Nintendo of Japan just never seems to stop being awesome - They've got another eight VC games planned for release in December, with the large likelihood of Namco Bandai also having some yet to be announced titles in store. Part of the lineup are another Japan-exclusive, Nintendo-developed NES game, the SNES's best beat 'em up, and another great Neo Geo fighter.
The full list for December (for now) is as follows:
- Famicom Tantei Club Part II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo Zenkouhen (The second "Detective Club" game on the Famicom, it was originally released in two parts, but will now be available as one full game.)
- Final Fight 3 (The last "classic" game in the Final Fight series and easily the best - Some consider it one of the best beat 'em ups ever made. Strangely enough, Japan has yet to get the second game on Virtual Console!)
- The King of Fighters '95 (December 1st - The second game in the KoF series, which is generally seen as being a bit better than the first.)
- Metal Gear (Delayed from November, this is the first game in the now famous series, and also the only version that's regarded as being any good by its creator!)
- Yie Ar Kung Fu II (Also delayed from November, this is the sequel to the classic arcade/NES fighting game.)
Virtual Console Arcade:
- Ordyne (December 1st - The arcade version of the TurboGrafx-16 game.)
- Rompers (December 1st - An arcade-only game in which you play as a farmer who must collect keys strewn around his garden. He also has the ability to push around walls.)
- Zaxxon (Sega's classic isometric shoot 'em up.)
Let's hope Nintendo of America and Europe have at least equally large plans for the month!