Competition Winners: Mario Sports Mix (Global)

Posted by James Newton

Were you one of the lucky ones?

We recently ran a contest for Mario Sports Mix in conjunction with Gamesbasement, and now's the time to find out if you were one of our lucky winners.

We had well over 600 entries, and the three winners drawn from our special MySQL database-in-a-hat were...

MasterGraveheart
Enry84
Smashbro99

Congratulations from everyone at Nintendo Life. You'll soon be contacted to arrange delivery of your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered. Still fancy getting your hands on the game? Read our Mario Sports Mix review and check out Gamesbasement too.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

But Shantae isn't a playable character... what's MasterGraveheart gonna do with this? >:3
'grats to the winners

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

@3: I guess. It's hard to wear Linux on your head though. And it just sort of explodes if you use it to keep the rain off D:

bboy2970

bboy2970 said:

Awe man.....I wanted to win this one :( Oh well, I already got the game yesterday anyway! And there is still the Rollergirls contest!

SuperPeach

SuperPeach said:

Didn't win :( Didn't expect to either so I guess I can't complain. :D
'grats to the winners btw

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

@TBD
I'd be happy to take it off his hands, if the lack of Shantae is a deal breaker for him.

Contrats all!

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

It would've been nice to win but congrats to the winners anyway. I just got Mario vs. Donkey Kong: mini-land mayhem so I'll pick this up at a later date.

Tails

Tails said:

Didn't win but congrats to the winners. Enjoy your copies of the game. :)

Colors

Colors said:

lucky, enjoy the game while you can. because in three days after arrival of said game, it will turn into a monster and eat all the pencils in your house! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Stine

Stine said:

Aw... :( Congratulations, people! Hope all three of you have a great time with your copies :D

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz said:

Dang it, dang it, dang it. And of course, most of them are unknowns, but at least Graveheart won.

trex3d

trex3d said:

I'm not to upset, I did get Mario Sports Mix at Toys R US with a free DK t-shirt and a $10 gift card.

The_Fox

The_Fox said:

Son of a......

I knew I should have included hookers in with my bribe instead of just booze.

KaiserGX

KaiserGX said:

Congrats, hope you enjoy it! Still waiting for mine... hope to see you online later!

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Congrats to the winners!!! :D Looks like I am going to have to go out and buy this game now.

Colors

Colors said:

@theblackdragon and #39 I'm sure hes just a doppelganger bent on eating all my pencils. Well, guess what? you're not eating them! They're mine all MINE! i'm right, i know i'm right, I have to be RIGHT!

Iggy

Iggy said:

Hopefully ill win one of these some day but until then congratz to the winners.