- Release Date
- 22nd Jun 2007, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 29th Jul 2008, 500 points (JPN)
- 18th Aug 2008, 500 points (USA)
- 18th Jul 2012, ¥500 (JPN)
- 18th Oct 2012, £4.49/€4.99 (UK/EU)
- 27th Dec 2012, $4.99 (USA)
- 17th Dec 1987 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 2nd May 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 2nd May 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- 12th Jun 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- Mega Man
- Controller Support
- Also Known As
About This Game
Join the blue bomber in his first-ever adventure as he battles the evil Dr. Wily and his robotic henchmen to restore peace to a troubled world. Mega Man is a super-robot created by the genius scientist Dr. Light.
When Dr. Wily goes rogue with an army of six of his own devious robot masters, it’s up to Mega Man to put a stop to his nefarious plot by traversing a series of stages rife with enemies, traps and perilous platform challenges.
At the end of each stage, conquer one of the robot masters and claim his weapon as your own, using it to your advantage in subsequent fights.