Pre-Order Super Mario 3D World At GAME And Receive These Purr-fect Gifts

Posted by Orla Madden

This keyring and Cat Sleeve could be yours

GAME has let the cat out of the bag by revealing its pre-order bonus for those looking to purchase Mario's upcoming Wii U adventure, Super Mario 3D World.

If you place your order with the retailer you'll bag yourself a keyring featuring Mario's transformation as a cat, which no doubt will claw its way onto your set of house keys. If, bizarrely, you've ever wondered how soft the cat suit is, you can stroke Mario's furry belly with an exclusive Cat Sleeve, featuring the feline dressed plumber victoriously fist-pumping the air. For those of you who have pre-ordered the game already, you'll still receive these bonus gifts; the items are only available while stocks last.

Super Mario 3D World will make its way to Nintendo's latest home console in North America on 22nd November, with Europe having to wait until 29th November.

[via game.co.uk]

andreoni79

andreoni79 said:

Italian Gamestops offer the Cat Sleeve and no keyring, but I don't want to feed those *£%&/%$

Diddy_kong

Diddy_kong said:

I always like these little extras that Nintendo often throws in to those who pre-order. I have those pins that came along with pre-ordering Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on my gaming shelf.

Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed said:

I still use my 3D Land tanooki keyring. I hope we get this in NA...it'll be a nice companion!

Katzii

Katzii said:

I'm trying not to let this tempt me as I already decided I wasn't going to shop with GAME any more.

Hunter-D

Hunter-D said:

If you stroke hard enough, you'll soon reach his belly button.

All hell breaks loose when Mario's belly button is exposed.

SanderEvers

SanderEvers said:

I hope we'll get pre-orders like this in The Netherlands. We don't have GAME here but useually Gamemania gets GAME exclusives

Holly

Holly said:

I feel it's somewhat likely GameStop will get something like this in the US. Remember the Tanooki Mario keychain that came with SM3DL pre-orders?

rjejr

rjejr said:

I think if this was announced a month ago that cat would have been my sons Halloween costume.

I still have my star coin in a box from pre-oredering Super Mario Galaxy at Gamestop, it's displayed on my other sons shelf. I'm guessing the US Gamestops will get something similar for this. Haven't actually decided where to buy this yet, I need to survive 2 dozen for Thanksgiving before I start Christmas shopping.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I would need something like this to get it physical. And since these exclusives are usually given to Gamestop, then I will be buying digital.

StephenYap3

StephenYap3 said:

I wonder what GameStop will be getting. Hopefully something because I preorder this game there...

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

A little odd, but they're nice. The Cat Mario keyring would go along perfectly with my Tanooki Mario one, but I'm not British, so I'll just have to wait and see if GameStop will have anything.

efaulk84

efaulk84 said:

I'm getting tired of the UK exclusives. I feel I am more mad at Nintendo America than at Nintendo UK. I want to get the Treasure Chest with Link Between Two Worlds.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

@efaulk84 We have to pay £50 to get the chest from Game (with extras) or £40 from Nintendo UK store compared with £33 from Amazon, doesn't seem that great of a deal to me.

adrenochrome

adrenochrome said:

giftS, itemS ... i see only a keyring :/ where are the other gift(s) ?

moreover it seems to be a flat "plastic paper", unlike the rock pickmin which was a real figurine :(

WaLzgiStaff

WaLzgi said:

Everyone who's complaining should refuse to buy the game and give Nintendo a better incentive for extras ;)

FishieFish

FishieFish said:

Getting this game for Christmas, so I might get the keyrings if I ask my Mom to pre-order it for me.

Kolzig

Kolzig said:

I have for a very long time wondered, why is Nintendo of Europe partnering with Game for all these pre-order bonuses and deluxe editions and collector's editions?

Shouldn't all this stuff be available through some firm that can actually provide the goods equally to all countries?