- Release Date
- 25th Jun 2007, 800 points (USA)
- 20th Jul 2007, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 10th Aug 2007, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 22nd Aug 2013, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 22nd Aug 2013, $7.99 (USA)
- 25th Jun 2014, ¥800 (JPN)
- Street Fighter
- Controller Support
- Classic, Gamecube
About This Game
Street Fighter II defined gaming in the 1990s by revolutionising the fighting game genre. Regarded as one of the greatest games of all time, Street Fighter II' Turbo: Hyper Fighting was the third and final release of the original Street Fighter II series.
Featuring the original eight world warriors including Ryu, Chun Li and Guile - along with playable boss characters Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M. Bison - Street Fighter II' Turbo: Hyper Fighting offers enhanced gameplay speed and improved character balancing.