Add Nikki to Your Mii Collection

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

No postage required

Many 3DS owners will have now dabbled with Nintendo Letter Box — also known as Swapnote — and have become familiar with Nikki, the rather helpful guide. She pops up often to help scribblers learn about new features or templates and is an all-round friendly, charming Mii.

If her regular visits aren't enough, you can now download her official (Japanese) Mii using the QR code below. She'll at least help your Miis to stay in touch with each other.

If you need a reminder of how to download Mii QR codes, check out our handy guide to using QR codes on Nintendo 3DS.

Thanks to Nintendaan for the code.

Untitled

NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992 said:

lol Heavy_Barrel, she should at LEAST be an assist trophy, maybe like Mr. Resetti? cover the screen with Swapnote stuff to make it hard to see

NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992 said:

I know right? makes perfect sense to me, maybe we'll get lucky and Sakurai will read this and include the idea, at least on the 3DS version (would make more sense on there than on the Wii U, and there's no guarantee that there'll be the same stages, assist trophies, items, or even characters on the different platforms), I'm HOPING that there'll be mostly the same content, but I'm betting at least one or two things will be different to encourage people to buy both

Mowzle

Mowzle said:

Nikki has just joined my Miis, and is busy organizing their work load. She thinks they've been lazing around doing very little for too long! :D
Thanks Thomas

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

I delete her messages as soon as I get them - I dont want her mingling with my Mii's

MentheLapin

MentheLapin said:

@YashaTheSlayer I'd bet we'll probably see her, even if it's only as a trophy or sticker. Forget Skyward Sword and the 3DS - she's Nintendo's biggest release of last year.

Son

Son said:

Swapnote was the only free application that I like in 3DS. Very helpful indeed.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

She's so adorable. :* It's great that she gets some more recognition this way. It makes me want to create a Mii version of Mallo too.
I'm also glad they didn't send it out as SpotPass content for the MiiPlaza. I've disbale this option since it seems to be deadly in combination with enabling it in Mario Kart 7.
I want SpotPass content in that game and for the MiiPlaza but i do not want Mii's i didn't StreetPass to flood my Plaza. Does anybody have a solution for that ? (If not i hope Ninty integrates an option to get everything SpotPass in the Plaza except for the random Miis).

Scissors

Scissors said:

Is there and American version, I'd rather have her name in English, than in kanji.

Sgt_Ludby

Sgt_Ludby said:

@22 You can leave Spotpass on, in order to prevent MK7 Mii overload, turned off the option for joining by invitation (or something like that). That should fix it.

And I'll enjoy an e-reader app if it allows me to read my own .pdfs lol

Percentful

Percentful said:

Messages received from Nikki daily: 1
Messages received from 3DS friends daily: 40-50
Yeah, I don't see how her notes can be annoying. She pales in comparison to some people.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

@Sgt_Ludby: Thanks a lot. :) Guess it's called Invitations under MiiPlaza's Settings then. From what it tells me i get the impression that switching it off will mean that Mii's of my Plaza won't show up in other games. Sadly i don't know where you can see them in recent games so i can't test it. So i can just say that it would be a shame since i really adore the cute little guys. Trés confusing. :|

PS: Only try creating a Mallo Mii when you've got time to waste. Should you still be able to pull it off you've got my utmost kudos Mr. unknown Mii Master.

KjPuppy

KjPuppy said:

Nikki is a very helpful. Hello world my name is Kj Puppy. My friend code is 4940 5472 3879. I am currently living in the Uk/London. Hit me to if you need a 3Ds friend. Any ?'s there is always the Nintendo LEtter Box after adding me. Happy New YEar. Msg me your Fc so I can also add y

KjPuppy

KjPuppy said:

Nikki is a very helpful. Hello world my name is Kj Puppy. My friend code is 4940 5472 3879. I am currently living in the Uk/London. Hit me to if you need a 3Ds friend. Any ?'s there is always the Nintendo LEtter Box after adding me. Happy New YEar. Msg me your Fc so I can also add u

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

i raced her on mario kart 7 online through random matchup... I thought it might actually have been her until I saw this post
so many people pretending to be Nikki, it's like when I raced online as my Jesus mii... wonder if anyone was fooled (not that I intended to fool anyone mind u)

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

Why would I want her in my Mii Plaza? She is so annoying on Swapnote sometimes!!! Lol, I'll get to it in a while.

kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213 said:

This may just be me, but after I downloaded her, I went into Swapnote and she started writing credits for Swapnote. ???

Oh yeah, her body is also REALLY small.

Tate24

Tate24 said:

I dont trust her! Behind them big red specs she's planning sumthing........oh just got swap note about it: lol

Xinhe

Xinhe said:

Nikki's so adorable! I'll download her as soon as I know how to xD

NintendosFriend

NintendosFriend said:

This is one of the best miis I already have the Nintendo power people and Reggie! P.S. I got them from Nintendo power....