Win a Super Smash Bros. Trainer Jacket from Nintendo of America

Posted by Karen Halloran

Super sporting style for your carbon-based Mii

The Twitter contests keep coming from Nintendo of America, this time to celebrate Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS's upcoming release on 3rd October by giving away four Super Smash Bros.-themed trainer jackets to randomly selected winners. To enter, tweet the name of your favourite Super Smash Bros. 3DS challenger and your jacket size to @NintendoAmerica using the #SmashBash and #SweepsEntry hashtags:

The above photographed fine print states that the contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Québec) age thirteen and up, and that the contest ends today, 1st September, at 11:59 pm Pacific time / 2:59 am Eastern 2nd September (hurry, again).

Thinking one of these jackets is a great way to keep warm during those early autumn open-air brawling sessions, or do you want one to recreate the stairs scene in 'Rocky'? Share thumb exercising tips in the comments!

[via twitter.com]

BigH88

BigH88 said:

Nope, not good enough for me to get a twitter account. Though I'm getting annoyed almost every contest is through twitter.

King47

King47 said:

@shigulicious I don't use it as well. No Facebook for me either, at least not anymore. I'd like to get the jacket, but I'm not making an account.

NintendoFan64

NintendoFan64 said:

As much as I'd love this, I'm not sure if I could win one. I mean, there's only four, so the chances of me getting are pretty slim. Plus I don't have a twitter account, so...

BensonUii

BensonUii said:

I don't have a twitter before but I just made one last month so I could have one. :D I rarely use/check it though nor tweeted any. :p

Yrreiht

Yrreiht said:

@Gunit1099 That's not Nintendo's fault, it's Quebec's. For us to be able to enter a contest, Nintendo (or any other company) need to pay a fee and get the approval of the "Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux" for the contest. Soooo, yeah... this sucks.

Darkness3131

Darkness3131 said:

Cool, but I'm extremely unlucky and I boycott twitter so I guess there is no sweater for me. It surprises me how many people without twitter there are in this comments section actually. Maybe they are running all of these contests on twitter because it has less people and it will be easier to pick a winner :D

Dodger

Dodger said:

I forgot my Twitter account. Maybe I will make go a new one. I probably won't win anyways, but it is worth a try.

3dcaleb

3dcaleb said:

ugh. i hate twitter and facebook so much, i refuse to be on either. why do these contests require you to go thru them? i want to enter but its not worth it.