on the road a lot, that way I can switch games with ease. I have Paper Mario: Sticker Star in my 3DS as a Phys, but since it's one of the two of my favorite 3DS Mario games (the other being Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, which I have as Digital), I'm not willing to give that up as I'd want to pop in Sticker Star for a couple minutes at nearly any time...but if Bravely Default turns out to be good (and I seriously hope it will), I'll be more than happy to switch out Sticker Star for that game and probably get the Digital version later if I have the cash...unless if I get Sticker Star at a much lower price, down to at least $19.99 and hope.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I hope by some miracle this comes to Australia...

Edit: Sweet, miracle already happening :D According to an old news page on nintendo.com.au that I forgot about: ( http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?action=news&nid=3032&pageID=6 ). "Bravely Default: This anticipated role-playing game from Square Enix will launch on 7th December. Also available from launch will be a special Collector’s Edition of the game, plus an exclusive artbook available if fans pre-order the title." Now I just gotta hope I have monies for it, I'm relatively sure I will do :D

ricklongo

ricklongo said:

Man, why the different release dates? With the lack of Tropical Freeze and Watch_Dogs, this would be the perfect game to get me through the holidays.

Ambermoon

Ambermoon said:

Release date 6th December...
And no possibilitiy to preorder this on amazon.de
And no sign of the game('s collector's edition) on Nintendo.de.

Sigh. :(

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN said:

I hope the collectors edition comes to America. But only if it's a reasonable price. And if the figurine isn't risque.

WitchSugoi

WitchSugoi said:

Europe gets all the cool collector's editions. whines I was actually shocked last year when DOA collector's edition was available in NA (unlike Tekken Tag-- arrgggh). Please shock me again NoA. ;____;

Windy

Windy said:

@Spoony_Tech lol. I'm buying and will eat crow on yesterdays comments hee hee. My only issue is the full price 39.99 or 49.99 plus add on costs but really you don't hear Call of Duty players complaining about having to pay for Map packs and such and that's a perfect example. It refreshes the game a bit with some DLC. This game looks great and I just know its going to be fun :)

KingMike

KingMike said:

I guess I will have to wait to try to preorder from GameStop again. Maybe they'll have heard of the game by then. :P
"Taking preorders for Bravely Default?"
"No, I don't see it. Um... we have Beyblade."
Uh, no.

ChessboardMan

ChessboardMan said:

It is getting on my nerves that there is no listing for this collector's edition anywhere yet. Why are the Special Edition reveals so damned late? Game just suddenly spewed out that LBW one, and there is still no sign of this one, even though we have all the details now. I'm waiting to my make preorder dammit!

Peach64

Peach64 said:

The Collector's Edition is a ShopTo exclusive according to Eurogamer. No pre-order yet as they don't know how many copies there will be.

MadDragon1846

MadDragon1846 said:

Hmm... Thats a bit better price, but I'd of prefered around £60 though, beings the chances are the figure is just the usual plastic like many other collector's editions, and the game on it's own is £31.85. I've pre-ordered it for the time being. It don't come out for ages so theres a good chance it'll go down in price a bit more before it comes out. If it don't I can always cancel and get the normal edition.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

60 pounds was my limit so I'll just have to settle for the standard edition (goes into a corner and cries) =(

mullen

mullen said:

@Drop-Dead-Fred Hi, since I played the Japanese original version, I can answer your question (If the function is not changed from the original version to this FTS version).
There are generally 3 types of AR cards if my memory is correct. One is used at the very beginning of the game. Use that card and you can see the opening movie, and you can move your 3DS to see it from different angle. You must use this AR card to start the game. Second type is short drama, very similar to the first type, but can be optional. The short dramas give you brief idea of the 4 main characters. The last type is character cards, similar to Pokedex / AR game app on 3DS. The characters also include bosses. You can take photos for these AR cards, here is my example.
http://mullenstudio.net/my3dsalbum/photo/HNI_0004.jpg (3D if you check it on 3DS). The flying fairy is AR character.

voljin1987

voljin1987 said:

Dang.. First Layton then this.. Europe is getting everything earlier than the US. That Europe 2DS is looking more and more appealing..

AceTrainerBean

AceTrainerBean said:

I wish game was still in Ireland. We have gamestop but they don't do any cool pre order free stuff =(