New Furry Legends Gameplay Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the newest gameplay video in action.

We just got in a new trailer for the upcoming WiiWare title Furry Legends for you to check out.

As you can see from the video, the game is fairly far along in development and Gamelion Studios have stated that the game's development process is progressing nicely and it should be ready soon.

You can check out the official trailer below.

As usual, we'll have more information on Furry Legends as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game hits the WiiWare service.

[via youtube.com]

SSBFan_12

SSBFan_12 said:

My first First, anyway cool trailer love it that there are more platformers coming on Wiiware

ReifuTD

ReifuTD said:

Looks like it could be a good one kind of reminds me of Yoshi's Island.

DazzaAdmin

Dazza said:

Wow this is looking really good isn't it? I think this will sit nicely alongside games like LostWinds and NyxQuest in my WiiWare collection.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Not really. This looks like a rip-off of two other games already on Wiiware, and I disliked those other ones, too.

Djungelurban

Djungelurban said:

Looks sort of like the bastard child of Night Game and LostWinds... Could be good I guess...

BL_Donth

BL_Donth said:

Aww that little green guy is so cute.
I wonder if it'll have co-op multiplayer.

accc

accc said:

This looks really ugly and it reminds me of Niki Rock & Ball, and the exchange at the end of the trailer was really awkward, so I think I'll pass.

Objection

Objection said:

God, it could easily be mistaken for LW...since I have no idea when that game's sequel is coming out (if ever) I might go with this.

JimLad

JimLad said:

The landscapes look like they've been taken from Lost Winds, ah well looks like a good game anyway.
I'm not a mushroom. I'm not a mushroom. I'm not a mushroom. I'm not a mushroom. I'm not a mushroom. I'm not a mushroom.

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

Everybody is right it looks a lot like Lost Winds, but it seems to have more classical platforming elements, which is great, I hope to be able to get it when it comes out.
btw I'm not a mushroom either :P, just for you to know.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

It's a nice-looking little game. I dig the Pac 'N' Roll-style smiling severed head as hero rolling about: it's both amusing and disturbing. The humour is also odd; I can get behind that.

Ian_Daemon

Ian_Daemon said:

OK, so it looks like Niki "Rock'n'Ball" played in "LostWinds" levels. That's exactly what I said when the screenshots first surfaced...

Jockolantern

Jockolantern said:

Wasn't terribly excited about this one when I first heard about it, but the trailer has me intruigued. Not hot on the soundtrack, but I like the old school SNES-stylings of the art direction and the platforming looks solid, so here's hoping the rest of the in-game music is good and that the gameplay lives up to snuff. Could be a very fun platformer, even if it does star yet another ball.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

I assume this'll have tilt the remote controls like in Equilibrio?

Anyway, this has already been radared as a potential purchase. I am very interested.