- Release Date
- 21st Jan 2008, 800 points (USA)
- 24th Jan 2008, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 18th Dec 2007, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 22nd Aug 2013, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 22nd Aug 2013, $7.99 (USA)
- 25th Jun 2014, ¥800 (JPN)
- 25th Jun 1994 (JPN)
- 18th Jul 1994 (USA)
- Aug 1994 (UK/EU)
- 28th Jul 2016, £7.19/€7.99 (UK/EU)
- 25th Aug 2016, $7.19 (USA)
- Street Fighter
- Controller Support
- Classic, Gamecube
About This Game
When Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers debuted, the fighting game genre would be changed forever.
Along with a revolutionary combo system, the game introduced a new set of challengers to fight alongside the original Street Fighter II cast. In addition to the classic characters of Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile, Blanka, E. Honda, Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, Vega, Sagat, and M. Bison, take control of four brand new characters in exciting head-to-head fighting game play!
Choose T. Hawk and his unmatched strength to crush your opponents. Use Dee Jay's unrivalled kickboxing ability to defeat your opponents. Fight with the furious kung fu of Fei Long and unleash your inner dragon. Drill your rivals with the deadly beauty of Cammy and emerge victorious.
Get ready for the Street Fighter Tournament and prepare to fight!