Muramasa: The Demon Blade Exclusive Release Party
Posted by Corbie Dillard
A little reminder about the upcoming event!
Ignition Entertainment has just announced that they'll be hosting a release party in conjunction with the Nintendo World Store for their highly-anticipated Wii 2D action title Muramasa: The Demon Blade.
If you're looking to get your hands on the game a few days early, not to mention some absolutely killer swag to go along with it, you can head over to the Nintendo World Store in New York and attend the release party. Complete details of the event can be found below.
What: Muramasa: The Demon Blade Exclusive Release Party in NYC
Who: Ignition Entertainment and the Nintendo World Store
When: September 5, 2009 from 12pm-3pm ET
Where: Nintendo World Store 10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020
Ignition Entertainment is partnering with the Nintendo World Store in New York City, to host the must-attend exclusive release party for one of 2009’s most anticipated video games – MURAMASA: THE DEMON BLADE.
Open to the public, the Nintendo World Store located at 10 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City will have its interior completely redesigned to look like feudal Japan in celebration of the release of Muramasa: The Demon Blade exclusively for the Nintendo Wii. The first 100 customers to buy Muramasa will receive limited edition t-shirts, tattoos, collectable postcards and a scroll with original artwork from the game.
The Party will include:
- Exclusively selling games early on Sept. 5th for NWS customers, supplies limited – Each purchase will come with an exclusive special gift
- Nintendo World Store transformed into feudal Japan with authentic lamps, art, plastic samurai swords, and more!
- The Nintendo World Store will be giving out 10% off coupons week before the release event
- Muramasa themed characters in costume performing action sequences from the game
- Limited edition Muramasa t-shirts
- Gameplay, trailers and original music from Muramasa
- Kanji station where attendees can have their names written in Japanese Calligraphy
- Photo-op stage by I AM 8-BIT where attendees can take a picture in front of a stage from the game, and take home as a souvenir
- Game kiosks with Muramasa
- Limited promotional bags filled with Muramasa goodies such as an exclusive Muramasa t-shirt and tattoos. Come early because they will run out quickly!
We hope some of our readers get to go out and make it to this event and if you you're lucky enough to attend, be sure and snap some pics!