Senran Kagura Burst Will Brawl Its Way Onto the North American eShop on 14th November

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

It's a download-only release in the region

Fans of anime brawlers have no doubt been keeping an eye on Senran Kagura Burst, which includes the Senran Kagura: Skirting Shadows and the opposing Senran Kagura: Crimson Girls storylines in one package. As is almost standard for the genre, it's also attracted attention for its busty young protagonists.

We know that it's being release in Europe in Q1 2014 as physical and download versions, but North American publisher XSEED has been good to its word for a November release. It's been announced that it'll arrive on the 3DS eShop in the region in this week's update, on 14th November, costing $29.99 — that said, it's also confirmed that it'll be download only, so you'll need to clear some space on your SD card.

The latest trailer, used to make that announcement, is below. Are you planning to pick this up?

[via destructoid.com]

ajcismo

ajcismo said:

Might have to figure out a way to purchase this without the wife finding out... ;)

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

One would think if this was marketed correctly, it could outsell COD by 10x to 100x the sales.

Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad said:

Heh, looks pretty combo heavy but it looks like it could get repetive pretty quickkly.
Might have to see a review before I get to sneak a peek.

felix330

felix330 said:

Will probably buy the physical release, such an unlikely title to reach the west. Gameplay looks fun too.

meppi

meppi said:

The Vita game is a lot of fun, so I'm hoping this one will be the same. Didn't know that it was getting a physical release in Europe! Will be picking that version up then.

Gioku

Gioku said:

The game's being released on my birthday! ...I might have to pick it up just because of that, lol... :P

Windy

Windy said:

If it was on Cartridge I would get it. But it's a pass for me. I downloaded 1 Retail game from the Eshop (Harvest Moon New Beginning) and wished I had never done that. Now that I don't play Harvest Moon I have no Trade in available it's stuck on my machine forever. It's too bad cause this looks pretty good.

Azikira

Azikira said:

The animations in the trailer look reaaaally rough, kinda makes me wary. I guess I will wait for a review

Windy

Windy said:

If this ever drops into the same price Range of HarmoKnight I will buy then

Zemus-DJ

Zemus-DJ said:

To the ones saying they will pass due to Sexualized girls.....you guys play GTAV, COD ect? Cauae its far better to blow someone's brains out right? I only say this cause I am 36, and much rather my kids play something like this then games like that, just saying ^.^

ouroborous

ouroborous said:

well i want this game any which way but it is disappointing that its going to cost $30 and only be a download.

Maxobiwan

Maxobiwan said:

It's a miracle that this game is localised. I'll take it.
and yayification for keeping original voices ^^

RR529

RR529 said:

I'll consider it, but I have to be picky with my game purchases due to monetary limitations, so we'll see.

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

zelda 3ds, mario 3d world, mario party 3ds, and now this too? this month is painful for my wallet, but I need them all :3

MuchoMochi

MuchoMochi said:

So I'm trying to get the whole gimmick of this game, is there actually any nudity? Would be pretty damn embarrassing to have my girlfriend look over my shoulder on the couch and see me looking at some bouncing cartoon breasts... Other than that looks decent but I'm not sure I'd pay $30 for it.

EaZy_T

EaZy_T said:

I'll wait for a price drop or temporary sale on this one. $30 is a little steep (for me) for this titillating brawler.
I bought Unchained Blades when it released and feel that it's current price ($20) is more appropriate than what I paid for it.