Here's the Dates for Nintendo's Nationwide 3DS UK Tour

Posted by James Newton

Starts 24th February

If you live in the UK and haven't yet been able to clap your eyes on a 3DS unit, Nintendo really, really wants you to see the machine before its launch. That's why it's putting together a national tour to bring the machine to your doorstep, or rather, a shopping centre located a convenient distance from your doorstep.

The tour kicks off on 24th February and takes in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and more cities in between on its merry way around the British Isles. Games on display include Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Pilotwings Resort, Nintendogs + Cats and Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D.

Will you be attending one of these events to try the machine out?

24 February

When: 31 March at 09:30 until 03 April at 17:00

Where: Armada Way Piazza 101 Armada Way Plymouth PL1 1
When: 31 March at 10:00 until 03 April at 21:00

[via facebook.com]

nick_gc

nick_gc said:

No Birmingham. :-( I'm sure the last few Nintendo events have skipped Birmingham if I remember rightly.

Also,it's only five weeks. I can wait that long for my "virgin" play of the system to be the release date.

wowowzers

wowowzers said:

more importantly,no united states.why is it that almost every thing 3ds happening in europe.we dont even know the launch games here :( (well atleast i dont really know whats for launch :P)

Arcanum

Arcanum said:

@wowowzers
Maybe it's because they were already showing them off in Los Angeles at E3. I don't know, thats my guess....
And yes what are the release games or the dates at which the games will be released? Someone help me out. :O

Goomba77

Goomba77 said:

I've been wondering why there has not been an official announcement on what the US launch games are too... there's a dark voice in the back of my head telling me the US is getting something good like RE Mercs or Zelda and Nintendo know it'll wind us Euro's up, so they're keeping it quiet!!!

Phobos

Phobos said:

10th March. London. Maybe if I can make plans to move my visit down there around March...

Victoria

Victoria said:

oh sure! The one that's closest to me in Derby is on a Thursday whilst I'm at work. Grrrrrrrr

WaLzgiStaff

WaLzgi said:

@Goomba: Hate to break any hopes of unexpected events, but the launch titles for the US are pretty much the same as Europe and Japan

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

Going to Manchester on Saturday but no mention of it here, nor Bristol which is nearby. Ah well.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

...Oh come on!...Where's US? T_T
(and somewhere in Florida better be included...somewhere close. xD)

edhe

edhe said:

@Victoria

The Derby dates are from the 24th (Thur) to the 27th (Sun), so you'll have the weekend to have a look at it.

Likewise, I've got from the 17th (Thur) to the 20th (Sun) to have a look at it.

And I really want to - I need to know how it controls and whether I can get the full 3D effect before I commit to it (sometime over the next 2 years, when they release some games).

James

James said:

A lot of GAME stores have now got 3DS units in store for you to try, including Birmingham Bullring, so if you don't see your nearest city listed here then give your local store a call :)

Gerry-Rich

Gerry-Rich said:

Shame it's not closer to where I live :(., Liverpool is ok but still I couldn't convince my parents.