Pro-Putt Domo Is The Latest Downloadable Treat On Club Nintendo

Posted by Shaan Joshi

Domo arigato

North American Club Nintendo members have another new title on which to spend their hard-earned coins. This time around it's Pro-Putt Domo, a charming DSiWare title that has you golfing with Japan's favourite mascot. This one will cost you 100 coins and it'll be available until 4th November, with club members surely unable to complain about a lack of variety in their rewards.

Pro-Putt Domo might be one of the older DSiWare titles, but it's still a fun game to have on the go. If you missed out on reading it before, you can check out our Pro-Putt Domo review to help decide whether it's worth the investment.

[via club.nintendo.com]

rjejr

rjejr said:

I can't imagine anybody was happier than me when they started giving away games (we have about 1600 points) but the last few games and the crazy release schedule have me just not caring anymore. How many great NES, SNES, N64, DSi, Wiiware games and others do they have available?

Donjwolf

Donjwolf said:

No thanks. I've been sitting on 600 coins for a while now with nothing to use them on.

SteveW

SteveW said:

This is one of the games you cannot transfer to 3DS, but they will let you get it on 3DS?

I bought it on DSI, I bought it on DSIXL and now I have an option to buy it on 3DS because I can't transfer it... how about free?

Shane904

Shane904 said:

This was (in my opinion) the only good Domo game from the Domo DSiWare series. Pretty solid game, and a bit of a challenge. I had a lot of fun with it for a while. So if you don't already have it, this is a good one to get.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

@SteveW,

Who told you you can't transfer this title to the 3ds?

I bought this on my little blue dsi a while back along with the other domo games & had no trouble transferring them over several month's ago to my 3ds. :)

Weird...

Good Luck! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

grumblegrumble

grumblegrumble said:

Is it just me, or is the e-shop going through Golf Overload recently? I used to own this on an older dsi (sold it and lost some of my dsishop games, some of which I purchased again) so I guess I'll go ahead and spent the coins to get this again. I remember it being an ok value for $2. For 100 coins, hrm...?

Furealz

Furealz said:

I need a crap game, so i don't spend all my coins. Waiting for something like smash bros to come around again...

Hetsumani

Hetsumani said:

"unable to complain about a lack of variety in their rewards"?
Perhaps, but what about the quality, golf games are lame no mater how cute they look.

Knux

Knux said:

First Urban Champion, then Pro-Putt Domo. You gotta love Nintendo's choices for ''quality games'', lol. :D

JoeysGirl

JoeysGirl said:

I just totally love this game! They need to offer ALL of the Domo games for 100 coins each!

Kolma

Kolma said:

@SteveW The allowed the transfer of it a while back.
But it was one of the few games that wouldn't transfer at the launch of the eshop

Dreadjaws

Dreadjaws said:

"...club members surely unable to complain about a lack of variety in their rewards."

Well, since there have been Golf games as rewards lately I can perfectly complain. I already have golf games and I barely play them.

Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan said:

While i have enough coins for this,i think i'll save them,not really interested,besides the game is really cheap on the e-shop if i ever want to purchase it.
(I did get Pilotwings which was a much better game haha).

DarkEdi

DarkEdi said:

Yeah, 100 coins for 2 dlls what a waste. I preffer put 100 coins in a 8 dlls SNES Pilotwings download.

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Yet ANOTHER golf game? Either the people in charge of deciding what the downloads are going to be are huge golf buffs, or they're dead set on turning everyone away from Club Nintendo.

lmac99

lmac99 said:

It's not gonna happen but I would love to see Denpa Men as a reward...