Competition Winners: Prima Zelda Game Guides Box Set

Posted by Anthony Dickens

Who gets a second dose of Christmas joy?

Just after Christmas we launched our Win The Prima Official Game Guide The Legend of Zelda: Box Set competition, giving readers across both North America and the United Kingdom the chance to win one of these luxurious box sets.

We asked "Who has included a very special message in the Prima Games Zelda Box Set?", and of course the answer was the legendary Eiji Aonuma.

We had an overwhelming response to this competition, one of our biggest ever, with over 2,500 entries recorded before the closing date of Jan 3rd.

So the moment of truth, our two — randomly selected — lucky heroes are:

Congratulations to both of our winners and thank you to everybody else for entering, we'll have more competitions in 2014 in as many regions as possible.

You can order or find out more information for the Box Set on Amazon. We would like to thank Prima Games for providing these amazing prizes.

Heros_bane

Heros_bane said:

Congradulations! Where's Tingle and his confetti when you need it? Haha!
" " "
" " "
^°^/ Koolo~limpa!

Uberchu

Uberchu said:

I never win anything! Last time I won something the email I was supposed to send never got read, so I never got my prize...

Blast

Blast said:

How did Supermegaman win when his most recent comment was from 2011??????? Am I the only one who clicked on his profile and noticed that?

Nico07

Nico07 said:

Congrats to the winners. I had been tempted to buy this before and finally put in my Amazon order last night. Using a $20 credit reselling my old Ocarina guide and a few other things sitting around my total was only $30. I'm looking forward to getting through Skyward Sword. Now I have to find a way to get Hyrule Historia and collector's A Link Between Worlds. :)

James1993

James1993 said:

Hello Nintendo Life thank you very much for hosting the competition and of course for the website. I have been a long time reader of your website since the merge with www,vc-reviews.com in 2009. I now visit the website daily.
Thank you once again Nintendo Life and well done to the winners. I love the added gif animation of Princess Daisy. Mario Strikers Charged Football was one of my first Nintendo Wii games,

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

congrats to the both of you who won. i hope there's another contest for both UK & NA in the future.

Obito_Tennyson

Obito_Tennyson said:

There's a user called Supermegaman on this website? Cool, never saw him before. He stole my chance to win something big, but congratulations! ;)
There should be a rule where you have to be a member for at least a month so we don't have any dupe accounts trying to increase their chances. That always worries when I participate in a contest. Just to leave that out there. Good luck to everyone for another shot in this upcoming year!!

FritzFrapp

FritzFrapp said:

Congrats to both. Great compo, Nintendo Life. And very nice of Prima to provide the seriously cool prizes.

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad said:

I never win these thing, I swear they look for my name, and make sure I don't win >:[
Lordjumpmad is a sore loser

StarDust4Ever

StarDust4Ever said:

Been here since 2007 when it was just VC Reviews, then Wiiware, then Nlife merger. I partivipated but didn't win anything. Congrats to the winners, and I'm glad both contenents were in on it this time.

justlink

justlink said:

OMGY DIDNT I WIN
U GUYS ARE JERKS AND SONS OF A... ohh, wait, i didnt enter, nvm... Well, CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS :D

Ron1212

Ron1212 said:

I love how everybody is being a good sport even though they didn't win. :D Congrats winners!

Supermegaman

Supermegaman said:

Ahhhh what a cool thing to wake up to this morning! Thanks to the ever awesome NL for providing such a swell gift :D

Crimzonlogic

Crimzonlogic said:

Hm, I don't even remember this being announced. But that's a nice prize there. Congrats to the winners! :)

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

No congratualtions for you so called winners. It is inexplicable how I, Zodiak13, did not win. I am very sure that I read the rules clearly and they stated that I would win if I entered. Also, I have a patent on winning this contest, and I am going to sue NL and the winners in a Texas court. So congratulations to me, as I will be the "winner" in the next 5-7 years.