Two More Super Mario 3D Land Trailers for You

Posted by James Newton

Nintendo, you are really spoiling us

If there was any doubt at all that Super Mario 3D Land is one of Nintendo's biggest focus titles for 2011, the sheer amount of new material released for the game lately should put those thoughts to bed.

After 74 screenshots, new character artwork and panoramic artwork, now we have a pair of trailers showing the game up and running.

Rather than describe them we'll just direct you to push play and enjoy what you see.

North American "reveal" trailer

European trailer

grumblebuzzz

grumblebuzzz said:

I'm so excited about this game now that I've begun to have dreams about it. The suspense is killing me!!

NintendoLee

NintendoLee said:

The more I see of this game, the more I love it. Roll on 18th November, two big games on the same day :D

SuperMinusWorld

SuperMinusWorld said:

I'm going insane waiting for this game. Give me already, Nintendo! Jeez!! I love the desert areas. They look so open and adventurous. This is 3D Mario game I've been waiting for: a journey throughout the Mushroom Kingdom. Not jumping through paintings or graffiti or some crap. Admittedly, Galaxy and Galaxy 2 were nice, but just not really what I was hoping for. I know Luigi will be playable, I just hope Toad or Wario can be, too. Koizumi made it seem like they had a surprise in the playable characters department. I also find the run button to be tantalizing, don't really know why. Plus, that SMB remix? Glorious. Is it November yet...

Blaze

Blaze said:

I can't wait for November 18th!!!! Super Mario 3D Land and Skyward Sword! I'm going to be in heaven! (After School has ended that is, ugh...)

yoyogamer

yoyogamer said:

I feel sorry for the people refusing to enjoy this game because it is, GASP, nonlinear. November can't come soon enough!

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Those trailers were both awesome! Even though it doesn't look like it will be as good as Mario's other 3D platformers, it still looks like it will be a great game.

iBeatz

iBeatz said:

it needs to hurry up im already half dead because of this this is tooooooooooooooooooooo goood so i need it to hurry up

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

They've been really generous with the information, have they? This will become a classic just like the games before it, but it might also be a favorite of mine too!

grumblebuzzz

grumblebuzzz said:

The trailer (which one depends on your region) is now up on the eShop in the "Nintendo 3DS Retail Games" section. Just click on SM3DL and stream the video in 3D. :)

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

I keep throwing money at the screen...

BUT NOTHINGS HAPPENING :'(
Cannot wait for this game, and as I've said before, this game keeps looking better by the day.

Punny

Punny said:

This game keeps looking better and better. Wait a second, this trailer's in 3D!
/me rushes to the eShop with glee!

EvisceratorX

EvisceratorX said:

I think this game has come a long way. When it was first announced, I wasn't sold on it at all and was going to pass, but now I NEED this!

Joko450

Joko450 said:

I had hoped this game was less linear, but I'll get it anyway. I still want a more open world type of game like 64 though.

crazyj2312

crazyj2312 said:

Nintendo's got my cash. Now Capcom, you want my money too right? Make an announcement and English trailer for Monster Hunter Tri G and a release date for the 6th and 8th of January.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

...........I didn't see any now that I think about it. Just a bunch of returning and retro power-ups.

gamecubefan

gamecubefan said:

kinda like that they are going for more gimmicks than pure control-based play. because i don't like holding 3ds for long periods. i'm actually looking forward to the right-joystick-add-on purely because i think it will be more comfortable. i find 3ds too small.

pntjr

pntjr said:

WHY DOES SONIC GENERATIONS HAVE TO BE ON THE 3DS TOO?
I don't have enough money for both, but these two games are really driving me insane.
It's Super Mario 64 vs. Sonic Adventure all over again!

JayceJa

JayceJa said:

this is actually what ive been wanting from a 3d mario game all along, cant wait!

MasterBlue

MasterBlue said:

Nice game. This will be the best handheld Mario series game ever! The level designs look beautiful and there seems like there was a lot of effort put into this game. The only concern will be if you can ride Yoshi and if Luigi will be playable or not. Even without all of these editions this game will be one-of-a-kind! Keep up the good work nintendo