Wii U Version of Splinter Cell: Blacklist Gets Patched Up
Posted by Andy Green
A few small problems have been fixed
Ubisoft has released a patch for the Wii U version of Splinter Cell: Blacklist, which will see a number of niggling issues fixed in a range of different modes.
Most of the problems appear to be in the Spies vs Mercs multiplayer mode, but there are also a few in the co-op and single player campaign too.
The full list of fixes, as detailed on the game's official website, is below:
- Fix timer and progress bar for Daily Challenges
- Fix misc. issues with Gone Dark challenges
- Fix misc. issues with guards shooting sticky camera and not engaging search behavior
- Fix Nouri not following Sam in rare conditions in Private Estate mission
- Fix animation glitch when sliding down a ladder and immediately throwing a grenade
- Fix mission preview image not updating when cycling through different missions in the settings
Spies vs Mercs
- Extraction: Fix Intel stuck on weapon when a client is dropping it twice in a row
- Extraction: Fix potential exploit where an ammo box placed in front of the Intel drop crate would allow to skip the “securing the intel” animation
- Fix not being able to invite more people to Private Match after playing a match in a mode where the maximum number of players is lower than the maximum number of players for the new mode
- Fix Drone Hunter points not awarded when blowing up the drone with certain gadgets
- Fix waypoint staying red when Pandora settings are ON and a hacker has been killed
- Fix accessing an empty menu when trying to view the Customization Screen or match Settings right when the countdown reaches 0
- Fix general host migration issues
- Fix rare cases of Spies falling out of maps
- Fix spawning with no weapon and unable to shoot when pushing the stick forward during the character selection screen until the match starts
Have you been experiencing any of these minor issues? Thankfully they are all set to be abolished with the patch, but are there any you know of that aren't listed? Let us know in the comment section if so.